Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole (24052 Views)

Why Ortom Will Vote Against Tinubu / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari / Why Ortom Gave Himself Red Card – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
iskuburi407:
The Nigeria Customs Service recorded its highest-ever revenue collection, crossing the One Trillion Naira (N1,000,000,000) mark. [The target for 2017 was 770 billion Naira (N770,573,730,490); 2016 Collection was just under 900 billion (N898,673,857,431.07)]
PMB sak

Why won't the revenue generated by customs reach over 1 trillion wen FG has massively increased the amounts for clearing imported goods.
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by Modarun(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oshmho OLE.

Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by blacknp(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
This short black ugly fuu is pained.

Na only ortom defect?

leave the guy for fvck sake and focus more on restructuring the damnn party.

I dont blame him sha.. i blame buhari..
Na him cause all everything.

Resign. you no greee.
Quit.. You no hear.
Allow another person contest..Mbanu!

Now ..he should prepare his luggages.

Daura awaits him.
His cows are missing him.

Change the change

#YOLO
At best I call you a puppet on the Muppet show. A brainless child that does not know any better than comedy the frog.
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by blacknp(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
PrecisionFx:

oshomole will destroy APC
The former president of the Labour union can only make the party stronger,a mobilizer of the people,Apc couldn't have gotten it any better.

Children keep deceiving yourself,daddy and mummy are in the bedroom.
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
blacknp:
The former president of the Labour union can only make the party stronger,a mobilizer of the people,Apc couldn't have gotten it any better.

Children keep deceiving yourself,daddy and mummy are in the bedroom.

He hasn't been able to make APC stronger, instead he has been insulting ministers n other APC politicians that want to leave the party or have left the party.

Oshiomiole isn't a politician, Being labour president doesn't trasnlate to a dexter political leader.
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
blacknp:
At best I call you a puppet on the Muppet show. A brainless child that does not know any better than comedy the frog.

At worst i call you a deluded dumb nitwit, who's stupidity is gifted, got zero knowledge about politics and an @sslicker of an edo black monkey.

Now fvck off my sobriquent..

#YOLO
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2018
Rev fr Mbaka said soon Buhari will nt b able to slip. Jst can't wait for PMB to feel wat we ar feeling

heffem:
Osho baba dey under serious pressure, I no even sure say the guy dey sleep sef. make him just try shut up small......haba!
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by MONITZ: 3:09am On Jul 29, 2018
saha04:

Only in Nigeria will THIEVES be regrouping to LOOT again, and youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it!

~ WOLE SOYINKA.

Then what is happening in this APC led government?,I guess it is a fiduciary trust on behalf of Nigerians ,it might interest u to know that by the time another government takes over and their books are into the level of corruption would be unparalleled in the annals of this country and unpardonable,they re just being deceitful hence a vast majority of Nigerians can't see thru the veil yet save a a very few percentage of the population who have come to grasp what is really happening ...
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by hope4nigeria(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2018
datribune:
Ortom is a political liability. No matter d shenanigans, it's PMB all the way.

PMB HAS BEEN:
Brigade Comander
GOC
Governor
Fed Commissioner
Fed Minister
Chairman PTF
President

PMB HAS NO:
Oil bloc
Oil Well
Estate
Private Jet
Political Thugs
Private Company
Private University
Private Library
Foreign Accounts & Residence.

Who among his peers has such credentials?
The PDP goats will never come near our National Yam ever again. Sai Baba!
I agree with you on everything but remove he has no political thugs, buhari own boko haram to discredit Jonathan government and he achieve that , buhari established Fulani herdsmen killer squad to take over people's land in middle belt, to finance terrorist group cost more than owning private jets,establishing university, library combined together. In short, Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by datribune: 2:28am On Jul 30, 2018
hope4nigeria:
I agree with you on everything but remove he has no political thugs, buhari own boko haram to discredit Jonathan government and he achieve that , buhari established Fulani herdsmen killer squad to take over people's land in middle belt, to finance terrorist group cost more than owning private jets,establishing university, library combined together. In short, Buhari is a terrorist.

Listening to & believing d narrative of anarchists, sycophants & eediots who told him dat d insurgency was d handiwork of people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him was one of d biggest mistakes dat GEJ made. I'm sure he must be regretting it now but unfortunately history will not forgive him 4 d avoidable loss of nigerian lives because he didn't nip d insurgency in d bud. If dis despicable, international ideology of evil could affect other countries why should u think dat nigeria is immuned to it?. Rather than see d N/east as part of his constituency consisting of many tribes & religions including Christians like d people of Chibok, GEJ saw them as people trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. GEJ conveniently chose to play politics by exploiting our fault lines & listening to d voices of fear, suspicion & division like urs. Having failed to do what he should have done & waiting till election time to decisively deal wit d insurgency, he got what he deserved at d polls.
Re: Why Ortom Dumped APC – Oshiomhole by datribune: 2:41am On Jul 30, 2018
hope4nigeria:

Are u aware that Aliyu Teshaku, Head of Benue Livestock Guard appointed by d Governor is d mastermind of Benue killings? FYI he is Tiv & not Fulani.
Ar u aware that d killers of d 2 clergymen & 17 Church goers in Makurdi ar also Tiv?
When they strike in Zamfara u call them bandits but when they strike in Benue u call them Fulani Herdsmen to fit ur nonsensical narrative of Islamization & Fulani domination agenda.
There has always been peaceful, stick-carrying Fulani Herdsmen among us. Where did these gun-weilding criminals suddenly spring from?
It is noteworthy that indeed more Muslims hav been killed in d North East where d Boko Boys ar bent on establishing an Islamic Caliphate. PMB, a Muslim President is d one leading d charge to scuttle that ambition. More Muslims hav infact been killed by Herdsmen in d state of Zamfara than Christians in Benue.
Supporter of d corrupt, keep rejoicing about recent happenings in d nation. d truth will soon unravel & I hope u'll be able to handle it. Corruption will not hav d last say.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Has A Heart Flowing With Milk, He Will Release Nnamdi Kanu To Me – Kalu / ANAMBRA GUBER!!! Checkout Maduka's Accord With Ndi Anambra / DSS Releases Gabriel Suswam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.