Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (22706 Views)

Nobody Is Showing Us Oshiomhole's Picture / APC Crisis: This Is Why I Traveled To US – Oshiomhole Reveals / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Etuagievin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
So loquacious for chairman of a big party like APC. Hmn! One talk too many!
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Oshiomhole's chairmanship of the APC is turning out to be a blessing in disguise for the Nigerian masses because his malformed personality will ensure the party implodes from within grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
I thought this man would padlocked his mouth the moment he assumes office as chairman. That position is for the mature, strategic, experienced and responsible minds.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Caseless: 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Exactly, he has been using the deaths to campaign for reelection instead paying salaries...
he has nothing to show than organizing open burials for his people.

Just about the time workers were on top of their voices and crying over nonpayment of salaries - the herdsmen/farmer crisis intensified. And this is how benue people were distracted from the real issue .

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Tolexander: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Have you seen when a party Chairman campaigns against it's State Governor? Or you just want ganer likes from the usual quarters?

Considering the quoted, it is so evident that you are so naive and ignorant of the word "sincere".

A sincere man makes a frank statement, not minding whose ox is gored and which side of the fence the subject belongs.

Continue to shoot yourself in the leg.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Caseless: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
post=69763628:

It is very very possible.
All the evil people perpetrating all the evil crimes in the country will soon be exposed. Insha Allah.
ortom is deadly. He inflames the crisis to distract the people from his failure. Amen to your prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by johnzik: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Just because he crossed, please be reminded that you have a worst governor in Bello
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Bruemath(m): 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
tongue
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Eagle360(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
APC governors are thieves.
Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun States owe workers 19months salary deduction ( cooperative and other emoluments), but the governor will be saying he didn't owe workers salary, the cooperative and others due can be amount to 7months salaries of state workers.
if the workers protest about the untold hardship, he will say they are sponsor by politician. He paralyse the worker union by sacking all the exco because they demand that he should pay the accumulated dues, that was when it was only 6months ( October 2016).
No workers promotion since 2016
No leave bonus since 2015
No arrears
Pension deduction is equal to zero.
He turns all the workers to beggar.
He is a dictatorship, that sack workers when they ask for their right.
Very stubborn man, that will not listen to people plight.

Fellow Nigerian, ask any workers in Ogun state about my allegations.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Butoneday2(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
This Ape that called himself Oshio should pls shut the fucvk up. Why is he still complaining about Ortom evry minutes of the day. Ebi like say Ortom's defection still dey pain am. Ayam not understanding.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by God2man(m): 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ah! Did he really say so! Hmnnn

I can see palava in APC
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by biztip: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
same way buharis exit in 2019 from aso rock will be a blessing
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by fmrule(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
I'm so sure that Adam oshiomole will soon scatter APC with his bad mouth...... He will use his mouth and pave way for PDP
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by SHNAYAJO: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2018
osho is a dissappointment.. why is he saying dis now & nt b4? hw did dis guy turn 2 b a labour leader..?
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by openmine(m): 10:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
double mouth
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why are ipob pigs crying over Oshiomole scattering of APC? grin > grin I don't understand again.. Are you people not supposed to be happy, he is helping your Regional party PDP?

Frustration will not kill y'all!

Ndi ara!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
fmrule:
I'm so sure that Adam oshiomole will soon scatter APC with his bad mouth...... He will use his mouth and pave way for PDP

Is it your APC, are you a member? Why are you in pains? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
God2man:
Ah! Did he really say so! Hmnnn

I can see palava in APC

Is it your palava? Why are you in pains?

1 Like

Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by God2man(m): 11:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Is it your palava? Why are you in pains?

I am not interested and as you have said it is not my palava.

I will never be in pain over any party.

I am partyless if there is a word like that
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Ofunaofu: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
With oshiomole as national chairman of APC, the party doesn't need a publicity secretary
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by xammyx(m): 11:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
Tolexander:
Posting as if the party understands the meaning of sincerity!

When Ortom was in APC, why didn't Oshiomole tell the whole world that Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom hasn't got any project to his name and administration, if Oshiomole is so sincere?

Oshiomole is getting more garrulous, talking too much!
Very mature post, nice one
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by xammyx(m): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
pxjosh:
This guy is really a funny man. He has been in APC for years now he left you just realized he has not been paying salaries? If he had remained in the party, would you have said all this? Politicians sef.
I tire self
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by dahnimoh(m): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2018
You talk like s woman.

Not quality of a good leader.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by cheftea: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2018
Too much noise shows there is a problem. Let me sit and enjoy the show. Last last we go see the end come 2019.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by selectedhero(m): 12:17am On Jul 28, 2018
THIS NGENE THING CAN REALLY GO LOW. I WONT BE SURPRISED YOU ARE ONE BENUE NITWIT I KNEW BACK THEN IN SCHOOL. YOU PEOPLE THINK SITTING ON NAIRALAND AND SPEWING THRASH WOULD CHANGE THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A FAILURE AS PRESIDENT. BENUE PEOPLE KNOW THEIR REAL ENEMIES. AND TO THINK N30K THAT WOULDNT BE GIVEN TO A CORPS MEMBER, IS BEING GIVEN TO THESE LOT WITH PEA SIZE BRAINS
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by odesifo: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2018
This ape go just open he ugly mouth dey talk anyhow,Na wa o!! l wonder how he is going to govern that Apc oooo!!!!! cos he talks too dem muchhh and with this the destination is doooommm for Apc,una sorry o wrong choice for a national president.
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by Peacecore: 12:32am On Jul 28, 2018
To say d truth Ortom is a bad luck to PDP in Benue state bcoz he's going to waste their chance in 2019. No wunder Suswan wants to defect to Apc
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by SirBunky85(m): 1:17am On Jul 28, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Ngene whatsoever is on her period. I can relate
senseless
Re: Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole by duality(m): 1:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Oshomole is not even interested in the mass burials in benue state. That his government could not stop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Mc Oluomo: People That Cannot Face You In Real Life Attack You On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.