Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (55454 Views)

Woman Killed And Burnt For Demanding Her Father's Inheritance In Ebonyi (pic) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tit for tat angry Although I don't support jungle justice but this one make sense
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Aldebaran:

I meant he deserves the punishment cheesy

His own hell started here on earth

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Walexybobo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
ceejay80s:
What's his name?
Ooohhh!! They should have asked him his name before burning him up
ease ur curiousity buddy, his name na CHUKWUDI.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
The second robber will be somewhere this nite smoking weed heavily to console himself grin grin

Wasted souls.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MONITZ: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Human life is now the cheapest thing to take in Nigeria ,the life of a supposed chicken is worth much more than that of a human when the reverse ought to be the case,this tells so much of a country and the value placed on human lives,something akin and very similar to the breakdown of law and order is what we see these days in the Nigeria of today ..
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by krepstone72: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Naija Which Way?
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Teeboi56: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Aldebaran:
I HOPE HE DOESN'T END UP IN HELL FIRE AFTER ALL THIS...

It's always good to be contented with what you have...

Even begging is better than Stealing angry
Where do think he we end up
If not hell fire

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
how did the 2nd thief escape
who ever calls this jungle justice
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
kaen1317:
and the politician is given a title for robbing and killing us all
you illiiterate fat fvck..... does d politicians comes to ur house to Rob and kill too??

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ibaku(m): 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
I was told she was just a sales girl in the building materials market around the area n was sent to the bank by her boss.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by krepstone72: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
planetx13:
3rd picture makes me feel like crying cry cry cry cry....... innocent woman
Me I'm Even Crying. Some Should Console Me Oh. .
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Issakendrick:
An armed robber was set ablaze today after himself after his accomplice, who managed to escape, shot a lady dead outside a commercial bank at the Suru-Alaba area in Lagos.

According to an eyewitness who sent in the photos, two men tried to rob the deceased lady as she stepped out of the bank and shot her in the head before trying to steal her money. Fortunately, passersby where fast enough to apprehend one of them. They beat him and set him on fire.

The body of the deceased lady has been deposited in the morgue.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/thief-burnt-for-robbing-killing-a-girl-in-lagos-graphic-photos/

I almost went to Zenith Bank Odunade this morning o, I finally decided to go to computer village and use the one there.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TeetoEsq(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mutemenot:
Let me see who say jungle justice is not good here make thunder fire am
This is real justice and right on time but wish the lady live to see justice over her matter

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Irepib(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Naso kill the bastard oloshi
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
frowland:
Burning the robber was totally the wrong move. Now the actual shooter have gone scot free.

You are Mad in the brain.. Pray one day these devils don't get to your family members and killing them in the process.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by j1mmy: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tinubu robbed half of Lagos state wealth but no one has burnt him alive.
Buhari is backing Fulani herdsmen in their random killings, no one has burnt him alive
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by santricedupas(m): 11:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
the woman should have let go of her bag aand not drag it with them, there is high percentage if she didn't drag with them they won't shot at her.

rip lady
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tonio2wo: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
kaen1317:
and the politician is given a title for robbing and killing us all

Ur point? angry
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by chronique(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
I hope they were able to get details(name and number and address) of his accomplice before burning the bagger to death. Serves him right.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jhamzy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
frowland:
Burning the robber was totally the wrong move. Now the actual shooter have gone scot free.
Grace saw that one through. However the death of his colleague is a warning for him as that one's grace has expired. If he dosnt repent and turn a new live, nemesis will catch up with him soon.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
...with all the jungle justice carried...seems this hasn't deter armed robbers from striking...

...an eye for an eye...
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oxygen1998: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Begging z never better than stealing, but killing ur fellow human in d process z d prob
Aldebaran:
I HOPE HE DOESN'T END UP IN HELL FIRE AFTER ALL THIS...

It's always good to be contented with what you have...

Even begging is better than Stealing angry
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Oxygen1998: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2018
ontop her own bag again?
it was her sweat young man
santricedupas:
the woman should have let go of her bag aand not drag it with them, there is high percentage if she didn't drag with them they won't shot at her.

rip lady
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:20am On Jul 28, 2018
hmm
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 12:57am On Jul 28, 2018
She must have resisted them
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

Ur FAda

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 1:25am On Jul 28, 2018
valerianchikere:

i wanted to report your account right now..how will you say that?..they deserve it.
Haha, report my account for what? Only if you can read and understand, but shame you cant.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 1:27am On Jul 28, 2018
princesweetman2:

Ur FAda

People without brain! Did you read that they were two and the actual shooter ran away?
Killing this one by burning him means the other have totally gone Scot free!!
Get that into your brain or ask your fada to borrow you one.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 1:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Jhamzy:

Grace saw that one through. However the death of his colleague is a warning for him as that one's grace has expired. If he dosnt repent and turn a new live, nemesis will catch up with him soon.

Hmmm, not entirely so. Keeping him alive and sqeazing out all available information of the actual shooter would have been the logical way so both face the crime together.
The actual shooter also left with the money, and his life! The burned one is left with no evidence as no one can tell who he is, where he is from or who the other shooter was.
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by frowland(m): 1:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Akukogagara:
That serves him right. Rest in peace woman.

I have 3 nos of 3000 litres of fairly used plastic fish for sale. Interested buyers should call me on 09039714304

you did not indicate the price! Please where is your location. I can have some fish in my compound. Hope no leakage?
Re: Armed Robber Burnt For Robbing, Killing A Lady In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by princesweetman2(m): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2018
frowland:

Haha, report my account for what? Only if you can read and understand, but shame you cant.

C ur helpless life.

Someone already dint conform wt ur statement and u still went ahead to reply me. I blame ur pathetic life not but ur FaDa.

Figlio Putana

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Caught Stealing Corn Beaten And Disgraced Publicly (Photos/Video) / Man Barks Like A Dog In Ogun Once In A Month For Money Ritual - Instablog(video) / Lady Tackles Man Who Fondled Her Breast Inside A BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.