Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Check Out This Baby Picture - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Check Out This Baby Picture (1454 Views)

Is This Baby Shower Or Madness / This Baby Face Something Is Not Working For Me / How This Baby Eats Bread While Sucking Breast Is Amazing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Baby Picture by Georgereal277(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2021
Legally, children become officially of age when they turn 18. Most major decisions concerning their lives are taken by their parents or guardians as the case may be. But that does not mean bad or wrong decisions are acceptable. It can be contested or questioned by the public or people close to them. I remember a saying that 'children are for the whole public'.

Why am I on about child right in this article? It is about a picture making round on Twitter. The picture of a baby who doesn't look less than 3 months old with three piercing on her ears.

This got people really angry because according to them, it is all shades of wrong. What if the child grow up to hate the piercings? Another Twitter user said nowadays, children are not allowed to make their own choices and decisions in life. Someone said it is wrong to put the child through undue pain unnecessarily. Many people had a whole lot to say about the picture. See some few screenshots:

What's your take? Would you do this to your girl child because you feel you have the right? Remember, children grow up eventually and they might hate you or whatever you thought was right for them back then.

Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Apr 08, 2021
Her mother's choice.not hers.
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by Millimann: 11:03am On Apr 08, 2021
donbachi:
Her mother's choice.not hers.

But it should be her choice, not her mother's.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by donbachi(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2021
Millimann:

But it should be her choice, not her mother's.
few years from now.
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 08, 2021
When a RTD olosho gives birth and no one takes responsibility, she expects the child to be a replica of her.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2021
Awwnn.. I just feel like cuddling that little cutie and nozzling her neck and lovely hair.

Baba God answer me o. I want a baby. grin

Though the multiple ear holes is not right. I also saw a 5 month baby with two recently and was wondering why the mother had to do that. They are Hausas so I guess it's their culture.
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by sisisioge: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
This baby's mother is definitely nuts! Wadapock!

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by Richy4(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2021
sisisioge:
This baby's mother is definitely nuts! Wadapock!

She is a Y2K Mom.... Very compliant smiley
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by sisisioge: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2021
Richy4:

She is a Y2K Mom.... Very compliant smiley

grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by babajeje123(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
Child abuse!
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by DarlingtonC: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2021
sisisioge:

grin grin grin
Fake laugh
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by AishaYesufu: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2021
You did single piercing on your girl child WITHOUT her permission, but you are condemning another person that did multiple piercings on her own female child without her permission...

Kindly define double standard grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by kovic7(m): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Double standard everywhere. The mother is not better or worse than other mothers who do only one piercing for their kids
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by armyofone(m): 10:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
Poor baby grin 2 should have been enough.
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
Some of us would have preferred the double/triple piercings at birth, though.

The pains of getting it now wouldn't let one undergo the process. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by Georgereal277(m): 6:21am On Apr 09, 2021
Masonkaycares:
When a RTD olosho gives birth and no one takes responsibility, she expects the child to be a replica of her.
. do you think any olosho loves what she is doing.?
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 09, 2021
Georgereal277:
. do you think any olosho loves what she is doing.?
Don't be decieved cos they do.
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by sisisioge: 6:43am On Apr 09, 2021
DarlingtonC:
Fake laugh

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by Mindlog: 7:19am On Apr 09, 2021
What about cultures/religion that also pierce the ears of their baby boys?

Ear piercing of infants means different things to different people.
Re: Check Out This Baby Picture by DarlingtonC: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
sisisioge:

tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Go joor. Fake smiles o por. Come to me and I will remove fake smiles from your face and replace them with genuine laughter.

(1) (Reply)

May This Crying Face Cause You To Help Me (photo) / I'd Marry Her / How To Win Your Lovers Heart This New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.