Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply (859 Views)

Reliable Power Solutions: Avionteq's Christie Battery Chargers / Powerful Phillips DVD With Inbuilt Bluetooth For Sale. / Portable Solar Generator For Sale Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Kampack: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Hello All,

Here is a very simple and Portable (but Powerful) solar system with 40AH Battery for your household power need.

Advantages:

1. It's handy : You can easily put it in your handbag to the office for charging and use at home. However, if you chose to charge it at home, it takes barely 3 hours to get fully charged
2. It can be charged using a cable charger (it comes with it, so it saves you the cost of buying a charger)
3. It can also be charged using a 40watt solar panel (which isn't expensive) : this assures you of power anytime.
4. It comes with an inbuilt battery (12v 40AH) and an inbuilt PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER! You don't need any of these widely sold modified sine wave inverters. Pure sine wave inverters are more efficient and supply clean current to your electronic appliances

5. It can power your all your electronic gadgets (it's also called small but mighty)
6. It has both 12v power output and 220v power output
7. Can power your LED TV for 18 hours, laptop for 8-10 hours, a 50w ceiling fan for 9-10 hours.
8. Manufactured in USA with compliance to American Quality Standards.

Cost: =N=60k
Interested/ Call: 081-497-77036

1 Share

Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Perfecttouch(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2018
Kampack:
Hello All,

Here is a very simple and Portable (but Powerful) solar system with 40AH Battery for your household power need.

Advantages:

1. It's handy : You can easily put it in your handbag to the office for charging and use at home. However, if you chose to charge it at home, it takes barely 3 hours to get fully charged
2. It can be charged using a cable charger (it comes with it, so it saves you the cost of buying a charger)
3. It can also be charged using a 40watt solar panel (which isn't expensive) : this assures you of power anytime.
4. It comes with an inbuilt battery (12v 40AH) and an inbuilt PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER! You don't need any of these widely sold modified sine wave inverters. Pure sine wave inverters are more efficient and supply clean current to your electronic appliances

5. It can power your all your electronic gadgets (it's also called small but mighty)
7. Can power your LED TV for 18 hours, laptop for 8-10 hours, a 50w ceiling fan for 9-10 hours.

40k am ordering 4
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Kampack: 8:56am On Jul 28, 2018
Perfecttouch:
40k am ordering 4

NO SIR!

thank you!
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Kampack: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
cool
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Kampack: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
cool cheesy
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Trippledots(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kampack:
Hello All,

Advantages:

did u say pure sine inverter??
whats d battery chemistry?
hw many running watts is the inverter? chat me on whatsapp...
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Kampack: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Trippledots:

did u say pure sine inverter??
whats d battery chemistry?
hw many running watts is the inverter? chat me on whatsapp...

Yes P-U-R-E S-I-N-E , Lithium ion battery, 200watt all in one

1 Like

Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Kampack:

Yes P-U-R-E S-I-N-E , Lithium ion battery, 200watt all in one
I can get pure sine wave 600w for 20k and I will buy car battery 65ah for just 35k in total plus a 100w solar panel making about 60k... So guy replan ur marketing strategy
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by gudnex22(m): 1:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
I can get pure sine wave 600w for 20k and I will buy car battery 65ah for just 35k in total plus a 100w solar panel making about 60k... So guy replan ur marketing strategy

Please throw more light
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Kampack: 2:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:

And you can carry all of that to the office to charge because it's pocket sized.

And buy a souer charger for additional 20k

And your car battery will explode and kill you because you are too stingy to spend your money on LiFePo4 battery! penny wise pound fooolish!

Now, all that your money that you don't wanna spend, your next of kin will spend it well for you on pepper soup and nkwobi with cold bottles of star! grin
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
Kampack:

And you can carry all of that to the office to charge because it's pocket sized.

And buy a souer charger for additional 20k

And your car battery will explode and kill you because you are too stingy to spend your money on LiFePo4 battery! penny wise pound fooolish!

Now, all that your money that you don't wanna spend, your next of kin will spend it well for you on pepper soup and nkwobi with cold bottles of star! grin

Charger is just 8500 for 20A battery... A lipo battery won't last close to 6 months before the battery life starts to fall through under average usage, how many car batteries do u know that have exploded... Abi does a car not charge it... I had no issue with u before naw, but u have showed that u r only after sales and u r not even bringing valid points sef just thrash shits that don't even make sense
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Kampack: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2018
Abrahamdgreat:
Charger is just 8500 for 20A battery... A lipo battery won't last close to 6 months before the battery life starts to fall through under average usage, how many car batteries do u know that have exploded... Abi does a car not charge it... I had no issue with u before naw, but u have showed that u r only after sales and u r not even bringing valid points sef just thrash shits that don't even make sense

poverty has ruined your mentality. Imagine using a car battery indoors! you surely do have suicidal mission. Please go buy your car battery and use at home. You are not anywhere near my target audience. The sage and savy engineers that manufactured deep cycle batteries and LiFePO4 battery are stupid fools abi. Na you sabi pass them. Infact, FYI, I don't even haave any left. People who can afford it rushed the first 50 pieces I bought for sales. So, save all this your piecemeal calculations you are bugging me with and stop quoting me, I have better things to attend to!
Re: Simple & Portable Solar System with inbuilt battery For Reliable Power Supply by Abrahamdgreat(m): 9:30am On Aug 15, 2018
Kampack:

poverty has ruined your mentality. Imagine using a car battery indoors! you surely do have suicidal mission. Please go buy your car battery and use at home. You are not anywhere near my target audience. The sage and savy engineers that manufactured deep cycle batteries and LiFePO4 battery are stupid fools abi. Na you sabi pass them. Infact, FYI, I don't even haave any left. People who can afford it rushed the first 50 pieces I bought for sales. So, save all this your piecemeal calculations you are bugging me with and stop quoting me, I have better things to attend to!
I never said it had to be inside Mr. Man, the same gas that gets emitted by car batteries r the same ones emitted by those deep cycle batteries and Lithium URL phosphate batteries... Oya drop another point make I counter am... Mr Ode

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 01/02/2022. / Adeshina: IGP Disregard Lagos High Court , Plans To Secretly Arraign Accused / Getting A Trade Test Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.