Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks (849 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The RCCG Lady At BBNaija Audition / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by Barcanister(m): 10:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
This gentle man Leke Adeboye is making wave oooo..
Could this be true

Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by bedspread: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
How does church fund Concern your Poverty

I still understand how people get themselves so attracted to Church Funds?

Be a Blessing to the Church Bro
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by Israeljones(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
bedspread:

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Pastor dey fly in private jet dey go do evangelism.Church members go pack themselves inside chartered rickety molue dey sing dey go meet pastor where he dey go do evangelism.Why pastor no carry them join inside the private jet wey members of the church contribute money for am to take acquire him jet go do evangelism?
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Sheeple
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by MrDandy(m): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2018
bedspread:

Too bad! sad

You and I is the church nigga.. the members are the church, not the building.. during the time of the apostles, people who have gives to the church and the apostles distributes it to those who don’t have.

And your comment I bolded is the most idiotic comment I’ve seen on NL so far this year embarassed
Church funds contributed by poor congregation members. SMH ��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by CodeTemplar: 3:47am On Jul 28, 2018
In my own opinion, 99% of the church funds comes from less than 2% of the members.
There are people who pay tithes in multiple of millions and there are reverse-tithers who pay 90% and use the remaining 10% for themselves.
Outsiders may never understand this simple fact.
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by CodeTemplar: 3:58am On Jul 28, 2018
bedspread:

Lots of folks throw away more than 10% of their earnings to so many useless things like sex, alcohol, hard drugs, gambling and wasteful luxury.
Have you ever seen a man rushed into emergency ward in a hospital and after diagnosis they prescribe sex, alcohol or gambling to him to avoid a repeat? These things eat more than 10% of peoples earning but only the part meant to honour God is under attack. Never mind the fact that some of the things these tithes end up servicing are true needs and not just wants like alcohol and sex or jewels. The unseen battle is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by bedspread: 7:46am On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
MrDandy:

Too bad! sad

You and I is the church nigga.. the members are the church, not the building.. during the time of the apostles, people who have gives to the church and the apostles distributes it to those who don’t have.

And your comment I bolded is the most idiotic comment I’ve seen on NL so far this year embarassed
Church funds contributed by poor congregation members. SMH ��‍♂️
[/s] Lack of Knowledge
If your Place of Worship does not add to your life.... Do not add it... Change it!
My Church Adds to My Life Sooooo Much!
It will be foolish of me not to put my Finances in my Church
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Lots of folks throw away more than 10% of their earnings to so many useless things like sex, alcohol, hard drugs, gambling and wasteful luxury.

Have you ever seen a man rushed into emergency ward in a hospital and after diagnosis they prescribe sex, alcohol or gambling to him to avoid a repeat?

These things eat more than 10% of peoples earning but only the part meant to honour God is under attack. Never mind the fact that some of the things these tithes end up servicing are true needs and not just wants like alcohol and sex or jewels. The unseen battle is real.

And you have seen a man rushed into emergency ward in a hospital and after diagnosis they prescribe tithing, ordinary offering, church building offering, first fruit offering & daddy G.O birthday seed to him to avoid a repeat? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by CodeTemplar: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Zoharariel:

And you have seen a man rushed into emergency ward in a hospital and after diagnosis they prescribe tithing, ordinary offering, church building offering, first fruit offering & daddy G.O birthday seed to him to avoid a repeat? undecided
That's clearly a spiritual thing and isn't allowed in medical profession if allowed a lot of doctors will do just that.
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Have you ever seen a man rushed into emergency ward in a hospital and after diagnosis they prescribe sex, alcohol or gambling to him to avoid a repeat? These things eat more than 10% of peoples earning but only the part meant to honour God is under attack . Never mind the fact that some of the things these tithes end up servicing are true needs and not just wants like alcohol and sex or jewels. The unseen battle is real.

Tithing is not to honor God. You people have so perverted the gospel that even the Devil will be ashamed.

All God needs from you is Love and even that Love, He does not demand for Himself. He wants you to love and take care of the poor because by doing so, you have shown love to Him. That is the only way you can honor God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by CodeTemplar: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Tithing is not to honor God. You people have so perverted the gospel that even the Devil will be ashamed.

All God needs from you is Love and even that Love, He does not demand for Himself. He wants you to love and take care of the poor because by doing so, you have shown love to Him. That is the only way you can honor God.
To honour God's prosperity covenant.
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by OkaiCorne(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Did Job tithe before God prospered him?
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by BluntBoy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Which prosperity covenant? Please, show me a Bible verse attesting to such a covenant.
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by Luciferhimself: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

I'm not ashamed that the seeds of Adam and Eve have perverted the gospel, that's what I want so I rejoice everyttime the gospel is perverted more and more
Re: Reaction As Leke Adeboye Claims The RCCG Makes Trillions More Than All The Banks by BluntBoy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Luciferhimself:

I'm not ashamed that the seeds of Adam and Eve have perverted the gospel, that's what I want so I rejoice everyttime the gospel is perverted more and more

cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Why Faith Healers Can't Be Employed By Hospitals / Islam Or Christianity / Could This Be True About Jesus Christ? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.