Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Did Nothing Wrong To You To Seized My Salary. (letter To My Boss) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Did Nothing Wrong To You To Seized My Salary. (letter To My Boss) (339 Views)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Reasons Why I Don't Tell People My Salary / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Nothing Wrong To You To Seized My Salary. (letter To My Boss) by latinish: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2018
Below is a letter to the company I'm working for. 3 weeks ago my boss paid salary to my colleagues but refused to pay me. Have asked why but no responds from him. Yet he still want me to be coming to work everyday. He even block me on WhatsApp.
Below is the mail I sent to him. Please what should I do?

[b]Know one want to tell me why my salary was seized. Have explained on the query I received, yet my salary was seized. I can't imagine at that condition, no human sympathy for a staff who has spent 7years in the company. Does that mean our lives are not valued?
Heaven will bear me witness I did nothing wrong to anyone for my salary to be seized. The public holiday before the week I was sick. I was asked to attend an emergency health check for Mr. Basil Kanu, which i attended from a church program I had in my church and I supervised a solar installation for 6days that made me get home minimum of 10pm to 12mid night and resume as early as 6am the next day, because I was doing it for the company.

I felt sick and I was admitted in the hospital, I told Mr. Christian I won't make it to work because I was sick, now to face the punishment is by seizing my salary till today. It means my health doesn't matter to anyone at all.
I didn't hurt anyone, I didn't take anyone's property, or do any wrong thing to anyone for company to seize my salary.
Even if they are against me when I was sick. As usual when Mr. Cyril, Mr. Eze, Mrs. Ngozi, Mrs. Obianuju etc were all around, the least they will do is to sub-charge you those days as normal company procedures.

Is alright. I believe in God I serve. He makes a way where there is no way. I have seen the value of my life to the company.

Thank you
[/b]

Re: I Did Nothing Wrong To You To Seized My Salary. (letter To My Boss) by duduade: 9:32am On Jul 28, 2018
Na wa o.

It is well with you.

(1) (Reply)

Process Email And Earn Money / Earn Money Processing Email / 10 Plagiarism Checkers For Students That Guarantee Good Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.