Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,561 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP (13686 Views)

APC Loses Senate, Reps Seats to SDP In Abdullahi Adamu's District / 2023 Election: El-Rufai Will Betray You – Deji Adeyanju Warns Tinubu / Bwala: El-Rufai Will Join PDP Before 2023 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by naptu2: 3:58pm On Mar 22
Muyiwa Adekeye is the media aide to Mallam Nasir El-Rufai. He posted this on Thursday.

Muyiwa Adekeye:

I consider the most recent speculations about Malam Nasir @elrufai as reflecting an unhealthy obsession with politics.

People have personal histories and relationships that predate political affiliations. It cannot be a hallmark of civilisation to have friends from within only your political party. When people visit each other or mingle across party lines, it is because human relationships exist, distinct from the political or the partisan.

Malam Nasir @elrufai is a senior member of the APC, one of the signatories to its merger documents, and a significant contributor to the party’s demonstrated viability. These contributions do not require that he treats friends as anathema on account of politics or maintains an antiseptic distance from them.

Malam Nasir @elrufai hosted some friends to Iftar on Tuesday, 19 March 2024. NSA Nuhu Ribadu was at the Iftar with a senior APC figure like Alh. Kashim Imam. SDP National Chairman Shehu Musa Gabam was among the friends who partook in the Iftar. Gabam was not accused of considering crossing over to the APC on account of that.

When Malam Nasir @elrufai visited Gabam the next day, he was merely returning a visit to a friend who happens to be SDP chairman.

Malam El-Rufai is known for being open and forthright. If he had any political decisions to make, it would not be in character to let them be subject to speculation.

Unfounded speculations about Malam Nasir @elrufai have become an industry that has delivered tons of lies and clickbaits in the last 18 years. This is unlikely to abate anytime soon, given the persistent obsession of its purveyors who relish in negativity and their tireless indulgence in conflating assumption with fact. A recent instance was when he visited former presidents late in 2023 to explain his Nigerian governance study book project covering each of their tenures, the speculators said it was about politics! That is why it is sometimes necessary to clarify matters lest the unwary be taken in.

Muyiwa Adekeye
21 March 2024

Previous thread: 2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat
https://www.nairaland.com/8037295/2027-el-rufai-sparks-defection-rumours

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by naptu2: 3:58pm On Mar 22
He posted this today (Friday) in reaction to Daniel Bwala's tweet.

D.H Bwala @BwalaDaniel

BREAKING-Peter Obi @PeterObi allegedly planning to unite with El-rufai @elrufai in Social Democratic Party as Nigerian Labour Congress set to take ownership and custody of their political party, the @NgLabour. Recall that there was a judgment of court that states that Nigeria Labour Congress owns Labour Party. NLC is now prepared to take custody of that party.

Twist and turns in the coming days. But all that will not give sleepless night to @officialABAT who himself has his magic wands to wield

Retweet

https://twitter.com/BwalaDaniel/status/1771096867817865225?t=kZ4u6kUBQqZe4QEV--BLQw&s=19

Muyiwa Adekeye @MuyiwaAdekeye

Denizen of a fact-free realm!

https://twitter.com/MuyiwaAdekeye/status/1771164858500731243?t=UzYPPnM8K6MMLqLCkZU_Bw&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by naptu2: 3:58pm On Mar 22
He posted this on Wednesday.

Muyiwa Adekeye @MuyiwaAdekeye

Iftar at the residence of Malam Nasir @elrufai, Tuesday, 19 March 2024

https://twitter.com/MuyiwaAdekeye/status/1770781308483981539?t=bSCmDYd4VwHRDiox2R97TQ&s=19

1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Omihanifa: 4:20pm On Mar 22
See books everywhere. No wonder El-rufai is very intelligent

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by helinues: 4:25pm On Mar 22
Toh

Assuming Elrufai and Peter Obi are in the same Party, who will vice who?

21 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Massiveglory: 4:32pm On Mar 22
The foolishness, heartlessness and madness of these criminals in power is sickening and disgusting.
Nigeria is in a state of Coma and what matters to tinubu and his gang is 2027.
You grab power threw the Nation into shambles and what Matters to you is 2027.

Cursed humans with no atom of conscience.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by kerry57: 4:33pm On Mar 22
The only thing I will say is that anyone welcoming el rufai to any new political party should be ready for CONTROVERSY, BIGOTRY, EGOCENTRISM, NEPOTISM AND FULANIZATION OF THE NEW POLITUCAL PARTY AGENDA. If not there will certainly be a fallout

4 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Goodnewsforlife: 4:33pm On Mar 22
I just can’t stop laughing

So angel pandora will now team up with the one him n his mugu love to hate d most?

I don’t think that’s possible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Goodnewsforlife: 4:33pm On Mar 22
helinues:
Toh

a
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Jokerman(m): 4:33pm On Mar 22
Trash
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Kukutente23: 4:33pm On Mar 22
naptu2:
Muyiwa Adekeye is the media aide to Mallam Nasir El-Rufai. He posted this on Thursday.

Muyiwa Adekeye:

Previous thread: 2027: El-Rufai Sparks Defection Rumours With Visit To SDP Secretariat
https://www.nairaland.com/8037295/2027-el-rufai-sparks-defection-rumours
El- Rufai open and forthright grin grin

Op since you're good at sniffing through documents, help us check if he's really number 4 on Jonathan's list let's start from there before we consider if he's a pathological liar or not
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by jenniferedet00(f): 4:34pm On Mar 22
Okay...

Check my signature to participate in SMM training.
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Antoeni(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22
That Will Make Alot of Sense
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Coolsat(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22
I no trust Mallam at all. He has been silent over what they did to him
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by naptu2: 4:34pm On Mar 22
Kukutente23:

El- Rufai open and forthright grin grin

Op since you're good at sniffing through documents, help us check if he's really number 4 on Jonathan's list let's start from there before we consider if he's a pathological liar or not

I hope you are not referring to me? You can't seriously believe that I will help you do anything. This is laughable. grin

4 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Coolsat(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22
helinues:
Toh

Mallam is on a vengeance mission, mark this down.

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Kukutente23: 4:35pm On Mar 22
helinues:
Toh

You have been on almost every thread since you returned from ban few days back.

Makes one wonder what you filled your days with when you were serving the ban and how it's so easy to let go of those things to come back to your nuisance e-value. undecided

1 Like

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Salewa97: 4:35pm On Mar 22
I am unwavering in my support for APC and their demonstrated viability, and I mock the delusionist Obedients who follow the Labour Party and Peter Obi, accusing them of being liars and losers who cant accept the outcome of the election.

7 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by MagicalConcepts: 4:36pm On Mar 22
Interesting days ahead.
We sell lovely Adire Kampala Fabrics and other types clothes. See profile or signature for details
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by seanery: 4:36pm On Mar 22
Bunch of thieves and COWS
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by datola: 4:36pm On Mar 22
El Rufai is not your regular ..boki man o. See books wey e don read!
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Kukutente23: 4:36pm On Mar 22
naptu2:

I hope you are not referring to me? You can't seriously believe that I will help you do anything. This is laughable. grin
Oh c'mon. Where's your joy?

You can't seriously believe you can really be of any help cheesy cheesy
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by SpatialKing(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22
Yorubas and Tinubu's boys have started

They will start raining ☔ all the insults and propaganda on El Rufai and his family now

They will tell you El Rufai is an Igbo man an IPOB sponsor... 😂

They will tell you how he didn't perform in Kaduna state
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Antoeni(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22
I Also Heard That Peter Obi Will Be Moving to SDP Since Labour Congress Plan to take over Labour Party
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by NairalandGOAT1: 4:38pm On Mar 22
Now, that's was why Adekeye was employed in the first place
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22
Omihanifa:
See books everywhere. No wonder El-rufai is very intelligent

He's a rtd lecturer I think

Imagine Peter obi and el rufai candidacies, I don't think it can never happen because el rufai is eyeing presidential office just as Peter obi
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by naptu2: 4:38pm On Mar 22
Kukutente23:

Oh c'mon. Where's your joy.

You can't seriously believe you can really be of any help cheesy cheesy

I've figured out that this guy is simply looking for attention. He is desperately in need of my attention, which is why he keeps mentioning me, even though it's clear that I am not interested in him (nothing could have ever made me mention him in the first place).

I don't swing that way.

He's gone in my ignore list and I'll never read whatever crap he is spewing. But he is free to waste his time and continue seeking my attention.

3 Likes

Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by kerry57: 4:38pm On Mar 22
The only thing I will say is that anyone welcoming el rufai to any new political party should be ready for CONTROVERSY, BIGOTRY, EGOCENTRISM, NEPOTISM AND FULANIZATION OF THE NEW POLITUCAL PARTY AGENDA. If not there will certainly be a fallout
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by Vlibray: 4:38pm On Mar 22
books smiley
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by marlow1962(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22
Lol na sdp dy hot now
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by salbis(m): 4:39pm On Mar 22
Hell-Rufai can go to hell, if he chooses to.
Re: Muyiwa Adekeye Reacts To Rumours That El-Rufai Will Defect To SDP by SpatialKing(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22
Goodnewsforlife:
I just can’t stop laughing

So angel pandora will now team up with the one him n his mugu love to hate d most?

I don’t think that’s possible

Tinubu teamed up with Buhari in 2014

They were never friends or liked each other

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Elections – Buhari / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals / How I Will Defeat Buhari — Kingsley Moghalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.