Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened (72841 Views)

I Went To See A Doctor Today Because Of My Illness And This Happened / How Do People Feel When They Take These Hard-drugs: Loud, Sisha Or Colorado? / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by wink2015(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
DRUG ADDICT!

STOP SMOKING HARD DRUGS
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by klax(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
And you are coming out to tell us this nonsense. See Nigeria youth *she smoke shisha that is regarded as drug in some countries and this bollock contact lens almost melted*

How i wish the contact completely melt and damage your eyes so you will be going around to tell your mate in same stupid wannabe how you become visionly impair slay bae.

Just geerraa outta here.
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by twinsluv: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
She said "in other news" but she's still talking about the same news. SMH! lipsrsealed
She meant to say '' in other words ''
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by princetemitee(f): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bravooo,,,,,, Keep On Naw
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by dominique(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, na person future wife and mama be this...... smoking Sisha, wearing eye lenses, clubbing and most likely getting easily laid are obviously notbtraits you find in a decent girl

They are the ones getting married in elaborate Bella naija weddings every Saturday while the so-called decent girls are ones rolling on the floor at Shiloh praying for husband. That's the hypocritical nature of most men. They criticize girls like these publicly and sneak into their private inboxes to ask them out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Praktikals(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
She said "in other news" but she's still talking about the same news. SMH! lipsrsealed
The smoke is affecting her brain

2 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

That part got me laughing but I wasn't disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by skyhighweb(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Now u know how doll this slay queens are, thank God for auto correct.

She said in other news, but continue talking about the same news, it is well, it is well.
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Dumb broads everywhere, man

3 Likes

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
See advice. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by AkpaMgbor(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
she get luck
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by smart024(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
In other news...?

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by nursefelix27(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
slay queen slay queen, so she believes in God and smokes sisha. lmao.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by avrex3k(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Go blind punk undecided
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Platony(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Keep slayin wit Shisha,....slay away ur eyes!! angry
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
My friend whom I met in Saudi told me she got blind for 2 years after placing her eyes on the stove to place a pot down. Her lens melted and immediately everywhere became blind. For that two years she was being held around. She went from one place to another seeking prayers and medical solutions. Fireman for surulere or what is he called even follow chop her money still no healing. It was someone who told her of some Indian doctors in calabar or is it akwa ibom one of the two sha. She left Lagos to the hospital. It was there that she got treated. Truth is till today, she can't see a grain of rice on the floor. Her employer took her to the hospital at Saudi and the report says her sight is very very bad. She can't see without glasses and even with her glasses on, she can't see a grain of rice on the floor.

As I like oge reach, any kind of fashion on the eyes, I jump and pass. I need my precious eyes to count money biko

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by imakul8: 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Take am there

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by ladyF(f): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
I've never experienced this though. Maybe she bought fake contact lens.
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Ukalejohn(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Simplep:
E pain me say she no blind
Wetin you sef for gain?
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
A wise lady will never smoke shisha, talk more of putting on contact lens. Stupid thing.
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
the part I don't understand is when she said God saved her. God saved you and you still advice people to smoke but without contacts abi? go ahead. the one that will get u u won't know until it's too late...
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Youngsage: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by ShawtCake(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Uglymugg:
Lol dumb bimbo. How can you wear contact and smoke something that makes your eye teary every time you huff and puff
dumbra.. Empty brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by oruma19: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
y u no blind? oooooooooooooooooo, satan went to sleep...u suppose blind as wetin God give u no good enof. ur papa..waka
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Born2Breed(f): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hahahahaha

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, na person future wife and mama be this...... smoking Sisha, wearing eye lenses, clubbing and most likely getting easily laid are obviously notbtraits you find in a decent girl

There’s nothing wrong with smoking shisha,wearing contact lense .
Contact lense is not synonymous to “indecent girl “ get your facts right .

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Uglymugg: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
ShawtCake:
dumbra.. Empty brain
Are you referring to me? shocked
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Colourich:
A wise lady will never smoke shisha, talk more of putting on contact lens. Stupid thing.

There are different types of contact lenses (prescription or cosmetic )
I know a lot of people that wear contact lense as oppose to wearing glasses

Matter of fact , I wear dark coffee brown (my natural colour is hazel brown/green) I just can’t be arse with wearing glasses .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) / Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.