Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (80487 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
if dem kidnap u now, dem come tell ur ppl say make dem bring 100k as ransom. u believe say dem go fit pay? dem go tell d kidnappers make dem check d identity of dia victim bc he is no were worth 5k his monthly pay as salesBOY
what is this one saying abeg

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

Lol. See this one o. Did you read my comment before making yours? Go and read it again. Anyway check out this picture first

undecided

You complained about other women roaming on the internet, dude what exactly are you doing on nl when your mates are out there buying houses and cars.

You know what's even more pathetic? The women who open their legs to get whatever they want are still living a better life than you ever will or can even dream of. You're just another loser whining on nl, whining instead of getting out there to make himself useful. Wasted sperm undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by salford: 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
This girl na real omo eko. see the ile gogoro house she built on a tiny parcel of land.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
nonsense yoluba Muslim! alhamdulilahi ko amaladudu ni
Son of hate! don't be pained.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Imperare:

Why would a Muslim quote bible?
I'm not a Muslim oo. I asked a question recently on the Islamic section and I had to accept I was a Muslim before being able to ask. Seun lalasticlala Dominique this thing is not funny o. Why must we swear oaths before being able to comment on the Islamic section
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by spencekat(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Real small girl with Big God.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
konkonbilo:
what is this one saying abeg
I am saying DT u r worthless
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
lovelygurl:

undecided

You complained about other women roaming on the internet instead, dude what exactly are you doing on nl when your mates are out there buying houses and cars.

You know what's even more pathetic? The women who open their legs to get whatever they want are still living are more better life than you ever will or can even dream of. You're just another loser whining on nl, whining instead of getting out there to make himself useful. Wasted sperm undecided

You really sound pained. I guess your viral load has been skyrocketing since your medication has stopped being effective. Try visiting Shiloh or something.
Jesus heals, Jesus saves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Ay2win17(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
olajizz01:
Frustrated being from erosion consumed hell spotted.
go answer ur ancestors if u no fit stay away from quoting me
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
God help me to do this for my parents.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by shugamummy: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Where you there with Amasa religious bigot. Does it mean they deny u guys reasoning at mosque. What a shag

Sharpshooota:
Nice one

But know that it's Haram to play football and dress like that.... Don't allow earthly things to detach you from God... Aljanat is the greatest
And only the righteous will make it...
Remember Amasa firdaus who almost didn't make her call to because her hijab in public... Allah rewards and strengthens her everyday...

So sisters leave this life and dressing for the nyamiris and kafirs.. God knows best

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by pfadom: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Naijaforeigner:
Very very soon, I will do this for my mum.

What about your Dad?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by silenze: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
gaby:

Na BMW X6 oga...no be Acura I'm sure.

i was referring to the other car in the pictures
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

You really sound pained. I guess your viral load has been skyrocketing since your medication has stopped being effective. Try visiting Shiloh or something.
Jesus heals, Jesus saves

Of course, next time someone actually manages to beat the stupidity out of you and you end up in coma, I'll make sure they take you to church instead of the hospital. Because Jesus heals, mtcheeeew.

Instead of making yourself useful to this world and at least making your parents proud, you're busy throwing shades at girls not being able to afford the exact same thing you can't.
You are a proof that your own parents couldn't even afford a condom, yet they decided not to abort your dumbass. Don't make them regret that decision undecided

Bye

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by DonX001: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:
is Acura Vehicle an official car given to Nigerian Players?

most Nigerian players i knw drive this car
Did you by any chance see an Acura in the pics?
I see a BMW X6 (Acura ZDX resembles it cos it was modelled to look like the X6), and an Infiniti FX35.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by gaby(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:

i was referring to the other car in the pictures

Oh ok...but even that isn't Acura, it's an Infinti..
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Youngsage: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:

Where did you see Acura in the pics now
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:
Female children are well known for taking care of their parents.
After playing The Sims continuously I have sworn to never buy a big house. A big house comes with big problems, many things spoil out of the blue and fixing those of a big house is always more expensive than average sized ones.
Na either bungalow or regular sized duplex win am for me. However I will ensure to build spacious rooms.
Lol! Abeg which version of Sims? Hope it's on android.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:

It's like you are viewing your phone upside down! Where did you see Acura in those pics
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Better pikin. This is the real small girl with a Big GOD.

More money for you unlike those fake and akuna ashawo big girls small god, who buy houses everywhere but their parents are staying in rented apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by NigerianDiamond(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Nice one

But know that it's Haram to play football and dress like that.... Don't allow earthly things to detach you from God... Aljanat is the greatest
Remember Amasa firdaus who almost didn't make her call to because her hijab in public... Allah rewards and strengthens her everyday...

So sisters leave this life and dressing for the nyamiris and kafirs.. God knows best

Your comment is as dumb as your username. Must you tag anyone that does not practise your religion in bad light? What brought about 'nyamiri' and 'kafir' in the topic? The lady became a known person because she didn't follow the prejudice-sticken people like you, she could have been ended up as just any other Muslim lady if she had decided not to follow her dreams and take hijab as her major priority. She doesn't look irresponsible and I am sure she is godly, so why bring your rubbish comment to a social platform like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Pharrel22(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:
This is the real small girl with big God not all those hags and broads all over social media.

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Oh Lord make my gifts to bring me money too.

Even if it takes him to be an internet gangster..or in the other sex...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Nice one

No quoting : my phone no dey reply

Se ori e pe sha? bigot lasan lasan, kosi lo

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:
Female children are well known for taking care of their parents.
After playing The Sims continuously I have sworn to never buy a big house. A big house comes with big problems, many things spoil out of the blue and fixing those of a big house is always more expensive than average sized ones.
Na either bungalow or regular sized duplex win am for me. However I will ensure to build spacious rooms.
so boys dont take care of their family abi where do u guys get dis talk from na haba!
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
westerk:
very true my brother female kids are just excellent when it comes to taking care of their patents and siblings. Once d male kid marries most times he thinks about himself wife and children. Where I'm from we don't joke with female children. Correct girl your children will do same and much more 4 u
bloody lie naija is so unfair to men who even take care of their inlaws wen we all know how women are stingy wif their money make una no vex us oh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
lovelygurl:

Of course, next time someone actually manages to beat the stupidity out of you and you end up in coma, I'll make sure they take you to church instead of the hospital. Because Jesus heals, mtcheeeew.

Instead of making yourself useful to this world and at least making your parents proud, you're busy throwing shades at girls not being able to afford the exact same thing you can't.
You are a proof that your own parents couldn't even afford a condom, yet they decided to not abort your dumbass. Don't make them regret that decision undecided

Bye

I won't be surprised if I come here in a year's time and I read a topic like "Popular female nairalander dies of mysterious illness". Keep hopping from bed to bed. Your reward is at hand. lovelygurl with big stds

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Imperare(f): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:

I'm not a Muslim oo. I asked a question recently on the Islamic section and I had to accept I was a Muslim before being able to ask. Seun lalasticlala Dominique this thing is not funny o. Why must we swear oaths before being able to comment on the Islamic section
Lol.. I fear small o. Now u can't reverse it abi?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by bizhop01: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good one, small girl with big breast
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pharrel22:

Even if it takes him to be an internet gangster..or in the other sex...
I think you meant internet fraudster but I don't understand what you mean by "in the other sex"
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Imperare:

Lol.. I fear small o. Now u can't reverse it abi?
I heard it disappears after a while.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.