Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) (41400 Views)

Police Arrest IPOB Members Who Attacked Ekweremadu In Germany / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians Attack Ike Ekweremadu In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by soliddust2020: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
I thought ipob said no voting on election day. We need more people to turn up like this on election day lets send the dullard back to daura.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
austin2all:

start with tifnubu first then we can take u serious.
ode.

the funny thing is that they will swear tinubu is honest, and believe ekweremadu is stealing. Just senseless tribalists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Indomie001: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
All na 5% tongue
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
ckenneths:
It surprised everyone, we knew the masses who are closely watching the unfolding political developments in the country were waiting to show their solidarity to Ike Ekweremadu, but none of us knew that this number of people will arrive to welcome him to Enugu.

From the airport, through the whole streets till his house in Enugu, it was a herculean task to control the surging crowd of people.

The deputy senate leader later addressed the crowd in front of his house, and they gave him their assurance of continued support.

If it's like this in Enugu central where he does not represent, (This is Gil Nnaji constituency) how will the crowd be when he travels to Awgu and Aninri later? We beg the road safety officials to be at alert to control the traffic.

i have always wondered why this man doesn't want to be governor.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
chiedozie198100:

From what I heard, Ekweremadu could have easily won enugu governorship if he wants, he was the one who shared the pdp tickets to everyone, having hijacked the party machinery from the former governor.

They said he respected enugu zoning formular which say someone from nsukka zone must be governor in 2015 till 2023. Ekweremadu is not from the zone so they agreed he should let the present governor contest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Chukwuzulumoke(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
I heard the senator is the most loved person in his constituency, my bae says every road in his area is done and he's building a stadium for his people.[/quote]

No be lie am from same village with him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Now, I can see oshiomohle was right by saying those who defected did not have any political weight. Though ekweremadu has always been in the PDP but was part and passu of the apc government as well. Talkative chair
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by biggy26: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
CoolFreeday:
Welcome to Nigeria, the higher the loot, the bigger the crowd.

May God help us
So it is buhari's loot that makes the crowd follow him. Abi na fake crowd?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
EweduAfonja:

IpOB man I Am not from same village, I am his Ancestors...

every Nigerian youth should know every thing happening in Nigeria... and the World around.

tell me name of any politician in Nigeria and I will tell you all the post he or she has held in Nigeria
OK

Ur problem is sentiment.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by uprightman(m): 3:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Olalan:
As much as this is commendable as it shows his level of acceptance by his people. But a worrisome aspect is how people leave their jobs if they have any to welcome these theiving politicians who steal their commonwealth
This is Nigeria scale of acceptance. When Buhari went to kano and other places in the north people come out like this. In one of the visit Mr President buhari boost about the crowd as evidence that he can win every election . Before Igbos don't have time for all this type of politics. Many people said Igbos don't know politics ,so people are trying to learn from other parts of the country. This trick makes one more popular among his or her contemporaries. You know Nigerians always follow bandwagon. There is more politicians that loot in the north buth the way they package them makes them look saint. Take for example, kwankwaso have supporters despite having courts cases on corruption. Many of them contesting election are people that stolen enough money in their service years. Business men in North don't have time for politics. Here in North ,out of all Keke tricycle on the road 80% have picture of Kwankwaso. There a proverbs that says, when you say your basket is rubbish , your neighbors will use as dustbin.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I heard the senator is the most loved person in his constituency, my bae says every road in his area is done and he's building a stadium for his people.

Senator Ekweremmadu helped a lot of Enugu indegenes get jobs at ECOWAS Parliament and some othet places in Abuja when he was the Deputy Speake ot House of reps..You know the Deputy Speaker of Nigerian HOR is the Head of ECOWAS Parliament..,I know this cos an in-law of mine who was working in a bank in Lagos got a job there earning 'armed robber salary' as he jokingly called it lol cos they pay them in dollars(My in-law is from Anambra State.)

Those who were newly recruited were wailing in happiness then,rolling on the floor and weeping profusely..Some of them were HND graduates from IMT Enugu ,Oko Polytechnic and so on..So you can imagine their joy at earning well over 600,000Naira a month...Though with this wicked witchcraft buhari regime,i dont how much he could have helped people in the past three years get jobs in Abuja cos my narration was during Jonathan' administration..

His constituency love him to bits and with good reasons too...trust me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

Senator Ekweremmadu helped a lot of Enugu indegenes get jobs at ECOWAS Parliament and some othet places in Abuja when he was the Deputy Speake ot House of reps..You know the Deputy Speaker of Nigerian HOR is the Head of ECOWAS Parliament..,I know this cos an in-law of mine who was working in a bank in Lagos got a job there earning 'armed robber salary' as he called it jokingly lol cos they pay them in dollars(My in-law is from Anambra State..

Those who were newly recruited then were wailing in happiness then,rolling on the flow and weeping Some of them were HND graduates from IMT Enugu ,Oko Polytechnic and so on..So you can imagine their joy at earning well over 600,000Naira a month...Though with this wicked witchcraft buhari regime,i dont how much he could have helped people in the past three years get jobs in Abuja cos my narration was during Jonathan' administration..

His constituency love him to bits and with good reasons too...trust me.

I also know about 8 people the senator has helped, and he has helped me indirectly, the prayers said on his head daily is so much. He harbours no grudge and always flows with people of all ages, very educated and a perfect gentleman. I wish to sit and talk with him one day, he will be surprised what I will tell him, for now, God bless him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

I also know about 8 people the senator has helped, and he has helped me indirectly, the prayers said on his head daily is so much. He harbours no grudge and always flows with people of all ages, very educated and a perfect gentleman. I wish to sit and talk with him one day, he will be surprised what I will tell him, for now, God bless him.

Unfortunately some of our people do not know that..instead they join yorubas to scream he is a 'thief' who have stolen 'their money while doing 'nothing' for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

the funny thing is that they will swear tinubu is honest, and believe ekweremadu is stealing. Just senseless tribalists.

You are spot on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by gebest: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Its a shame really, that those who are supposed to award and monitor the project in the executive arm are spared from your criticism, while you blame Ekweremadu and other senators who only needs to pursue them to do the right thing.

If it was in the powers of Ekweremadu alone to sign that contract, the job would be completed in a year, 8 lanes with good gauge quality express.

But you know how the federal government treats Igbos.
bro you are wrong the position of a deputy Senate President is not a small one, when our brother was there GEJ that was the best time for that road to be done yet, but because of the greediness of ekweremadu, he is just interested in sharing money with David Mark and forget to influence that project for his people to benefit because whenever he is going to his state he uses plane, so just let him pas that road ones you will see whether the road will not be done.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by windwayltd: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
SAI BABA THE REAL MAN.

EKWEREMADU IS COWARD CRAYFISH LOOKING FOR SENTIMENT HAHAHAHAHA JAIL IS AROUND EKWEREMADU HOUSE FOR MONEY LAUNDERING CASE wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
gebest:
bro you are wrong the position of a deputy Senate President is not a small one, when our brother was there GEJ that was the best time for that road to be done yet, but because of the greediness of ekweremadu, he is just interested in sharing money with David Mark and forget to influence that project for his people to benefit because whenever he is going to his state he uses plane, so just let him pas that road ones you will see whether the road will not be done.

As if GEJ was the first and only president to ever rule Nigeria. Is Ekweremadu the one signing road contracts? Lay the blame at the right quarters.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
windwayltd:
SAI BABA THE REAL MAN.

EKWEREMADU IS COWARD CRAYFISH LOOKING FOR SENTIMENT HAHAHAHAHA JAIL IS AROUND EKWEREMADU HOUSE FOR MONEY LAUNDERING CASE wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked

How come it's only Ekweremadu jail is waiting for?
Amaechi
burantashi
tinubu
babachair lawan

are all above the law? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
biggy26:

So it is buhari's loot that makes the crowd follow him. Abi na fake crowd?

Buhari is not a regular politician, Buhari is a movement
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by tossie101(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

Unfortunately some of our people do not know that..instead they join yorubas to scream he is a 'thief' who have stolen 'their money while doing 'nothing' for them.

My dear seriously it pains me that some of our people still dont want to have sense.

I saw one post here last week from someone on linda ikeji and feminist issue.
How the yorubas want to suddenly change feminism as bad thing and blow it out of proportion just to discredit the woman who has done igboland so proud.
And some of my igbo brothers dont want to learn yet they follow them to insult that Linda.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by zinizta: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
DodonDoya:
If only my fellow Igbo's will rise up and become politically relevant than we are now. Let's deliver votes against buhari. Let's fight for survival. Come out and let's stand with one voice against tyranny. Boycotting elections is not the answer.

thumbs up
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by biggy26: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Buhari is not a regular politician, Buhari is a movement
Deception!
A movement could be in any direction. I believe that our eyes have been opened to see that everything about him is a facade. And that's why his right hand man left him, and said he didn't know he was that insensitive.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Strikethem: 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I think Ado Ekiti is more beautiful than Enugu grin

just looking for trouble grin

don't mind me.
Why showing a village in ekiti. This place is not ado, i passed through the route when I was going to kogi for a wedding.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
tossie101:

My dear seriously it pains me that some of our people still dont want to have sense.

I saw one post here last week from someone on linda ikeji and feminist issue.
How the yorubas want to suddenly change feminism as bad thing and blow it out of proportion just to discredit the woman who has done igboland so proud.
And some of my igbo brothers dont want to learn yet they follow them to insult that Linda.

Not just Linda Ikeji but Chimamanda Adichie....I see some Igbo guys join Yorubas to run them down using 'Feminism' as a decoy and i just smh at the cluelessness of some of our Igbo brothers.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by windwayltd: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

How come it's only Ekweremadu jail is waiting for?
Amaechi
burantashi
tinubu
babachair lawan

are all above the law? grin

See question grin angry angry angry You just asked me that why did they arrest Ernest other kidnappers are they not there

Any way I will answer you when Ekweremmadu finishes his prison terms in kuje prison like his mate Nnamdi kalu shocked cheesy grin angry If he want to go court he will remember Igbo cap and and Igbo costume haha cheesy hah a coward crayfish like him hiding behind the real men to shout grin grin grin grin This is a new Nigeria his little tricks are primitive and out dated. Soon New Igbos will liberate igbo land and deal with these criminals who loot into there pockets and leave the entire igboland poor just for shouting marginalization purpose.

#SAIBABA
#APCPAINKILLER
#BUHARISM
#PROUDLYBUHARIST

Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by tossie101(f): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ziggylady:

Not just Linda Ikeji but Chimamanda Adichie....I see some Igbo guys join Yorubas to run them down using 'Feminism' as a decoy and i just smh at the cluelessness of some of our Igbo brothers.

Looolz sorry, I was actually talking about chimamanda. cheesy
that particular post I saw was about chimamanda I dont know why I kept mentioning Linda, yea even Linda is not left out.
My dear I dnt know the origin of the mumuness of some of my people here especially the guys.
Smartness is just very far from some of them.
They keep allowing these people to use propaganda and mental fight to defeat them.
Its really sad my dear.
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
IslamicRebel:

Yoruba demon
I am not yoruba sir thank you
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2018
biggy26:

Deception!
A movement could be in any direction. I believe that our eyes have been opened to see that everything about him is a facade. And that's why his right hand man left him, and said he didn't know he was that insensitive.

Believe whatever u want to believe. I luv that man
Re: Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) by ckenneths(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2018
chiedozie198100:

He chose to be in the senate, he could have been governor if not for the rotation policy of the party which meant that only someone from Nsukka zone can be governor in Enugu for 2015-2023.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Calls Tinubu “Asiwaju Of Nigeria” At The Launch Of His Fertilizer Plant / States In Nigeria With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.