Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off (926 Views)

Lady Dies After Been Bitten By Snake In Toilet (video) / I Have Been Bitten By Scorpion, Involved In Multiple Accidents - Lady Lawyer / 50 Rushed To Hospital After Eating Cow Bitten By Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by enquizzle(f): 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2019
Here is the video that captured the moment a man was bitten on his joystick by a snake. In the video trending online the middle-aged man is seen crying bitterly as they tried to get the snake off him.

Watch the video below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx2M6sAgSrj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by NwaAmaikpe: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2019
shocked

Lalasticlala has always seen snake threads, I doubt he saw this one coming.
Ebe nnukwu agwo tagidere obele agwo.

A snake is biting a preek.
There no cause for alarm because it is a case of two relatives fighting.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by Inspectorsuga22(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hehehe...Uncle sorry o... Wicked snake, of all the places to bite na brokos u chose...
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by DonGtoG1(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
kiss,
Of all places for the snake to bite.
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by GOFRONT(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
I'm not surprised, Sometimes we call a preeq Anaconda.....

When two Elephants fight, the grass around suffer...

But in this case, when two Anacondas fight, this man suffers
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by Valro(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Snake greeting another snake
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by iamapplord(m): 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
Of all parts of the body...is the pen*s that sighted by the snake

Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by micfoley: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
WhaT? Snake biting another snake

Looks staged though
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Atleast the snake has managed to put an end to an instrument which was probably caused alot of havoc during its lifetime
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by ramdris(m): 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My God!.. This is the most hilarious stuffs av read ... Bad guy u are...

1 Like

Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by enquizzle(f): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
You guys are mean
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by Jaysolu(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2019
I've been waiting to see news like this.. Lol.
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by Authoreety: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lolzz...

Before snake get mind bite Ds man for preek eh

D man must be a bad somebody
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by qualityovenbake(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2019
Snake Vs Snake grin
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by IvarTheBoneless: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2019
grin

Just like the Rod of Moses turned into a snake and swallowed fhe serpents of the sorcerers
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by Eraddray(m): 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2019
Yeh... human penus... snake
Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2019
This is up there as one of the most painful thing in the world!

Sho!!

shocked shocked sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Man Bitten On His Male Organ By Snake Crying As They Get Snake Off by meobizy(f): 9:55am On Jul 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is more like an original showing superiority over a fake.

(1) (Reply)

The Igbo Bows Down To No Man. Check This Historical Picture That Says It All / Samsung New Galaxy M21 Is Out - The Right Buy on a Budget / This Life No Balance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.