Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) (41642 Views)

Bees "Arrest" Ugandan Thief With Help Of A Voodoo Priest (Graphic Pictures) / Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) / Yahoo Boys In Benin Throw Money Into The Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Rhea(f): 1:21am On Jul 29, 2018
laurq:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znMPWkkmZSw
lalasticlala, heres the video

Story cheesy cheesy grin grin
And he is still sitting down in that pathetic one bedroom
Na only una money dey sweet? Money no dey sweet the man? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by DKM123: 2:49am On Jul 29, 2018
I swear, some people literally call the African SOCIETY stupid and GET AWAY WITH IT.
Like they yell, "Hey listen up DUMBOS, I am making this video for you absolutely STUPID PEOPLE" and you see the African society go shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , and give applause in marvel. grin grin grin

Even my dog, Sniper can see the cut and edit on the the recording each time the so called money appears from the air. Lmao. Yet people will still believe this crap.

That cash is most probably NOT EVEN REAL. IT IS LIKE WHAT NOLLYWOOD USES TO ACT MOVIES. Eg like what Adekunle Gold used in his " Money" video where cash littered the whole room.

Why can't the juju just make a money printing machine appear by the way. Or is it only something LIGHT it has the power to create? undecided

Is this what you people kill your mothers girlfriends nieces and nephews and other innocent people for in the name of money rituals?

Why always the BLACK MAN? Is the Blackman indeed cursed?

3 Likes

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Ashley86400: 3:12am On Jul 29, 2018
We dey watch am for "Dynamo-Magician impossible ".
All na trick. . .
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 5:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Voodoo money won't last but oil and gas money would.
Enroll for Drilling Fluids Engineering training with Globat mud school.
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Emycord: 5:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Donald95:
Voodoo and traditional worshippers will tell you to bring money for them to make you rich and I keep asking people that wanna fall for it, Why can't these native doctors ask their shrines to give them money instead of demanding money from customers? "

They don't want money from their shrines but the want money from you to give you their shrine money. Omo run for your life
at your signature. one has an only begotten son the other has non, and is jealous. how can they be one and same

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by FiremanP(m): 6:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Question is, did he rilli hv to sample d nokia fone?
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by FunnyDude(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2018
Malakh:
and who said that isn't possible, i've received money from out of thin air, yall just dont understand how faith works, the unseen things creates seen things out of thin air or better still out of nothing...where do you think the manna came from is it not from the east wind(air)..yall must understand that many things are hidden in plain sight, they are hidden from the natural eyes, your eyes must be "opened" to see them, today scientist use infra-red to "see" where gold is hidden but this gold in the dust is hidden from the physical eyes

Lie
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Sije(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2018
No body noticed the video skips a little just about when she is about to bring down her hands?

Edited clip.
No magic there
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Common in Ghana
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by zone51: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Scatterscatter:
No magic or voodoo was performed. The recording stops, he picks up a new bundle or cash, sprays it, when it is almost exhausted, he repeats the same process over and over again.

Some people will still goan fall mugu for the one again undecided

Thought I'm the only one that saw it
Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by DKM123: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
DKM123:
I swear, some people literally call the African SOCIETY stupid and GET AWAY WITH IT.
Like they yell, "Hey listen up DUMBOS, I am making this video for you absolutely STUPID PEOPLE" and you see the society go shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked , and give applause in marvel. grin grin grin

Even my dog, Sniper can see the cut and edit on the the recording each time the so called money appears from the air. Lmao. Yet people will still believe this crap.

That cash is most probably NOT EVEN REAL. IT IS LIKE WHAT NOLLYWOOD USES TO ACT MOVIES. Eg like what Adekunle Gold used in his " Money" video where cash littered the whole room.

Why the juju no kuku make money printing machine appear. Or is it only something LIGHT it has the power to create? undecided

Is this what you people kill your mothers girlfriends nieces and nephews and other innocent people for in the name of money rituals?

Why always the BLACK MAN? Is the Blackman indeed cursed?

1 Like

Re: Money Ritual: Voodoo Priest "Produces Wads Of Money From Thin Air" (Video) by Ojiofor: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
If you believe in money doubling you mugu and if you believe in ritual money your case dey different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) / Boy Beaten To Pulp By A Man. His Swollen Face Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.