Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,408 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon (1289 Views)

Most Okada Riders In Lagos Are Criminals- Police Commissioner / Nnamdi Kanu To FG: Invite Us To Negotiate Peaceful Exit Of Biafra / European Union Answers El-rufai: We Only Go To Countries That Invite Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by LadyNaija(f): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2018
The National Coordinator of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria in Benue State, Alhaji Garus Gololo, has described the call for the interrogation of the leadership of Miyetti Allah by former military Head of State, Gen. Yakubu Gowon (retd.), over killings by suspected Fulani herdsmen as uncalled for and unbefitting of an elder statesman.

He said the former head of state was only speaking for the people of the Middle Belt, adding that the killings were not limited to the region.
Gowon, had last week in Makurdi, condemned the killings in the Middle Belt, demanding that Miyetti Allah leaders be invited for questioning.

But the Miyetti Allah leader in Benue State said it was wrong for Gowon to have called for their arrest because they had not done anything criminal to warrant being invited by the police for questioning.

“I don’t understand what Gowon meant because it is only criminals that the police can invite. If that is the case, who should be questioned in Zamfara, Borno, Rivers and Lagos where there have also been killings?

“Just yesterday, four people were killed in Zamfara, who should the police invite? To me, it is very unfortunate for a former Head of State to have made such inciting comments.

“What about the people who blocked roads in Jos and killed people; who have questioned them? And what about those people who were burnt to ashes and removed from vehicles in the Middle Belt, who have questioned those that killed them? Our people were burnt in vehicles at Daudu area in Benue State, who is to be questioned?

“As far as I’m concerned, we are cattle breeders, we are peace lovers, we support peace and we will continue to preach peace. Honestly, I’m not happy with his comments and I’m disappointed.

“No Miyetti Allah member would honour any invitation from the police in respect of any killings. Invitation? What for?
“They would call you just because you are leading an organisation and something happened in any state; is that how things are done?

“We are a registered organisation and we don’t have any dealing with the police as far as I’m concerned because we have a very robust and cordial relationship with them. The police cannot invite us because of a request made by someone because we’re friends with the police,” Gololo said.ommand to say whether it will invite leaders of Miyetti Allah in the state for questioning or not were not successful.

The spokesperson for the command, DSP Moses Yamu, did not return calls or reply messages sent to his telephone.

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/07/we-are-not-criminals-police-cannot-invite-us-miyetti-allah-replies-gowon/
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by iskuburi407: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Yes ... you are owners of Nigeria ... seeking to reclaim the conquered lands of your fathers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:29am On Jul 28, 2018
iskuburi407:
Sai Baba
Again?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by kalu61(m): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2018
“No Miyetti Allah member would honour any invitation from the police in respect of any killings. Invitation? What for?

Gowon you see what you caused. Hope you are enjoying one Nigeria?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
?

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Merimental(m): 7:39am On Jul 28, 2018
dis govt finally gave voice to dis ones...who knew about dem b4 2015.... funny!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Angelparadise: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2018
It high time this country should be call miyyeti Allah Republican of Nigeria. Imagine the audacity those shameless blood suckers cow preferred vampires terrorists are having by say police can't invite them ,even when invited they will not honour the invitation. No wonder the police force have shamelessly turn their spokesman and protector .

5 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by RZArecta2(m): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2018
You're not criminals, you're only useless terrorist like that buffoon Buhari in Aso Rock cool

6 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Imagine....terrorist now has powers to speak anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Homeboiy: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2018
Terrorists

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by magoo10(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Imagine the impunity from these terrorist

After owning up to the Benue killings this further proves that buhari is unleashing terrorism on the defenseless people .

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by orisa37: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2018
Merimental:
dis govt finally gave voice to dis ones...who knew about dem b4 2015.... funny!!

Buhari has approved to build a University of Transport in Katsina for Miyetti Allah Fulani Herdsmen, Bokoharam and himself. They can easily obtain Phd now.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by orisa37: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2018
“No Miyetti Allah member would honour any invitation from the police in respect of any killings. Invitation? What for"?

The Police, if they wish, undermine the separation of Powers enshrined in the constitution and invite Saraki, The Senate President, as many times as possible, to answer their querries and interrogations.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by orisa37: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Angelparadise:
It high time this country should be call miyyeti Allah Republican of Nigeria. Imagine the audacity those shameless blood suckers cow preferred vampires terrorists are having by say police can't invite them ,even when invited they will not honour the invitation. No wonder the police force have shamelessly turn their spokesman and protector .

Those who God wish to PERISH, He will first make mad. Miyetti Allah is getting mad.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Ingocof(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Ingocof(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
how would you be called a criminal group when your grand patron is the head of the nation, and your brothers are the security heads, watch it your time will soon come when your confidence will be taken away and you will know what it means to be wiped off, wicked miyyeti allah

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by orisa37: 9:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Galolo is a criminal. Galolo is a useless terrorist. Galolo is not a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by FarahAideed: 9:41am On Jul 28, 2018
I don't blame them , they know someone in Ado rock has them covered for now

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by orisa37: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Galolo is an illegal immigrant and Bokoharam. That is why they speak anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
See Wetin One Nigeria by force by fire don cause my people.

How can Terrorist Organisation call Terrorists to Order..!

Nigeria can't never recover from Fulani Herdsmen terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by OfficialAPCNig: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2018
LadyNaija:

LadyNaija:

“We are a registered organisation and we don’t have any dealing with the police as far as I’m concerned because we have a very robust and cordial relationship with them. The police cannot invite us because of a request made by someone because we’re friends with the police,”
Another 4 years of Buhari is a risk we shall never take again.
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Racoon(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
LadyNaija:
“As far as I’m concerned, we are cattle breeders, we are peace lovers, we support peace and we will continue to preach peace. Honestly, I’m not happy with his comments and I’m disappointed.

“No Miyetti Allah member would honour any invitation from the police in respect of any killings. Invitation? What for? “They would call you just because you are leading an organisation and something happened in any state; is that how things are done?

“We are a registered organisation and we don’t have any dealing with the police as far as I’m concerned because we have a very robust and cordial relationship with them. The police cannot invite us because of a request made by someone because we’re friends with the police,”

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Racoon(m): 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Another 4 years of Buhari is a risk we shall never take again.
My dear it's so sad. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by osazeeblue01: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
They are Terrorist not criminals
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by mpianya39(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Terrorist organization angry angry
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by omowolewa: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nothing new, enjoy the immunity till the electorates say otherwise.
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by buhariguy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thief ortom is the criminal.
He will be arrested after may 29 next year.
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by Mchlobinna95: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Imagine d effontery.....smh. hmmmm unity beggars sad sad Shebi una see una life abi. Useless fellas
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by buhariguy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Merimental:
you were killing them before and they will not talk.

Wicked jobless aggressive lazy iPods.
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
YOU'RE NOT CRIMINALS RATHER JIHADIS AND TERRORISTS...

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by respect80(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just when I thought I had seen it all, I came across one of their head office located just behind the police FHQ in area 11abuja. That is when I knew if we don't vote Buhari out by 2019, the consequences of how much time he spent in office will be our doom
Re: We Are Not Criminals, Police Cannot Invite Us, Miyetti Allah Replies Gowon by saaron(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
In simple terms, what Miyetti allah terrorist group are saying is that they are above the law and will not honor any invitation by the police because they are friends with the police.
Remember Danjuma's comments about fulani terrorist herdsmen colluding with security agencies to wipe entire villages in middle belt? Is it a coincidence that all villages and communities who's inhabitants were massacred and chaced away by fulani terrorist in collusion with security agencies in Benue and Plateau to name a few are CURRENTLY BEING OCCUPIED BY FULANI PEOPLE? Fulanis occupying territories they attacked and they are not being chased out by security agencies and some fools are saying this terrorist govt doesn't have a hand in middle belt genocide?

SLOWLY AND SURELY, THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR MIDDLE BELT GENOCIDE WILL EXPOSE THEMSELVES JUST AS THEY DID WHEN THEY SAID PLATEAU GENOCIDE WAS AS A RESULT OF 300 STOLEN COWS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo's Brother Remixes 2face Amaka To Buhari Disappoint Me-video / 2019: What Atiku Will Do Within One Year If Elected President – Atiku Spokesman / Dino Milaye Show Dance Moves At PDP NEC Meeting -Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.