Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria (16728 Views)

Tinubu: How Saraki Led Campaign Of Calumny Against Me In 2015 / Adeyeye: Saraki-Led Senate Failed Nigerians By Confirming Malami As Minister / #8thsenatevaledictory: See How Nigerians Reacted As Saraki-led Senate Ends Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Danma(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2018
How we abducted Chibok girls in 2014 — Boko Haram commanders
ON JULY 21, 2018

•We were not doing it for Islam
•Money offered us by the sect too tempting
•We got N200,000 to convey suicide bombers to locations
•Shekau’s camp was deep inside Sambisa forest

By Ifeanyi Okolie

Following the recent arrest of 22 members and commanders of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, Led by DCP Abba Kyari shocking revelations have emerged on the murderous activities of the sect.

Cross section of the suspects
It was gathered that three commanders of the Civilian Joint Task Force, an outfit created by the Borno State Government, to assist the Nigeria Military in trailing and arresting members of the sect, were among those arrested by the IRT, for giving out operational information of the military to members of the sect.

Eight other suspects also confessed during interrogations that they were part of the group that carried out the April 2014, kidnap of over 200 schoolgirls from a government secondary school, in Chibok area of Borno State.

When Vanguard interviewed the suspects, some of the commanders, foot soldiers and informants narrated their roles and the various tasks executed for the group.

Attack on Chibok

Maita Alhaji Modu alias Abu, a 20-year-old Boko Haram commander, Though he said he has not gone to School and not sure of his real age, Native of Bama Local Government of Borno State, who was a farmer and had no formal education confessed that he took an active part in the 2014 kidnap of Chibok schoolgirls and he was equally responsible for moving young girls who were used for suicide bombings from Sambisa Forest into Maiduguri Town.

He said as a commander, he had been fighting for the sect since 2011 and assisted the group in taking over several towns, villages. He said he also participated in ambush attacks across the Northeastern states of Nigeria and some parts of Niger, Chad and Cameroon. He disclosed that the leadership of the group usually paid each fighter the sum of N30,000 after each attack.

Narrating how the group carried out the April 2014 Chibok school girls attack, he said; “one of our commanders, who received direct orders from our leader, Abubakar Shekau, Bana Chungori, called out over 100 of us and we all assembled at the Sambisa Forest.

He told us that our leader, Shekau had ordered that we should all go to Chibok Local Government and kidnap some school girls at the school. We couldn’t ask questions, because it was a direct order from Shekau and we all mounted our trucks.

We had five big military trucks, three Toyota Hilux vans and two Isuzu pickup trucks. We left Sambisa Forest around 5pm that evening and arrived the school around 10pm.

We surrounded the school when we arrived and when we were certain that there would be no resistance, Chungori gave orders that we should all go in and we found the girls running in fear. We kidnapped many of them and took them away in our trucks.

When we got to the entrance of the Sambisa Forest, Chungori asked all the foot soldiers and other lower commanders including me to leave the truck because he was to take the girls to Shekau, whose camp was deep inside the forest.

I didn’t see the girls again because I was not close to Shekau, but I was paid the sum of N30,000 on the day of the kidnapping and I was also given the sum of N60,000 after a set of ransom was paid for the release of the girls.”

•One of the commanders of the Chibok schoolgirls kidnappers- Abu
We targeted densely populated areas —Abu

Abu also said; “sometime in December 2014, two of our top commanders; Bakura and Ibrahim, ordered me to take two girls with suicide vests to Maiduguri town and supervise them until they had detonated their bombs.

But each time I got to Maiduguri, I would not go into the Metropolis with them and I would leave them at the outskirt of the town and before you knew it they would hav
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by point5: 8:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Imagine El-Ro...Nigerians shud be very careful dis time..All APC members shud go for this...

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:
Nigeria is not working. For how long will we keep deceiving ourselves? We are not united in anything. We don't need to restructure. Let us split Nigeria into smaller parts.
Czech republic is dominated by ethnic Czechs.
Germany is dominated by ethnic Germans.
Italy is dominated by ethnic Italians.
Portugal is dominated by ethnic Portugese.
Poland is dominated by ethnic poles.
Hungary is dominated by ethnic Hungarians.
Malta is dominated by ethnic Maltese.
Ukraine is dowinated by ethnic Ukrainians.
Turkey is dominated by ethnic Turks.
Serbia is dominated by ethnic Serbs.
Austria is dominated by ethnic Austrians.
Luxembourg is dominated by ethnic Luxembourgers.
Greece is dominated by ethnic Greeks.
Azerbaijan is dominated by ethnic Azerbaijani.
Nigeria should be split
cool
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by etim20(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2018
those supporting the dullard second term bid should read this.. http://sycamoretimes.com/herdsmen-are-terrorists-and-buhari-may-be-behind-them-cnn/
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Almaiga:
True, Saraki led National Assembly is the worst in the history of this Country. It is always one Drama or the other. while their primary duties, which was to make laws, Budget and oversight were abandoned.
d laws that they have made so far has d executive implemented them?
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by etim20(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Danma:
How we abducted Chibok girls in 2014 — Boko Haram commanders
ON JULY 21, 2018

•We were not doing it for Islam
•Money offered us by the sect too tempting
•We got N200,000 to convey suicide bombers to locations
•Shekau’s camp was deep inside Sambisa forest

By Ifeanyi Okolie

Following the recent arrest of 22 members and commanders of the Islamic sect, Boko Haram, by operatives of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, Led by DCP Abba Kyari shocking revelations have emerged on the murderous activities of the sect.

Cross section of the suspects
It was gathered that three commanders of the Civilian Joint Task Force, an outfit created by the Borno State Government, to assist the Nigeria Military in trailing and arresting members of the sect, were among those arrested by the IRT, for giving out operational information of the military to members of the sect.

Eight other suspects also confessed during interrogations that they were part of the group that carried out the April 2014, kidnap of over 200 schoolgirls from a government secondary school, in Chibok area of Borno State.

When Vanguard interviewed the suspects, some of the commanders, foot soldiers and informants narrated their roles and the various tasks executed for the group.

Attack on Chibok

Maita Alhaji Modu alias Abu, a 20-year-old Boko Haram commander, Though he said he has not gone to School and not sure of his real age, Native of Bama Local Government of Borno State, who was a farmer and had no formal education confessed that he took an active part in the 2014 kidnap of Chibok schoolgirls and he was equally responsible for moving young girls who were used for suicide bombings from Sambisa Forest into Maiduguri Town.

He said as a commander, he had been fighting for the sect since 2011 and assisted the group in taking over several towns, villages. He said he also participated in ambush attacks across the Northeastern states of Nigeria and some parts of Niger, Chad and Cameroon. He disclosed that the leadership of the group usually paid each fighter the sum of N30,000 after each attack.

Narrating how the group carried out the April 2014 Chibok school girls attack, he said; “one of our commanders, who received direct orders from our leader, Abubakar Shekau, Bana Chungori, called out over 100 of us and we all assembled at the Sambisa Forest.

He told us that our leader, Shekau had ordered that we should all go to Chibok Local Government and kidnap some school girls at the school. We couldn’t ask questions, because it was a direct order from Shekau and we all mounted our trucks.

We had five big military trucks, three Toyota Hilux vans and two Isuzu pickup trucks. We left Sambisa Forest around 5pm that evening and arrived the school around 10pm.

We surrounded the school when we arrived and when we were certain that there would be no resistance, Chungori gave orders that we should all go in and we found the girls running in fear. We kidnapped many of them and took them away in our trucks.

When we got to the entrance of the Sambisa Forest, Chungori asked all the foot soldiers and other lower commanders including me to leave the truck because he was to take the girls to Shekau, whose camp was deep inside the forest.

I didn’t see the girls again because I was not close to Shekau, but I was paid the sum of N30,000 on the day of the kidnapping and I was also given the sum of N60,000 after a set of ransom was paid for the release of the girls.”

•One of the commanders of the Chibok schoolgirls kidnappers- Abu
We targeted densely populated areas —Abu

Abu also said; “sometime in December 2014, two of our top commanders; Bakura and Ibrahim, ordered me to take two girls with suicide vests to Maiduguri town and supervise them until they had detonated their bombs.

But each time I got to Maiduguri, I would not go into the Metropolis with them and I would leave them at the outskirt of the town and before you knew it they would hav
Good luck Ebele Jonathan is no longer buharis opponent come 2019,so save yourself this mess.. buhari must leave aso rock

4 Likes

Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Almaiga:
True, Saraki led National Assembly is the worst in the history of this Country. It is always one Drama or the other. while their primary duties, which was to make laws, Budget and oversight were abandoned.
has buhari led executive been d best in d history of Nigeria?
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Gordonz07(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2018
Midget in power. Na waoh
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by thayora: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Is it possible for the name of a senator to be announced as having defected without him or her signing the letter communicating same to the Senate President?” that is a fact but i wonder why APC are saying some were not aware that their names are on the list and that some are begging to come back. must everything be base on propagadas and white lies in this regime?
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Creativeempire:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/saraki-leading-the-worst-senate-in-history-el-rufai/amp/
On the contrary. People within and outside who have been observing Nigeria's democracy since 1999 have said that this very Senate under saraki is the best. He's the most controvercial so far. I would say the Senate under Dav1d Mar.k is the worst so far.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by femijamz: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2018
this short man na nuisance, anyway u have gt d best response from saraki himself
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2018
just as buhari is the WORST TRAGEDY TO BEFALL NIG!... imagine Nigeria now been labeled as the #POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD!

#NEVER AGAIN!
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by excel101(m): 8:35am On Jul 28, 2018
So what the short man devil has succeeded in telling Nigerians is that APC has produced the worst ever senate President in Nigeria's history.
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by tiwiex(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2018
eyeview:
On the contrary, this Senate has been the best and has on countless occasions saved the nation from the hands of tyrants and their cabal
I totally agree with you here. The senate and execs are no meant to be friends. They are just professional colleagues. Finish. Once you disagree with the APC you are their enemy. Most people in this forum were with the APC during the last election. What changed?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Sirjamo:
Buhari has two staunch enemies, Saraki and Fayose, one had been shut down, the other will soon follow! mark my word.
and you think this is the best time to do it and as for fayose the APC led government haven't won yet till tribunal settles it.
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by 8stargeneral: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2018
...and u never said it since,why now,...midget
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Indelibleage: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2018
He'll soon eat his words in shame! Time will tell.
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by michoim(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Every sincere person knows that. ..
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by gurunlocker: 8:48am On Jul 28, 2018
I keep wondering what would have happened to the nation treasury if this party was able to "install" their own senate president... He would have been so easy to control by the APC led government.

They are really pained! grin
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by danjaba(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2018
And you are the worst Governor in the history of Kaduna State.
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by budusky05(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2018
That's what u get when u have a Senate president that is a looting machine and in kwara.
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by EmmaB3(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2018
Elrufai dey craze
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by itu404(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2018
your argument lacks facts and too childish How about the most powerful country in the world, America? You talk of splitting as if it is like you eating your amala. when the chips are down folks like you will be the first to take to your heels and later cry oluwa! from your refugees camp in a nearby country
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by begwong: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2018
HELL RUFAI IS THE WORST GOVERNOR IN THE HISTORY OF KADUNA STATE.
THE OVER 48,000 CIVIL SERVANTS YOU SACKED IN DECEMBER AND YET TO PAY THEIR ENTITLEMENTS WILL DEAL WITH YOU WITH THEIR PVCs in 2019... ✈
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by babsthegreat: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2018
This e-rufai should be dealt with he talks too much
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by lasmile(f): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2018
This is Political statement... Sincerely this SENATE had been the most improved and most competitive...

Buhari's Administration lacks the 21st century ideology...

His lopsided appointments is a big mess to his Integrity...
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Dollabiz: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Really
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by orisa37: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
No. That's witch hunting. Saraki, The Astute Leader! The one and only TERROR to Bubu and his Miyetti Allah Herdsmen Terrorists.
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by eddypolymer(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2018
My joy is none of you will stay there forever.who takes a Fulani midget seriously. Fulani hellrufai is a coward and will always be
Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
Patrioticooduan:
Nigeria is not working. For how long will we keep deceiving ourselves? We are not united in anything. We don't need to restructure. Let us split Nigeria into smaller parts.
Czech republic is dominated by ethnic Czechs.
Germany is dominated by ethnic Germans.
Italy is dominated by ethnic Italians.
Portugal is dominated by ethnic Portugese.
Poland is dominated by ethnic poles.
Hungary is dominated by ethnic Hungarians.
Malta is dominated by ethnic Maltese.
Ukraine is dowinated by ethnic Ukrainians.
Turkey is dominated by ethnic Turks.
Serbia is dominated by ethnic Serbs.
Austria is dominated by ethnic Austrians.
Luxembourg is dominated by ethnic Luxembourgers.
Greece is dominated by ethnic Greeks.
Azerbaijan is dominated by ethnic Azerbaijani.
Nigeria should be split
[/s]
Shut up!

Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Patrioticooduan: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2018
1stolax:
[s][/s] Shut up!
Baba re loma shut up. Omo ode

1 Like

Re: El-rufai: Saraki Led Senate Is The Worst In The History Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Baba re loma shut up.
Omo ode
Orí ìyá rẹ ti burú
Ọmọ òfo jatijati

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Saudi Energy Minister On Oil Price Stability - Photos / Ahead Of Nigeria's Election, Opposition Weaponises Soldier Deaths / Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.