Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) (22696 Views)

Omobayo Marvellous Godwin Sworn-in As Edo Deputy-Governor (Photos) / Zamfara Assembly Confirms Hassan Nasiha as The New Deputy-Governor / Hassan Nasiha Nominated As New Deputy Governor Of Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Tracka: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Zamfara state chief Judge Kulu Aliyu has sworn in Senator Hassan Nasiha as the Sixth Deputy Governor of the state

Senator Hassan Nasiha was Confirmed Deputy Governor Nominee by the Zamfara State House of Assembly a few hours after the former Deputy Governor Mahdi Aliyu Gusau was Impeached over alledged abuse of Office

Before the Swearing in of the Deputy Governor, as it is the tradition of the Matawalle's led Government he was directed to swear with the holy Quaran to prove his innocense in the activities of Armed Bandits and Kidnappers in Zamfara and the Country at large

The Chief Judge Kulu Aliyu administered the oath of office on the new Deputy Governor

Senator Hassan Nasiha is a serving Senator representing Zamfara Central Senatorial District at the National Assembly

This is coming a few hours after the former Deputy Governor Mahdi Aliyu Gusau was Impeached by the House of Assembly.

https://www.facebook.com/100064534426548/posts/316863793808099/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by triple996(m): 6:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Miserable waillers go soon land grin
Hausa people no get wahala
See impeachment without violence

Meanwhile enugu is on fire right now
Take a wild guess ............esn/ipob grin
They massacred their Igbo brothers shouting no election in biafraland.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 6:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Congratulations sir... Meanwhile Watch how Enugu LG Polls Turned Violent As Unknown Gunmen Killed Five, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video)>>> https://salemgists.com/enugu-lg-polls-turned-violent-as-unknown-gunmen-killd-five-set-vehicles-ablaze-video/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by 900warriorz: 6:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
sds
Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Karlirk: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
The embattled deputy governor is a great loyalist. He refused to leave the party that made him what he is today. Such a great friend I would want to keep.
A very reliable fellow.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wait o shocked
Why is it that its only deputy governor and deputy speaker they always impeach?
Why can't they impeach a sitting governor or a house of assembly speaker?.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by SportsHD: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
Don't fuvck with the cabal. They'll oust you.
I remember when they did ladoja dirty that year too grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Blacks don't deserve democracy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Johnbosco77(m): 6:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nigeria na laffing stock

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by NotBeenPaid: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2022

Congrats to tyranny. E no even concern me because I've long given up on Nigerians/Nigeria. Too many daft people in suit roaming the streets.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by 9iceprince(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wailers over to you, you praise Supreme Court when they favoured Matawalle of PDP then, now that he is in APC let's here you wail as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Brendaniel: 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
9iceprince:
Wailers over to you, you praise Supreme Court when they favoured Matawalle of PDP then, now that he is in APC let's here you wail as usual

This is not about APC or PDP, to you guys any critic against this government is opposition, there is evil going on here, speak out and don't be one sided, this is dirty politics from any party involved...

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by MorolayoVictor(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
So fast!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by BrightDr: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karlirk:
The embattled deputy governor is a great loyalist. He refused to leave the party that made him what he is today. Such a great friend I would want to keep.
A very reliable fellow.
Believe me such is bad in Nigeria's politics and will take you nowhere. Watch how the PDP will abandon him in a flash

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Penguin2: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karlirk:
A very reliable fellow.

Very principled human.

He chose to sink rather than compromise his convictions.

PDP should better hold him tight.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by PALAPALA02(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
The former govo F up if truly his crime of abuse of office was true.

You swear with quran during swearing cos of d governor.
U con abuse office n den decide not to folow d govo jump ship.
U wan dey thief dey form vigilante at the same time. Na wa for u o.
Ur advisers whack o.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Nairalandhotboy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Fvcking country cheesy Na america teach us grin we learn that one quick. Oya develop like America now na problem. We no fit learn that one. Itsokay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by tophumble(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Why will a sitting senator prefer to come and pick up deputy governor slot in a state. He shd just learn 100% loyalty, otherwise he will be thrown out like Mahdi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
Blacks don't deserve democracy

Not black just say Africa dont deserve democracy infact democracy is like a crime in Africa.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
triple996:
Miserable waillers go soon land grin
How come you started wailing before they land?
Are you the Chief wailer?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
This guy was muscled out because he stood his ground. This guy is a dependable human being!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
The impeached deputy Governor will later get justice in Curt but it must have been late. We are in banana republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by 175(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
9iceprince:

You no just get sense!!!

What is here to wail on the supposed altar of Party Politics

We're only concerned that democracy was murdered in Zamfara today. How do you justify this absurdity?

He was impeached simply because he refused to decamp with the governor.

The story of financial recklessness is just a smokescreen to oust him.

No be governor dey give deputy governor office relevance before?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
I believe that this is the handwork of Mr Tinubu AKA bullion Van man of the pee poo, Nobody can be like His Excellency Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike-CON...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by wizonlyson: 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Congrats to tyranny. E no even concern me because I've long given on Nigerians/Nigeria. Too many daft people in suit roaming the streets.
Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Karlirk:
A very reliable fellow.
Even after the governor defected to the APC thinking the ruling party would support his state in the fight against boko haram nicknamed bandits, has anything changed? The last time I checked, the situation was only getting worse. No party loyalty amongst our politicians. They are only loyal to their pockets.

And to you Nigerian youths who are ever ready to die for them, use your head in 2023. They do not like you. If they do, none of those politicians who had defected from the PDP to the APC and vice versa, would have done so in their various constituencies and states without first seeking your consent, the electorate. You only hear of such defections in the media with defection ceremonies taking place in Abuja.

As selfish as they are, they only defect during their second term in office, when they are sure they would not come back to contest that seat again. They would now cite baseless reasons for leaving the party that brought them into a limelight in politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Nasiha Sworn In As Zamfara Deputy Governor (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
sad How does swearing with Quaran stop those pipu from lying, stealing,have s*X in office after closing hour,smoke while carrying kettles lipsrsealedundecided to wash em wink grinangry(I nor see anything b4 dey chase me around koko sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Nigerian First Lady Mrs Stella Obasanjo Is Dead / Buhari May Come Back Today — Ibrahim Dasuki Nakande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.