Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The Difference Your Life Can Make - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Difference Your Life Can Make (210 Views)

The Difference Your Life Can Make / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Your Life Can Make by overcomersfaith(f): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
The PCL of today is aim in helping ministers and evangelist of the gospel to know what to do when they are go fishing (soul winning). Beloved, we were once like them until Jesus found us and save us to Himself, and today we can stand to say we are save from eternal destructions unto eternal life, glory be to God.

Read more @http://overcomers-faith.org/the-difference-your-life-can-make-2/
Re: The Difference Your Life Can Make by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
The Christianity hustle is real

Every organization trying to sponge the faith for money from every possible angle

(1) (Reply)

God Is Always Near / Sunday Is Dhul-hijjah 1st - Sultan / Why We Should Run From Sexual Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.