Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi (16335 Views)

Tinubu Not In Sickbed, Orji Kalu Insists / "Buhari Will Never Win In Kano" - Kwankwaso's Aide Hits Back At Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi: Buhari Will Win Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi In 2019 Even On Sickbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Yinxies(f): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2018
lipsrsealed

mulante:
Same thing was said about Jonathan and PDP.

Political office is a privilege, not an entitlement.

These people talk this way because they know that elections in Nigeria are a sham.
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by nte31(m): 7:53am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69768276:
Sure thing.

Hand me down.

The Odd is 1.00!!
cheesy wink
And Amaechi was not part of the sixteen years Abi mad and greedy people
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by point5: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2018
What is dis one saying ..Amechi is a Learner this time

Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Sai Baba

3 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by drlateef: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Amaechi has said the truth. PDP diehard and IPOB can hug transformer for all I cared. Past performance is what he used in his prediction and that is tenable even in advanced democracies. It can change if God wants, that's why he is not arrogant about his predictions. I am beginning to think some idle unemployed folks on NL have been "settled" to do dirty jobs for PDP. They have sold their future for a pot of porridge. Otherwise, why support a party that every right thinking person knows is full of looters.

2 Likes

Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by surveyProf(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Apc seems to be over confident, following the footsteps of pdp in the last general elections of 2015, the analysis is this, the Buhari's canidadacy has been tested, and the way he was voted for massively in 2015 might not be the same in 2019, he has been exposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by lazynairalander1: 8:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Ok. check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by kereman1: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2018
W the southeasterners have disowned rotimi amechi, henceforth we will strip the name amechi off him, he will no longer be addressed as that, he can pick a northern name for all we care...
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by neyorlmogzy(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69768276:
Very Sure thing.

Baba will win hands down.

The Odd is 1.00!!
cheesy wink

We don't even know who are Baba's opponent up till now sef!

SAI BABA.

Yes.... we are with you Daddy!
may God punish that useless mouth of oshiomole, amaechi, and you for being them lap dog. am not surprised by people like you... conscience already sold for #100 for tramadol
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by HomeOfMe(f): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by selfmade22: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2018
#Amaechishutup
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by puresaint(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69768276:
Very Sure thing.
Baba will win hands down. The Odd is 1.00!! cheesy wink
SAI BABA.
His opponent is Nigerian..
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by 8stargeneral: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2018
Amaechi nah idiot u be,nigerians can't make such mistake again to vote for a terrorist and a sick president.
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by HomeOfMe(f): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Griezwoman:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/buharill-win-in-sokoto-kano-bauchi-even-on-sickbed-amaechi/amp/
What amaechi is trying to tell us is that,people from that side are such z0mbies that if you tell them to vote for someone who's been dead and buried long ago,they'd hushly do it,especially through their call to prayer. They do not have a mind of their own,just like slaves.
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2018
only on the sick bed?... why not in the grave!

CHRONIC ASS LICKER!
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Mujtahida: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2018
"But what is clear is that if you remove the God element, I think we are prepared to coast to victory because Nigerians will certainly reject a second looting. Nigeria can’t survive a second looting. Never!”

Hear this dupe called Amaechi:It's amazing to me how Buhari who is nepotistic carries on a fight against financial corruption in government when nepotism is what creates the pyscho-moral atmosphere for financial corruption to thrive. Government by my brother for my brother is worse than financial corruption. Upon all this some people are impressed with the stupid idiocy and senseless anti corruption war of the Buhari REGIME
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by begwong: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2018
Stewpid minister that your minister of state does what he feels as without consulting you. Keep quite
Na oshobaba go deal with all of una now!
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by thayora: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2018
I think we are prepared to coast to victory because Nigerians will certainly reject a second looting. Nigeria can’t survive a second looting. Never!” it is quiet unfortunate that same people that contributed to this present rot are same people accusing those in their former camp.same Ameachi that looted rivers state dry to the extent of removing all curtains from goverment house.
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Laabra: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Saï baba already let us down, but som ppl are just too blind to see it
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by michoim(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2018
True talk
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Maxymilliano(m): 8:56am On Jul 28, 2018
This is an insult to the people of Bauchi state, is like saying they're all sick in the head because no normal person would vote in a sick person to look over his well-being as well as that of his children.
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by gladisa7: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2018
very ugly smellly sens3less thie.f!!!
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by DogmaNation: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2018
4601CE:
Click like if you think Amaechi is right.
Share if you think otherwise . tongue
We know u are one of d paid agents here. Don't re-edith that post,to claim the share! Losers
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by frowland(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2018
nero2face:
Amechi just insulted the people of Kano, Sokoto and Bauchi state, so people from those zones are so dumb and uneducated ?, bcuz no Normal person will choose a sick man over a healthy man for President...though He may not be totally wrong, but only in Nigeria

I thought there was a subject in secondary school called Figure of Speech abi na idiom? I can say Liverpool will win Akwa United even with one leg or an injured Messi is better than a fully fit Ahmed Musa or It took me a little while to get used to this job, but now I could do it with my eyes closed!. If you don't understand what the writer means by that then you have no business reading at all.

1 Like

Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 28, 2018
Time will tell. Just keep living in fools paradise
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by gentlegenius(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2018
post=69768276:
Very Sure thing.

Baba will win hands down.

The Odd is 1.00!!
cheesy wink

SAI BABA.

So even if buhari can win election on his sick bed, you'll join Amaechi to celebrate such victory? And you'll be happy to have a President that rules you from his sick bed?
Kai...!
Who did this to our youths?
When you were not even born, this same buhari ruled Nigeria...
Now that you are old enough to contest for any office, you still want the old cargo to rule you even on his sick bed...
Maybe when he finally die, you'll still vote for his spirit to rule you...
God why?
Why did you allow Buhari, APC or whoever to brainwash and bewitch some people to this extent?
Why was I even born in this country to witness all these awkward mentalities when there are countries like France and Croatia??
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by mbfarmer(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Buhari will win where ??
He will win Kano, sokoto, kaduna, katsina and entire south west states
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by mbfarmer(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
nero2face:
Amechi just insulted the people of Kano, Sokoto and Bauchi state, so people from those zones are so dumb and uneducated ?, bcuz no Normal person will choose a sick man over a healthy man for President...though He may not be totally wrong, but only in Nigeria
U as graduate who knows u?in ur area no body knows u but Pmb is well-known all over the world... If u are sleeping wake up bross
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by tete7000(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Almajiri states got people without brain according to Amaechi. They will even vote for a dead Buhari.
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Btruth: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2018
Which of the Buhari?

...... or you meant Salihu Buhari? Because if it is the same PMB, you might better go and consult your oracle again for an updating.

Buhari ko, Tinubu nii! undecided
Re: 'Buhari Will Win In Sokoto, Kano, Bauchi Even On Sickbed' – Amaechi by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2018
nero2face:
I remember a certain Yaradua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / Wike Criticises NJC For Suspending Judges Accused Of Corruption / Kachikwu's Letter On Corruption In NNPC: SERAP Asks Buhari To Suspend Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.