Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? (2201 Views)

See 5 Things I Did As A Teenager That I Still Benefit From As An Adult (pictures / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / ⭐Your Spiritual Life Can Never Remain The Same After Listening To These Sermons! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please read very careful and offer useful advise.

l was born some 40 years ago, I am the last in my family , I barely know my father cos I was 4 years old when he died and I will raised up my mother a trader and the help of my siblings I was to be among the two graduate in my family.

although it was not easy going through should especially the high institution but thank God that I was able to make it through.

I remember one day when I came to the village for holidays over heard my now late cousin telling someone that his son who was then in Junior secondary School was going to be the first graduate in family when me and my elder sister was already in our second year in the University.

fast forward, after my Nysc in 2006, I started job hunting, and I was applying to so many places and there was no results and I remember one late evening around past 10 pm on a Sunday in 2006 shortly after my service, I was coming back from a friend and a former course mate of mine who live close to me in mafoluku oshodi Lagos and a back substant that looks like Amala hit me at my neck from behind and that night I looked up , down, side, and I did not see anybody and I went home cos it happened in my street then just 3 houses away from where I was staying at that time and I told my sister what happened and show her my clothes that was stained and she asked me not to put on the cloth again and shortly after that event , I started noticing a very strange occurrence in my life.

in 2007, I started seeing cob webs covering my face, the cop webs thing has refused to go away since then, I will working on the road , I will meet cob webs , in side house and I have not been able to achieve anything, no job, no favor no break through, I am just existing, I have gone to so many churches, I have done so many Deliverance still , there is no end in sight for this problem, even after 3 to 4 days dry fasting and prayer it still continued.

please, I will be glad if the mods can take this to the front page and let anyone that have experience this kind of misfortune or that have or know where I can get a genuine solution bring it forward, please save a soul today before it is too late.

thank you in advance.

my questions now my people, can I ever be out of this , I cannot feed well, I cannot pay my bills as a man , it has been hell on Earth for me and I do not know what next to do sometimes, I feel like taking my life and end all these, but on a second thought, I say if I take life won't it be double wahala for dead body.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by ipobarethieves: 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
sad. suicide /killng urself isn't the solution. Do u cut off ur head because u have headache. God is still on the throne. Ur light affliction is for a moment(anything beyond dat is a curse).Many are the affliction of the righteous d Lord deliver U out of them all.Ur fasting/prayer amount to exercise in futility if u dnt search deep and locate the stone to use (the scripture against ur enemies ).God says u are a god.Can God suffer all these misfortune? U must fight.Put ur Angel to work.2.Midnight hour isn't designed for sleeping alone, it us for welfare too.Jesus pray mostly at midnight. Apostles pray/sang praise (u knw the rest?).When the enemies are up, u too should be up.Open ur mouth and prophecy to ur destiny.If Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered.Open ur mouth and curse dat situation. 3, Go to CCC, C/S for spiritual counselling. All will be well IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Alejoc(m): 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2018
I am sorry to say that you are not alone..... Many Nigerian youth are in the same tight corner as yourself..... This country has failed a generation of people.... You many want to leave the busy city to better environment and start small.... You can learn shoe making and operate small stall or space around University campus for a start

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by obua: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Go to any big MFM church

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
I am a member of Mfm and I have done weekly Deliverance in my regional headquarters and I also at the June weekend Deliverance in the prayer City. thank you.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by ipobarethieves: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
even MFM memba do attend CCC and CCC too go to MFM.Just find one CCC go on Tue/Wed(Dey dnt ask u for money and it is not by force to do whatever dey tell u(vision).Just go and find out whatsap.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 12:19am On Jul 16, 2018
please, I am still expecting to read from you guys.thank u.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Amberon11: 6:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Samuel1981

Samuel do not give up, whatever you do , do not give up. If you're in Port Harcourt, locate OPM (Omega Power Ministries). Please do not waste time, infact wherever you are just locate OPM. You don't need to worry about accommodation as you can always sleep in the church.

Please Google OPM and find out for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by itiswell247: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
@ Samuel, don't give up, call Servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries, He attends to people via phone and deliverance takes place.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by obua: 2:58am On Jul 17, 2018
samuel1981:
please, I am still expecting to read from you guys.thank u.
how is your dream life ? How is your sex life?
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2018
how is your dream life ? How is your sex life?
Thanks for your response, in the recent past, I don't always remember my dreams when I wake up from sleep after dreaming, but there is one particular dream that, I have heard and remembered like two or three times now, and it is that I found my self in a football field with other people playing football and whenever the ball comes to my direction, I will not be able to play it, or pass it out, I can't rise my legs up until another person will come and take the ball from me , and again last night I heard so many dreams but I was able to remember that someone was sucking my man hood and when I woke up , I was mad at myself.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
@ Samuel, don't give up, call Servant Vic of CCT Deliverance Ministries, He attends to people via phone and deliverance takes place.
please, how do I get his no, thank you.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 10:39am On Jul 21, 2018
still waiting for more imput please, I real need it,
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2018
please, someone should please help, the situation is not getting any better, thank you.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
hello
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by sKeetz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 25, 2018
You are suffering from paranoia schizophrenia as a result of depression. See a psychiatrist.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by bloodofthelamb(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Christ has delivered you. Do you believe it?

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by triplechoice(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
You need to change your mindset
Stop believing there is a witch somewhere affecting your life or you are under a curse.I have also experienced what you are currently going through.In my own case,I even started to hallucinate.I saw cats and strange humans appearing and disappearing..Prayers and running to churches did not stop it until I met a very knowledgeable man who told that it was mind that was responsible for what I was experiencing and I should not be afraid that it will end.I did not take the advice at that time because I felt he did not understand what I was going through
So I decided to run away from warrri to Lagos believing a change of location. will bring and end to it but it became worse.In lagos,I got a job in a bakery because someone told me. in warrri that I should occupy myself with something to take my attention away from what was disturbing my mind.
One night my deliverance came in a strange way.It started with my mind creating images as usual so I left the bakery I was working to met a friend who was working as a night guard in a church close to airport hotel in Ikeja.By this time I was filled with much fear and apprehension because I imagined some persons where following me but I coul not look directly at them due to fear
When I got to the church ,my friend was not there .He was having his off day.So I decided to go to his house to sleep there because I was afraid to be alone
By now I was running and walking at the same time .When I got to the gate of my friend's house,it was locked. At that moment I observed that the persons and cats I believed where after me also stopped .As I moved back they also moved back.That was when It dawn on me that I have been hallucinating all this time due to fear of witchcraft.So immediately I looked directly at what I believed were after me and it just disappeared
For the first time all my fears vanished I walked back to the bakery to join them.By morning when the owner of the bakery came ,I told her I was returning back to warrri.she paid me for the one week I had worked and I left .
I was going back to warrri because I now realized there was no witch anywhere after me.It was my assumption and believe that created all that I experienced.Also what that man told me now made sense:that it was mind that was creating everything .So each time I felt I was seeing or hearing things ,I just ignore it and it goes away
That was how I finally came out of it
I got myself engaged with a teaching job in a private school.T he following year ,I sat for GCE and also enrolled for jamb.I was successful in both.I am now a graduate and I have been working for the past eight years
I have decided to share this story not only for you but to others experiencing same
Get anything to do forget your certificate
You went to school and graduated why is it now witches are after you?
Look for any job by the time you start earning money no matter how small it will take your attention from those beliefs.
Ignore the cobwebs you are seeing it will go away.you are the one creating them through your fear s and believe
Don't go for any deliverance it will only reinforce the belief that witches after you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2018
I am doing business, is not that I am lazy far from that, but in my business, whenever I want to conculd a transaction, the cobweds will block my face and that will be the end of that transaction and again if someone promise to make payment say like tomorrow, when I that night, I will either hear a voice telling me in my dream that it will not work or I will dream where the transaction failled and that will be the end of that business no matter how hard I pray or rebuke the dream, so my colleague don't like doing business with me now cos they have notice that anything that, I am involved will likely not work.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 28, 2018
samuel1981:
Please read very careful and offer useful advise.

l was born some 40 years ago, I am the last in my family , I barely know my father cos I was 4 years old when he died and I will raised up my mother a trader and the help of my siblings I was to be among the two graduate in my family.

although it was not easy going through should especially the high institution but thank God that I was able to make it through.

I remember one day when I came to the village for holidays over heard my now late cousin telling someone that his son who was then in Junior secondary School was going to be the first graduate in family when me and my elder sister was already in our second year in the University.

fast forward, after my Nysc in 2006, I started job hunting, and I was applying to so many places and there was no results and I remember one late evening around past 10 pm on a Sunday in 2006 shortly after my service, I was coming back from a friend and a former course mate of mine who live close to me in mafoluku oshodi Lagos and a back substant that looks like Amala hit me at my neck from behind and that night I looked up , down, side, and I did not see anybody and I went home cos it happened in my street then just 3 houses away from where I was staying at that time and I told my sister what happened and show her my clothes that was stained and she asked me not to put on the cloth again and shortly after that event , I started noticing a very strange occurrence in my life.

in 2007, I started seeing cob webs covering my face, the cop webs thing has refused to go away since then, I will working on the road , I will meet cob webs , in side house and I have not been able to achieve anything, no job, no favor no break through, I am just existing, I have gone to so many churches, I have done so many Deliverance still , there is no end in sight for this problem, even after 3 to 4 days dry fasting and prayer it still continued.

please, I will be glad if the mods can take this to the front page and let anyone that have experience this kind of misfortune or that have or know where I can get a genuine solution bring it forward, please save a soul today before it is too late.

thank you in advance.

my questions now my people, can I ever be out of this , I cannot feed well, I cannot pay my bills as a man , it has been hell on Earth for me and I do not know what next to do sometimes, I feel like taking my life and end all these, but on a second thought, I say if I take life won't it be double wahala for dead body.

I really hope n pray that u will listen to me.

Ur case is purely psychological. Please visit a Doctor, He will likely treat u for severe depression or send u to a mental health doctor.

There is nothing spiritual about ur problem, I have had a similar issue before, I think my own was far worse than yours.

U have prayed for 11 years with no result, That should clearly show u that u don't have a spiritual problem.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2018
bloodofthelamb:
Christ has delivered you. Do you believe it?

U people should stop being Silly, This guy has had this problem for very long and he has prayed to Christ for 11 years with no result. isnt that a clear indication that he's problem isn't spiritual?

U people should stop being silly. He's Mentally ill and the treatment is out there.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2018
sKeetz:
You are suffering from paranoia schizophrenia as a result of depression. See a psychiatrist.

Thank God there are still educated youths in Nigeria.

I just told him same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Samuel1981

Samuel do not give up, whatever you do , do not give up. If you're in Port Harcourt, locate OPM (Omega Power Ministries). Please do not waste time, infact wherever you are just locate OPM. You don't need to worry about accommodation as you can always sleep in the church.

Please Google OPM and find out for yourself.

He has prayed to Christ for 11 years with no result, What makes u think coming to ur pastor will solve his mental health problem?

Mtcheeew.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad. suicide /killng urself isn't the solution. Do u cut off ur head because u have headache. God is still on the throne. Ur light affliction is for a moment(anything beyond dat is a curse).Many are the affliction of the righteous d Lord deliver U out of them all.Ur fasting/prayer amount to exercise in futility if u dnt search deep and locate the stone to use (the scripture against ur enemies ).God says u are a god.Can God suffer all these misfortune? U must fight.Put ur Angel to work.2.Midnight hour isn't designed for sleeping alone, it us for welfare too.Jesus pray mostly at midnight. Apostles pray/sang praise (u knw the rest?).When the enemies are up, u too should be up.Open ur mouth and prophecy to ur destiny.If Jesus cursed the fig tree and it withered.Open ur mouth and curse dat situation. 3, Go to CCC, C/S for spiritual counselling. All will be well IJN

U Christians are seriously sick.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Amberon11: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Where did I mention pastor? Looks have you have mental inbalance.
PrecisionFx:

He has prayed to Christ for 11 years with no result, What makes u think coming to ur pastor will solve his mental health problem?

Mtcheeew.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Amberon11:
Where did I mention pastor? Looks have you have mental inbalance.
No, U mentioned ur imam.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by triplechoice(m): 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
@samuel1981
If the situation is still overwhelming for you,then you shoud seek professional help
Ensure it is not from someone who will tell you it is voodoo or witch craft that is responsive
It is very obvious from what you have been posting what your beliefs are
You need to boost your confidence with more empowering beliefs and I think you need someone to help you do just that.
I have gone through the same situation as you can see from my previous post
It was worst than yours but I came out of it and even more stronger than I use to feel
You are seeing cobwebs which only you can see because your mind is creating it or has anyone told you they have seen cobwebs covering your face
You mind is very powerful and it can create all sports of phenomenal if you do not learn how to discipline it.
Jus like in my case,it is your beliefs that has brought you to the situation you find yourself and you need to change it and everything will start to change
If the Church you attend or the company you keep is fueling this negative mindset then you need to reconsider your association with such place and persons
My problem started when I attended a religious program where the guest speaker discussed the activities of witches and wizards I left the service feeling much afraid and unsecure and to worsen it at that time I was living alone
I started suspecting people around me and the illusion started to get real.That was the beginning of my problem then
Looking back now,one thing that really helped me was what someone who I could describe as an advance soul told me.He advised me to go and improve my relationship with the people I regarded as witches,to eat their food and spend time with themThe idea behind that action was to remove fear from my mind
.It helped greatly and today I can visit my village without any fear
One a final note stop giving negative interpretation to dreams and it will change or if you like you can tell yourself before you go to sleep that you will no longer see the individual who come to you in your dreams to tell you negative thingsYou can even tell yourself you will chase him away and when you dream you will see yourself doing just that
Do not be afraid It is you alone that can decide your destiny and no one else
Yes, at certain times I still experience doubt s and fears but each time I still have to remind myself of certain principles I have learnt to stay afloat
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
What the mind can do still baffle me.. Religion isn't helping issues either.. SMH
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by GentlePEACE: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
samuel1981:
I am doing business, is not that I am lazy far from that, but in my business, whenever I want to conculd a transaction, the cobweds will block my face and that will be the end of that transaction and again if someone promise to make payment say like tomorrow, when I that night, I will either hear a voice telling me in my dream that it will not work or I will dream where the transaction failled and that will be the end of that business no matter how hard I pray or rebuke the dream, so my colleague don't like doing business with me now cos they have notice that anything that, I am involved will likely not work.

hi Samuel, i really feel what you are going through, of a true, your case is spiritual, i have a friend who encountered this last year and he is now free. Cobwebs were a constant thing for him too.

Can you give me a call, i will give you an instruction to do and we will pray together, i promise you, the God i trust will deliver you.
My line 0:8:0::35:88::55;;9:6

pls call believing you will be free
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by samuel1981(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
please, what does constant disappointment, in business, relationship, and area have do with mental illness, and what of if i tell you that in my family of about 8 person almost every one if all are having one form of disappointment or the other, does it mean that we all having mental or psychological problem, I might not agree with anyone on that unless you can prove that to me.
I appreciate you all.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
samuel1981:
please, what does constant disappointment, in business, relationship, and area have do with mental illness, and what of if i tell you that in my family of about 8 person almost every one if all are having one form of disappointment or the other, does it mean that we all having mental or psychological problem, I might not agree with anyone on that unless you can prove that to me.
I appreciate you all.

"" I started seeing cob webs covering my face, the cop webs thing has refused to go away since then, I will working on the road , I will meet cob webs , in side house ""

The cob webs ur seeing is what precisely shows that ur having psychological problems bro, It's all in ur head and u are not alone.

U arent the only one facing disappointments in Nigeria, I am also unemployed since 2008 and over 20 million Nigerian youths are unemployed as well. It was a small business that I started that helped me grow a bit n have little life n pride in myself.

U aren't the only one who has life disappointments, We all have.

Ur not unemployed because u have a spiritual problem, Rather ur unemployed because there's an acute unemployment problem across Nigeria and Africa.
Re: The Story Of My Life , Can I Still Get Help? by Blackbelly(m): 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Samuel, I know you've been give tons of advice already and the those giving the advice seem very sure, all I can drop is for you is that you find a means of watching Emmanuel TV on Gotv or Dstv for a day, I believe you will find direction on how to tackle this mountain before you. God be with you!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims: What Are The Steps Necessary In Becoming A "hafizul-quran"? / How Often Do U Sincerely Pay Your Tithes? Christians Only / What Were The Names Of The Wise Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.