Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

“DEATH To Them And Their Family” – Speed Darlington Rains Heavy Curse On IG… You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DEATH To Them And Their Family” – Speed Darlington Rains Heavy Curse On IG… You (309 Views)

Na All The Fine Girls For IG You Want To Freaky With - Fan Asks Mr Macaroni / Sky B Is Alive, Faked His Death To Revive His Dying Music Career (Photos) / Tboss Reacts To Her Father, Vincent Idowu's Curse On Man That Would Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

“DEATH To Them And Their Family” – Speed Darlington Rains Heavy Curse On IG… You by 5Ebiscoo: 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
U.S. Based Nigerian singer, Speed Darlington is not happy that his new single, ‘Cash and Carry’, which he just released 2 days ago, has already been uploaded on the Internet to be downloaded for free.

The Internet sensation shared a screenshot of something of the sites that uploaded the song and wished them death.

He wrote;

“Death to them and their bloodline for spoiling my hustle. You market will not sell as you don’t want my to sell. Struggle is your potion in life. As you do me so will others do you since am not suppose to make a living off my work. Year after year you will NEVER find the peace you want.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/death-to-them-and-their-family-speed.html

Re: “DEATH To Them And Their Family” – Speed Darlington Rains Heavy Curse On IG… You by Giddymoney(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na the people wey go download the song gan, i dey pity
Re: “DEATH To Them And Their Family” – Speed Darlington Rains Heavy Curse On IG… You by HotMario: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: “DEATH To Them And Their Family” – Speed Darlington Rains Heavy Curse On IG… You by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
people download drake's GOD'S plan for free nd u sang...only God knows wat?? nd u want nigerians to pay for it??

CHAI na ur hairstyle i blame

5 Of The Biggest Celebrity Beefs Of All Time / I Won’t Marry A Man Who Is Not Sexually Fit In Bed – Mimisola Daniel / See What Peter Okoye Did To The Person Who Tried To Kill Him(video)