Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now (842 Views)

Create A Clickbank From Nigeria 2021| Fast And Secure For Affiliate Marketers / How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria 2020.(unsupported Countries Included) / How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by soulstar09(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hi Guys,
I wont bore you with long stories. I'll make this as short as possible. I recently bought an ebook from an affiliate marketer, explaining how to open a clickBank account (i won't mention names here). Then i encountered a problem while opening the account, i tried contacting him and guess what, he was not replying.I later realized that his method is outdated and old fashioned.
Then i turned to another direction and it was another lie. There is this other affiliate marketer that charges N8,500 for just opening a clickbank account and due to my desperation, i fell for it and it was another bad story.
I started doing personal research on bypassing the VPN and IP address hitches, and after a lot of trial and error, i found the perfect method. I was able to open a functional clickBank account for myself and other close friends and it has been a smooth ride in affiliate marketting since then.

Now, this is the main deal..
I won't be selling just a write up in form of an e-book to YOU ;

1. i will open a fully functioning clickBank account for you, then I'll hand it over and you can change your password at your convenient time.
2. I will explain in details how to access your account from your personal computer or phone.
3. You will be able to login to your account at any hour of the day ; forget what those Gurus made us believe that it only works best at night.
4. i will tell you all the do's and dont's that will assure your clickBank account an everlasting life. This will be given as a pdf file which you can read and assimilate any time you want.
5. i will always be available to attend to your complaints if you encounter any problem logging in to your account ( which i know you wont, except if you fail to abide by the do's and dont's.)

Check ; My focus is only on how to open a clickBank account as I'm not into any other affiliate marketplace for now. I wont include the strategies i use to get sales on the products i promote for now due to personal reasons. But i will come up with an E-book on that very soon. Some guys prefer to go all the way to get sales with their personal strategy. Strategies used in pulling sales is very dynamic,depending on niche and some other factors. That is why a novice but SMART affiliate marketer can pull higher sales say within a month than the so-called gurus. It's all about thinking outside the box, and the strategy that works for me might not work for you.
Who can benefit from this ;

1. if you are able to do simple things like opening a browser,logging in to your email account,logging in to your Facebook account , doing some copy and paste tasks.
2.I know there are many guys out there that have their marketing strategies in their head but the only hindrance is they are unable to own
a clickBank account of their own, this is for you.
3.This piece is also for you if you know nothing about affiliate marketing or clickBank before.

i will take you by hand to help you understand how it fully works and how to start making money from it.
I wont be uploading screenshot or videos of my earnings because its not a criteria for how successful you will be in affiliate marketing and more over, i can easily get loads of them from google. After your clickBank account is set, i will like to encourage you to play your game smartly with strategies to promoting links and the sky is your beginning. But make sure you don't let the so called gurus deceive you.

[center]NB : I WILL ONLY BE OPENING A CLICK BANK ACCOUNT FOR NOW, AND I WILL REVEAL MY MARKETING STRATEGIES IN SUCCESSIVE UPDATES. THIS IS BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY TEST RUNNING A FREE STRATEGY THAT WILL SUIT A NEWBIE. WHEN I VERIFY THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE STRATEGY THAT WILL BRING SALES, I WILL LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG[/center]

This service is NOT FREE, and to get your own fully functioning Clickbank account, send a message to the e-mail on my signature or
call or whatsapp on : zero 7 zero 5 zero 8 seven 5 nine 9 five

For the sake of the doubting Thomas, i will be showing screen shot af an account i opened few days ago.

Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by Remedytony(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hello. Please how do I get my payment if you open it for me. I don't have PayPal account even
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by soulstar09(m): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Remedytony:
Hello. Please how do I get my payment if you open it for me. I don't have PayPal account even
getting payment is easy, you will use your personal payoneer account or a third party service and it's very straightforward.
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by lebest: 10:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Its easy to have and operate a functional clickbank here in Nigeria, all you need is epic browser, a fake address generator, and your payoneer acct, I can even teach you how to do it yourself free, its good to be good.... Learn to help others. Everything is not about money.

Infact anybody that care can reach me on zero 9 zero six212 nine809

Only WhatsApp pls.

Its good to be good
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by soulstar09(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2018
lebest:
It easy to have and operate a functional clickbank here in Nigeria, all you need is epic browser, a fake address generator, and your payoneer acct, I can even teach you how to do it yourself free, its good to be good.... Learn to help others. Everything is not about money.

Intact anybody that care can reach me on zero 9 zero six212 nine809

Only WhatsApp pls.

Its good to be good
Nice contribution ... Opening a clickBank account is no more feasible with epic browser . they are no more updating their browser and even if you manage to open it, your account will get blacklisted in days. and about your fake name generator part, that's very outdated and old fashioned. Clickbank stepped up their blacklisting game. Don't give tutorial, try opening one now and upload screenshots here.
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by soulstar09(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Guys have started making requests..You can get yours too
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by lebest: 8:32am On Jul 28, 2018
soulstar09:
Nice contribution ... Opening a clickBank account is no more feasible with epic browser . they are no more updating their browser and even if you manage to open it, your account will get blacklisted in days. and about your fake name generator part, that's very outdated and old fashioned. Clickbank stepped up their blacklisting game. Don't give tutorial, try opening one now and upload screenshots here.

Another cheap lie
Don't have time to argue with you.

Do that with lai Mohammed.
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by soulstar09(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2018
lebest:

Another cheap lie
Don't have time to argue with you.

Do that with lai Mohammed.
This just shows how rational your instincts are. Gat no beef with you.
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by soulstar09(m): 2:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Still Available
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by ElRapido: 8:03am On Jul 29, 2018
lebest:
Its easy to have and operate a functional clickbank here in Nigeria, all you need is epic browser, a fake address generator, and your payoneer acct, I can even teach you how to do it yourself free, its good to be good.... Learn to help others. Everything is not about money.

Infact anybody that care can reach me on zero 9 zero six212 nine809

Only WhatsApp pls.

Its good to be good

You dey mind the OP, Clickbank wey I open in 5mins without any issue. I don't understand what the OP wants to collect money for
Re: I Will Create A Clickbank Account For You - Claim It Now by soulstar09(m): 9:26am On Jul 31, 2018
You can still get yours.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Best Rice Brands In Nigeria: Top 5 Sweetest / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.