Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago (532 Views)

Paystack Sacks 33 Employees In Dubai & Europe - CEO / "The Girl I Dumped Years Ago Became My Boss At Work" / Edo Approves Automatic Promotion, N250,000 Cash Reward For 33 EDSTMA Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago by chigoziri2403(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
FOR 33 YEARS, NIGERIAS WERE MOVING BACK WARDS

Re: Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago by Gamesmart: 11:46am On Jul 29, 2018
chigoziri2403:
FOR 33 YEARS, NIGERIAS WERE MOVING BACK WARDS

How much did he steal or collect as bribe as a civil servant to destroy the system and economy so much that the civil service could not race his salary sufficiently enough on par with the dollar?
Re: Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago by chigoziri2403(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gamesmart:

How much did he steal or collect as bribe as a civil servant to destroy the system and economy so much that the civil service could not race his salary sufficiently enough on par with the dollar?
how much brain do you have left on you after destroying it with snuff,
so, you haven't heard of inflation
Re: Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago by Gamesmart: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
chigoziri2403:
how much brain do you have left on you after destroying it with snuff,
so, you haven't heard of inflation

You must be stupid!

What part of my statement denies inflation?

Or how does the existence of inflation disproves my point?
Re: Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago by chigoziri2403(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Gamesmart:

You must be stupid!

What part of my statement denies inflation?

Or how does the existence of inflation disproves my point?
well your statement shows how shallow your education is, can't bandy words with an unfortunate fellow
Re: Nigeria's Economy 33 Years Ago by Gamesmart: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
chigoziri2403:
well your statement shows how shallow your education is, can't bandy words with an unfortunate fellow

So you are just an idiot that struggled to comprehend my statement? And then have the audacity to question my education? grin

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment: Sales Executive At Stallion Group. / Kreative Diadem Annual Creative Writing Contest 2018 Is Out Online | Apply Now / Heineken Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.