Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Dealership Position!{the Gold Mine } - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Dealership Position!{the Gold Mine } (681 Views)

Position Of Sales Advisor (heirs Life ) / Business On Nigerian Campuses Is A Gold Mine / How To Position Your Business To Attract Grants And Loans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealership Position!{the Gold Mine } by Funmilayoanna(f): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2018
Fear not! I have great news! The SHARING ECONOMY has made it easy to become a dealer with a lot less amount of money!

Currently, I'm a dealer(distributor)for one of the big brands in the world. This brand is a manufacturing company for many multi million dollar multi national companies! I spent less than a 100k to become a distributor and today, I have risen to a major distributorship positon.This dealership gives I and my family weekly and monthly commissions, free international trips(China, USA, South Africa etc),car-funding,etc.

Have you ever heard of Longrich? They have over 2,000 products globally cutting across daily cosmetic, health care,Household care, Skin care and healthy machinery. You can be a distributor for as low as 30,000 naira. Interested in Mining your own Gold? Let's chat on +2348166122129 Available in all African countries and Abroad

Re: Dealership Position!{the Gold Mine } by Funmilayoanna(f): 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Discover the Gold Mine hidden in your household!

You spend money on cleaning supplies, Personal care products, electronic gadgets, food,furniture, clothing, nutritional supplements etc.
everyday, every month, every year....

Do you know you can actually convert these expenses into income for yourself household?
Re: Dealership Position!{the Gold Mine } by Funmilayoanna(f): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Are services are quite available
Re: Dealership Position!{the Gold Mine } by Funmilayoanna(f): 4:35am On Aug 03, 2018
Services quite available.. reply for more details

(1) (Reply)

Starting This Sunday, Make Extra N7K To N21K Plus Per Week With N1,300 Only! / Aliens Are Here. / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.