Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail (2851 Views)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu / Asamau Abubakar: If You Like Insult Me And My Father Till 2023 - Atiku Daughter / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by amaniro: 1:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Aquactic:
nnna Why na? what is fung? is that your new supply from Ecuardor? or is that a powder developing technology?
am left in awe of your dumbness.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Aquactic(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

am left in awe of your dumbness.
I'm so dumb that i'm wiser than you. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by fallout87: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2018
Lol see desperation.

When GEJ did train they insulted him and said he wanted the money and that no one would use it.

Now they want to praise Buhari for train lol. It is well.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Aquactic(m): 1:56am On Jul 28, 2018
fallout87:
Lol see desperation.

When GEJ did train they insulted him and said he wanted the money and that no one would use it.

YOU MEAN THOSE OLD 1842 TRAINS?
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by amaniro: 1:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Aquactic:
I'm so dumb that i'm wiser than you. cool
go and play or do something and hapu maka biko
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by duality(m): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Achuwa1:
So after borrowing over 11trillion naira for just 3 years & they are still inspecting tracks thts has been mounted for ages.
BMC & zombies won't kill person on NL.

Thank you jare.... These things were done when OBJ was president.

It's so sad to see news like this as credit to this current administration.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Aquactic(m): 2:11am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

go and play or do something and hapu maka biko
Can i mine your skull? it won't hurt, just want to make some pork. cool
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by amaniro: 2:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Aquactic:
Can i mine your skull? it won't hurt, just want to make some pork. cool
Go and bleep your gf please.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Aquactic(m): 2:21am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:
Go and bleep your gf please.
I don't have, i Bleep ipod Ashawos cool
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by amaniro: 2:24am On Jul 28, 2018
Aquactic:
I don't have, i Bleep ipod Ashawos cool
you're Hausa am guessing. Your hatred for we Igbos will kill you. Really I don't hate you guys, am even living in abj, who have that time for hatred. I love all.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Calers: 3:04am On Jul 28, 2018
Like it or not ,pmb will get 2million votes in kano,1.8m in lagos ,1.5m in katsina, 1.2m in Kaduna..End of d road for pdp.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by RevenGeMission: 3:44am On Jul 28, 2018
Some of you no dogooders will walk and just disappear off the face of the earth , if that doesn't happen soon, your hatred will drive you into madness and certain death

This is commendable , under 3 years if you still aren't satisfied , i hope your father gave you the required 3 square meals a parent should give his child , but i doubt he did , that's why you vent your hunger on Buhari

Dolters
bolanto24:
BMC crew will likely masturbate on this...

What are his achievements on other areas like health education and human rights.

They want to deceive us again ooo.

Absolutely Lubbish!

3 Likes

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Aquactic(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2018
amaniro:

you're Hausa am guessing. Your hatred for we Igbos will kill you. Really I don't hate you guys, am even living in abj, who have that time for hatred. I love all.
Nonesense, Abuja is not an hausa land but still part of Arewa. I'm a proud Yoruba Man. So get the fvck out of here.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Shelumiel: 6:49am On Jul 28, 2018
People will forever believe what they want to believe , but as for me , this is a gimmick set to woo the hearts and minds of the gullible.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Butterflyle0: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2018
fallout87:
Lol see desperation.

I can see comprehension is a challenge for you. The article is not even a long read yet you couldn't grasp the core of the message. Amazing!

The import of this news is that Ajaokuta steel mill which has been abandoned for 34 years would soon come online and start production.

However, for production to commence, the train system which would bring raw materials and also convey finished works out has to first begin working and that is what has just happened.

The focus isn't the trains but ajaokuta steel mill.

Your GEJ never considered that did he?

34 years of abandonment by previous governments including the 16 years of PDP misrule is being rectified just within a space of 3 years.

3 Likes

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Bella55555(f): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2018
PMB till 2023? Neva all these were Jonathan's projects
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Almaiga: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Way to go Buhari, Nigerians are proud of you.
Sai Baba!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2018
I told you all

APC is in panic mode

They will.foood the media with propaganda and rubbish white elephant projects all in a bid to show some semblance of competence...
But we know better , we know the fraud that they are

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2018
lalasticlala this news is currently trending on twitter and facebook, abeg front page.
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by amaniro: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Aquactic:
Nonesense, Abuja is not an hausa land but still part of Arewa. I'm a proud Yoruba Man. So get the fvck out of here.
Ya that was my second guess, afonja.

Pained souls. Chai "love igbo people you hear".
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Butterflyle0: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2018
Bella55555:
PMB till 2023? Neva all these were Jonathan's projects

Really?

So Jonathan was there 34 years ago? Really?

1 Like

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by 7lives: 10:11am On Jul 28, 2018
bolanto24:
BMC crew will likely masturbate on this...

What are his achievements on other areas like health education and human rights.

They want to deceive us again ooo.

Absolutely Lubbish!

Decadence, stagnancy and backwardness crew are now talking.
Shior.

1 Like

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by 7lives: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
kolaaderin:
Haters and looters would soon be here to tell you how all this projects has started for over 20 years of PDP era and not APC initiatives.

16 fuuuckin years PDP keeps spending money with no results and now APC completing this projects one by one within 3 years and some do no good want us to go back to the looters.
Thunder way go fire all PDP supporters is presently been forged in the hottest part of the sun and it would strike them hard in Jesus name.

Sun bawo, the MOST appropriate should be the hottest part of hell.

1 Like

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by ashjay001(m): 10:18am On Jul 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I ask because the pictures are so clear and i didn't see any link. It's all good grin

No mind joor. Na twitter him lift d pics, @toluogunlesi.grin
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Butterflyle0: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2018
ashjay001:

No mind joor. Na twitter him lift d pics, @toluogunlesi.grin

Me wey no get twitter account. I didn't lift anything from twitter abeg o
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by ashjay001(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2018
PointZerom:

I rejoice with you but where's your source?

Though, I realise say, na Bobo, take;

Check out @toluogunlesi’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1022769010587435008?s=09

1 Like

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by ashjay001(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Me wey no get twitter account. I didn't lift anything from twitter abeg o

What u posted here, is verbatin from twitter! Thought, it was deja Vu.

Tolu Ogunlesi, actually took d train ride n all these pictures, personally, with some interview videos with natives n workers, along d route.

Great work by PMB n Amaechi n APC.

Checking d time difference, u were 14hrs after him. And, he is part of d govt.

Not taking, anything away from ur effort sha. As many as can, should share d progress reports. Pple be shading uncle Lai sef, on twitter

2 Likes

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by famology(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
People who don't appreciate good things, will never attract anything good to their lives.For me,I think this is a good job.Gradually all states will be connected with rail lines.

1 Like

Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Bella55555(f): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Really?

catch sense while u can
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Uniquearinze(m): 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Really?
who told u
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Uniquearinze(m): 7:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Really?

who told u
Bella55555:
catch sense while u can
Butterflyle0:

Really?

who told u
Re: PMB Till 2023. He Delivers Again. The Itakpe-warri-ajaokuta Standard Gauge Rail by Uniquearinze(m): 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Really?

who told u
Bella55555:
catch sense while u can
Butterflyle0:

Really?

who told u dat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Is Doing Wonders In Abia State...... See (pictures) / Who Is This Man With Tinubu In This Group Photo? (picture) / 2023: Popular Sheikh Jafar Declares Tinubu An Enemy Of The North (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.