Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. (1426 Views)

Man Divorces Wife And Marries The Maid In Zambia (Photos) / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zambianobserver.com/wonders-shall-never-end-a-grade-12-boy-has-impregnated-his-former-class-teacher/amp/

Wonders Shall Never End!

BOY IMPREGNATES HIS CLASS TEACHER

A Grade 12 Boy has Impregnated His former Grade 11 Class Teacher............the boy is 17 years old while the madam is 33. The two are set to get married after the boy completes school this year.... Because of the nature of the case, the boy got a transfer early this year from a government school where he was in the class of his wife to be to a private school where he will write his exam from........"I know i will be criticized..but i don't mind because i started loving this boy, my hubby to be in 2014 when he was in Grade 8 and its me who has been meeting his school fees", she wrote on Facebook. "My love for him is unique",]she added.

Indeed, its the world of wonders!!

Re: 12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: 12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. by KanwuliaExtra: 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
See what MEN are teaching women in the “pedophilik industry”? shocked
Re: 12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Meanwhile � I still dey on lapses at my old age
Re: 12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. by 1Sharon(f): 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nooooo. This has to be fake
Re: 12 Year Old Student Impregnates 33 Year-old Student In Zambia. by 1Sharon(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yep. I was right

(1) (Reply)

My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back / How Are Judges Appointed In Nigeria? / Guys Please, Was She Truly Genuine About Her Intensions With This Act?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.