Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened (72842 Views)

I Went To See A Doctor Today Because Of My Illness And This Happened / How Do People Feel When They Take These Hard-drugs: Loud, Sisha Or Colorado? / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Mikeross62: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thank God for her Life

it's MikeRoss Yuan/Rmb exchange and payment services
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by 1Sharon(f): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Olalan:
Hmmm, na person future wife and mama be this...... smoking Sisha, wearing eye lenses, clubbing and most likely getting easily laid are obviously notbtraits you find in a decent girl

What is a 'decent girl?
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by 1Sharon(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
ladyF:
I've never experienced this though. Maybe she bought fake contact lens.

Same. It depends on the brand you use. I use prescription lenses not cosmetic. I even shower with them

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by themanderon: 9:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
She remembered God when her eyes almost melted. Funny.
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol
TroubleMaker47:

Witch!!! angry
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by oodua1stson: 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
Only irredeemably stupid people wear contact lens
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Macoylarry: 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mtchew....
Her stupid experience has made a consultant.

The most annoying part is that she might not have any vision impairment or defect[/b]ut all in the glory of an obsolete fashion.
Senseless smoker.

You never go blind....

[b]∆

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just say you dnt know what contact lens does....

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Macoylarry:

Just say you dnt know what contact lens does....
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fuçk!!
Bring it on!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Macoylarry: 11:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fuçk!!

Bring it on!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bring wat on...i dnt hav time for monkeys...especially those of ur specie
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Macoylarry:

Bring wat on...i dnt hav time for monkeys...especially those of ur specie

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

okay. ✌ peace!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by MarieSucre(f): 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
[[/quote][s]
Olalan:
Hmmm, na person future wife and mama be this...... smoking Sisha, wearing eye lenses, clubbing and most likely getting easily laid are obviously notbtraits you find in a decent girl
[/s][quote author=Olalan post=69780816]

Uncle all she said was her contact lenses was melting because of the smoke from the shisha, either the product is defective or they should have given a warning on the label which means she can sue them, all this one you're writing about getting laid and wife material is a productive of "African man mentality of jumping to illogical conclusion" that is not relevant to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by piagetskinner(m): 12:31am On Jul 29, 2018
and it is the seemingly fine ones that don't have brain

1 Like

Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by chris31(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2018
Person future wife & mother
And after 30yrs & no husband she go start to blame her village people for her wasted years
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Curry30: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2018
Dumb girl
IG + Snapchat + Twitter hoes are just too stupid with their fake life
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by ShawtCake(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
Are you referring to me? shocked
no now! grin grin
Re: Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened by Mryacks: 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Uglymugg:
She said "in other news" but she's still talking about the same news. SMH! lipsrsealed

Dumbos..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos) / Inside Abuja’s Kidney ‘market’ Where The Rich Prey On The Poor / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.