Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (41628 Views)

Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by hopefulLandlord: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
jmm
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Kendrick80(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lion undecided
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
I jus want to know the first man to think. " I bet if I chop that man's head, place it in my wardrop, say some incartation, money will come out"
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by DEcclesia(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
He awesomely display his magical powers, as for the so-called money, is not real. And I pity those that will visit
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Mitocyan: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Story for the gullible
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A video of an unidentified African voodoo priest producing wads of cash from Thin air have gone viral online. The priest is seen rubbing his palms together and producing money in different currencies and denominations.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/money-ritual-voodoo-priest-produces-wads-money-thin-air-must-watch/

Call me wen he becomes richer than Dangote and Bill gates.
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Bluezy13(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
yungkels:
And he aint even richer than me grin

He obeys the law of money rituals...

That's if he is really into it.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by johnshagb(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
A lot of them performing similar thing on some Ghanaian TV stations.

I just laugh whenever I watch them. Easy to decifer how they perform the so called magic. Pause the recording, give him more money then continue recording. grin
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Remix10(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
With his touch light phone by the side, waiting for modafucker's patronage, local priest wanna go global, #Nunugang?, that is his idenriry grin grin
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ckk
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by donbachi(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
My people say.fowl wey enter shrine,na two things dey happen.if the blood no drop,one feather must drop...avoid people like dis.if u enter their hand.either,dem take ur life or destiny...i don talk my own.
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Scatterscatter:
No magic or voodoo was performed. The recording stops, he picks up a new bundle or cash, sprays it, when it is almost exhausted, he repeats the same process over and over again.

Some people will still goan fall mugu for the one again undecided

Good thinking
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Princedapace(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Donald95:
Voodoo and traditional worshippers will tell you to bring money for them to make you rich and I keep asking people that wanna fall for it, Why can't these native doctors ask their shrines to give them money instead of demanding money from customers? "

They don't want money from their shrines but the want money from you to give you their shrine money. Omo run for your life

In the spiritual world, it is called, give and take..

Those who meet real spiritualists get to do ritual and it is real. However, u must give something to get something in the real world.

bro, if u believe in God and dont believe in money ritual, then u are lying to ur self.

Remember when satan tempted lucifer, he showed him the riches and golds of the world, there are goddess that have such powers to give wealth and u must give them something in return..

Have u ever wondered why Chirst had to die first before he resurrected?

Something must be given to get something in the spiritual world..

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
And he never top list of richest men in the world?

Where him investment?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by gmaribel(m): 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
They cant even edit the video well

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Donald95(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Princedapace:

In the spiritual world, it is called, give and take..

Those who meet real spiritualists get to do ritual and it is real. However, u must give something to get something in the real world.

bro, if u believe in God and dont believe in money ritual, then u are lying to ur self.

Remember when satan tempted lucifer, he showed him the riches and golds of the world, there are goddess that have such powers to give wealth and u must give them something in return..

Have u ever wondered why Chirst had to die first before he resurrected?

Something must be given to get something in the spiritual world..

Yes that's true.

But they will not tell you the consequence of what you are given. Their must be a reason why native doctors refused to make and keep the money all for himself but rather prefers the customers clean money
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
He is always pausing the video.

Fake as fake.

If he can mae money why is the room still looking my dogs room.
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Donald95:

Yes that's true.

But they will not tell you the consequence of what you are given. Their must be a reason why native doctors refused to make and keep the money all for himself but rather prefers the customers clean money

They dont becus a doctor cant treat him self... and the consequences are huge...

Also, they know a lot. Some spiritualists are actually into the ritual acts and they usually head the gathering.

It is all about choices.. Most spiritualists who head their cult gathering, are always using ignorant members to out smart and meet spiritual demands.

In the spiritual world, the giving must come from the person who asked.. a blood was needed to clean the sin of Adam and Eve and save man kind. That was why Christ had to die first.

Blood remains the biggest offering in the spiritual world. Human blood is the greatest. So, when i see people come here to claim that nothing like blood money, I laugh. It is real bro.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Donald95(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Princedapace:

They dont becus a doctor cant treat him self... and the consequences are huge...

Also, they know a lot. Some spiritualists are actually into the ritual acts and they usually head the gathering.

It is all about choices.. Most spiritualists who head their cult gathering, are always using ignorant members to out smart and meet spiritual demands.

In the spiritual world, the giving must come from the person who asked.. a blood was needed to clean the sin of Adam and Eve and save man kind. That was why Christ had to die first.

Blood remains the biggest offering in the spiritual world. Human blood is the greatest. So, when i see people come here to claim that nothing like blood money, I laugh. It is real bro.

of course I know it's real. I would have done it if it is only goat or cow blood. For human ? no way.
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Donald95:

of course I know it's real. I would have done it if it is only goat or cow blood. For human ? no way.

There are rituals one can do with blood and even the blood of cow is a bit high too..

How ever, u go need person wey sabi the way to run am..

Not all sabi use such for such purpose..
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Greenback: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Coneheads grin grin grin
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Donald95(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Princedapace:

There are rituals one can do with blood and even the blood of cow is a bit high too..

How ever, u go need person wey sabi the way to run am..

Not all sabi use such for such purpose..

That's it I may enter as a novice, they will now use me do their own smiley
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by princetemitee(f): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mtheeeeew Even HE Is Still A Novice,,, I Did Not Need To Rob My Palm Before I Perform My Voodoo Magic,,,, All What I Just Need Is Heart Of A Lion,,, 7 Pregnant Mosqiutoes,,,, 8 Virgin Ant grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by adegeye38(m): 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Donald95:
Voodoo and traditional worshippers will tell you to bring money for them to make you rich and I keep asking people that wanna fall for it, Why can't these native doctors ask their shrines to give them money instead of demanding money from customers? "

They don't want money from their shrines but the want money from you to give you their shrine money. Omo run for your life
because they know d repercussions dat y dey dont do d money rituals to enrich dselves, and they wont tel u either
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Donald95:

That's it I may enter as a novice, they will now use me do their own smiley

Yes o.. That is what they do always...
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by TEYA: 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Donald95:

Somebody cannot use his talent to help his poor people again. Na wa o!
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Lloydthesaint: 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Scatterscatter:
No magic or voodoo was performed. The recording stops, he picks up a new bundle or cash, sprays it, when it is almost exhausted, he repeats the same process over and over again.

Some people will still goan fall mugu for the one again undecided
you get eye
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

A video of an unidentified African voodoo priest producing wads of cash from Thin air have gone viral online. The priest is seen rubbing his palms together and producing money in different currencies and denominations.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/money-ritual-voodoo-priest-produces-wads-money-thin-air-must-watch/

If these babalows are for real why don't they make money for themsves if they are indeed making money genuinely.
Agents of shaytaan.
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Rubbish! It's not a continuous shot.

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Fitbillionairep: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
this one is a learner. i have encountered real ones that invoke money. i dont know how they did it. for real.
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by yeyeboy23(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Watch the video HERE

scam
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by yeyeboy23(m): 12:49am On Jul 29, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

If these babalows are for real why don't they make money for themsves if they are indeed making money genuinely.
Agents of shaytaan.
IbnAbdullah1:

Agents of shaytaan.
IbnAbdullah1:

Agents of shaytaan.
Abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Troops Intercept Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Recover Arms / Survivor From Kenya Massacre Emerges After Two Days In Wardrobe (photo) / Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.