Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

“pay Me N100m And I Will Defect To Pdp” – Northern Apc Senator Tells Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “pay Me N100m And I Will Defect To Pdp” – Northern Apc Senator Tells Pdp (277 Views)

Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP / Bala Mohammed, Saraki Are PDP Northern Consensus Presidential Candidates / PDP Northern Caucus Picks Iyorchia Ayu As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“pay Me N100m And I Will Defect To Pdp” – Northern Apc Senator Tells Pdp by 11Ebiscoo: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2018
There are rumours that a serving Senator is demanding for a huge ‘transfer fee’ to move to the main opposition party, PDP.

A very vocal senator from the north-west is demanding a prepayment of at least N100 million before he would defect to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The PDP leadership laughed off his request and this is thought to have stalled his movement to the opposition party on Tuesday.

Senate President announced the defection of 15 APC senators, although some have since retraced their steps in the ongoing drama at the national assembly.

The northern senator’s fate currently remains uncertain, with strong calculations that he might not be re-elected whether or not he defects to the PDP.

“We were shocked when he made the demand because his public posturing is that of a principled Nigerian,” a southern senator told TheCable.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/pay-me-n100m-and-i-will-defect-to-pdp.html

Re: “pay Me N100m And I Will Defect To Pdp” – Northern Apc Senator Tells Pdp by iskuburi407: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2018
PMB sak

(1) (Reply)

Stand For Truth And Abhor Cheap Divisive Political Lies. / ‘don’t Induce Senators To Remove Saraki’ / Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.