Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup (646 Views)

Please I Need Help!!! Any Prophet Of God In The House?!! / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup by cessienboy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
Has any prophet prophesied who will win this years world cup
Re: Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup by grace5: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
you
Re: Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup by noetic16(m): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
I hereby prophesy that the winner shall emerge on the 11th of july. The winner shall be a team that would have won a semi-final game and scored more goals in the final.

The winner shall play with 11 players in the final game. grin
Re: Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup by Jenwitemi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 17, 2010
noetic16:

I hereby prophesy that the winner shall emerge on the 11th of july. The winner shall be a team that would have won a semi-final game and scored more goals in the final.

The winner shall play with 11 players in the final game.  grin
That is straight from the book of soccer revelation. grin

I have also received a vision that super eagles will win the WC after losing two straight games. What? Don't nigerians believe in miracles from the power of prayers, anymore? wink
Re: Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup by VALIDATOR: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
You will hear the predictions after the world cup finals especially from TBJ guys.
BTW, noetic, your prediction looks like a typical TBJ's. LOL
Re: Has Any Prophet Prophesied Who Will Win This Years World Cup by spicyhoney(f): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2010
lol @ OP

(1) (Reply)

God Punish The Poor (it Should Be A Question, A Phrase Or A Truth?) / Vatican Set To Publish New Rules On Abuse (child Abuse By Catholic Priests) / On The Origin Of Existence. . .God. . .Reality. . .man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.