Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) (24276 Views)

Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend / Prostitute Fights Mopol Officer Who Refused To Pay Her In Lekki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

A man identified as Jude Chemezie, has allegedly been killed by a Mobile policeman attached to Ileviaoje hotel at Ijegun Ikotun, Lagos.

It was gathered that the deceased was heading home after going to buy drinks at the hotel, when the officer just started shooting recklessly and a bullet caught Chemezie in the head.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9165/mopol-attached-to-lagos-hotel-kills-innocent-man-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
embarassed embarassed

See More Pictures Of What His Friend Did To the Policeman here : https://crimewatch.com/9165/mopol-attached-kills-innocent-man-picture/

1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:13am On May 31, 2018
Rip cry

End sars
End police brutality

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2018
Walahi...

This is not the country I was expecting to be.

3 Likes

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by ManBeast: 11:29am On May 31, 2018
Nah our brother dem kill, I know dat mopol will be an AFONJA, dem no go leave us alone.

Wetin we do dem sef, make dem protect his body oo, before dem mine the skull.

RiP Jude.....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by Karidqueen(f): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
Nigeria a third world country! cry
Whoever said that deserves some accolades, in US its war against the Blacks, in Nigeria ain't we all blacks? Iceland remains the best country for me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by seuncyber(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
Make they kill the mopo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
ikotun and bad news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by nicholartsdesign: 12:04pm On May 31, 2018
just negodu
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:05pm On May 31, 2018
under baba go slow Nigeria has now turned to a Killing field

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by Koolking(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

A man identified as Jude Chemezie, has allegedly been killed by a Mobile policeman attached to Ileviaoje hotel at Ijegun Ikotun, Lagos.

It was gathered that the deceased was heading home after going to buy drinks at the hotel, when the officer just started shooting recklessly and a bullet caught Chemezie in the head.

Such a stupid report. There is no smoke without fire. And the drunk moderator moved this trash to frontpage

2 Likes

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by chocorex(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2018
There is more to the story than just a stray bullet
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 12:05pm On May 31, 2018
ManBeast:
Nah our brother dem kill, I know dat mopol will be an AFONJA, dem no go leave us alone.

RiP Jude.....

The wrong person took the bullet
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by chillychill(f): 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
Subhuhanallah cry

Makes me remember one of my mums prayers (oni jade le iku Lo wo, oni jade le arun lowo) mehn d prayer na big prayer ocry

2 Likes

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by Olami90: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
started shooting recklessly?

Mere looking at the face of these uniform men at checkpoints, it is easy to deduce most of them aren't always in the right frame of mind. Most always look drunk and stupid.

I usually pray to get pass them with no issh

4 Likes

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by freemanbubble: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
this story doesn't add up

but to drink while on duty as police officer is dangerous just like drinking and driving
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by bedspread: 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
Another Life just Gone...
Many else are likely to Go today..
That ends their Stories on Earth....
They are off to face Eternity..
It's Either Heaven or Hell...
No prayer can change your destination after death...
Let us, the Living Amend our ways... and Give JESUS CHRIST a Chance in our Lives...

The Next person to go could be any of us...

Heaven is Real
Hell is Reality

#Team JESUS boy

1 Like

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by funmilade4real(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2018
ManBeast:

RiP Jude.....

Hate speech...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by nabegibeg: 12:16pm On May 31, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9165/mopol-attached-to-lagos-hotel-kills-innocent-man-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Police is your friend like play like play they are killing innocent Nigerians one by one like flies

How these animals become certified weapon custodians is still a wonderment and besides the person who approved them needs to be question.

Nigerians are paying a heavy price with their lives for the ignorance and rascality of the police force

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by skales67(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2018
Koolking:

Such a stupid report. There is no smoke without fire. And the drunk moderator moved this trash to frontpage

Are you related to the mopol who killed him?
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 12:23pm On May 31, 2018
Karidqueen:
Whoever said that deserves some accolades, in US its war against the Blacks, in Nigeria ain't we all blacks? Iceland remains the best country for me.
Bro u don go Iceland before
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:25pm On May 31, 2018
ManBeast:

RiP Jude.....
If your place is peace like Lagos then what your people waiting for oyinara

Rip to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by israelmao(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
How are they our friends in this regard?
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
Buhari kids at work...

1 Like

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by slick1(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2018
Karidqueen:

My contention exactly.

We are quick to cry racism whenever the white man oppresses the black but it's Blacks who oppress themselves the more.
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by humblesteve(m): 12:50pm On May 31, 2018
wiloy2k8:
ikotun and bad news
Like 5&6
Re: Mopol Attached To Lagos Hotel Kills An Innocent Man (Photos) by babaireti(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2018
ManBeast:

RiP Jude.....
Just like the Husband mined the skull of wife in Oshodi last week

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over N100 (Video) / Police Shoot Lorry Driver At Rhema University, Living Word Junction In Aba (Pics / Residents Filmed Scooping Fuel From A Fallen Tanker In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.