Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (80490 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Christaks(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:
is Acura Vehicle an official car given to Nigerian Players?

most Nigerian players i knw drive this car

Dts nt Acura,

ITS INFINITI...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
naijacentric:
so boys dont take care of their family abi where do u guys get dis talk from na haba!
We’re assuming things now?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
JohnXcel:
Lol! Abeg which version of Sims? Hope it's on android.
I’m sure it is. I always played it on iOS back in the day so I believe it’s definitely on Android.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:

We’re assuming things now?
no assumptions honesty is key
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
naijacentric:
no assumptions honesty is key
Nowhere in my comment did I rubbish the male gender, unless you want to imply mansions are male human beings. Next time read a comment properly, multiple times if possible before displaying ignorance to a wide audience.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:

Nowhere in my comment did I rubbish the male gender, unless you want to imply mansions are male human beings. Next time read a comment properly, multiple times if possible before displaying ignorance to a wide audience.
u no get sense why are u mosquoting mumu
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
naijacentric:
u no get sense why are u mosquoting mumu
Delving deeper into ignorance, I see. I’ll take my leave.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:

Delving deeper into ignorance, I see. I’ll take my leave.
run boy u lack sense
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by d33types: 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:

Where did you see Acura?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
olafunny:
She looks like d female version of Akpororo in the last pic cheesy cheesy

Congratulations girl, sky is just the beginning.

I will do same for my parents soon. They deserve more
at ur age asisat i ur mentor! naija which way.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by desire222(f): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
silenze:

That's not Acura, that's BMW X6.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by cenaman(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
kurt09:
My role model
bros no vex abeg, how old re you?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice one
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by alexis806: 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
the joy of every mother!!! she has really done so well
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 11:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Imperare:

Oh! I see.. This their message contradicts Christ's message. They know him but don't believe. Google "the gospel of Barnabas PDF" to know more
I know Islam well bro. Do you know Ali Sina? I've read some of his books and they were a lot of help. From the lies, plagiarism, and all the way to intolerance of Christianity and Jews.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Jbleenk: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Even after zooming the pic 100% bress I no see.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by larrie95: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2018
perdollar:
nonsense yoluba Muslim! alhamdulilahi ko amaladudu ni
U go geh sense las las
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2018
Adeagbo77:
You are a fool. May God punish your entire generation
go take paracetamol to relieve ur pain. for d problem wey dey worry u for head, go hang ursef n die like a man.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2018
larrie95:
U go geh sense las las
unfortunately u no go get at all. hydraencephaly
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2018
slay queens will not like this
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2018
cenaman:
bros no vex abeg, how old re you?
he may be 50years but he is young at heart.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by larrie95: 12:59am On Jul 29, 2018
perdollar:
unfortunately u no go get at all. hydraencephaly
Wetin concern u if she b yoruba muslim
Your type of foolishness is rare,i no geh ya tym e-warrior
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Only outside Nigeria can athletes prosper!
What a SHYTE-HOLE! grin
Congrats girl!
No USELESS, NIGERIAN, MALE-GIGOLO will shout OLOSHOOOOOOOO on your neck! grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:28am On Jul 29, 2018
larrie95:

Wetin concern u if she b yoruba muslim
Your type of foolishness is rare,i no geh ya tym e-warrior
emancipation from mental slavery. being an afonjaa is terrible being an afonjaa Muslim is tragedy. e-zombie av a sleepless nyt
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by cenaman(m): 4:14am On Jul 29, 2018
perdollar:
he may be 50years but he is young at heart.
lol! the tire me, i wan know his age from there i will know oshoala is his mentor.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Imperare(f): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2018
blessedvisky:

I know Islam well bro. Do you know Ali Sina? I've read some of his books and they were a lot of help. From the lies, plagiarism, and all the way to intolerance of Christianity and Jews.
No. But I will download nd read his book soon. Thanks
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by JERRY1925(m): 6:35am On Jul 29, 2018
as much as I do love what she did...but why would she buy a story building for her ageing parent..if u want to buy a house for ur parent, I guess its best u think of their age...how do they climb comfortably.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by barrydee(m): 6:44am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=Sharpshooota post=69785583]Nice one

But know that it's Haram to play football and dress like that.... Don't allow earthly things to detach you from God... Aljanat is the greatest
And only the righteous will make it...
Remember Amasa firdaus who almost didn't make her call to bar because of her hijab in public... Allah rewards and strengthens her everyday...

So sisters leave this life and dressing for the nyamiris and kafirs.. God knows best

No quoting : my phone no dey reply ....
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by barrydee(m): 6:45am On Jul 29, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Nice one

But know that it's Haram to play football and dress like that.... Don't allow earthly things to detach you from God... Aljanat is the greatest
And only the righteous will make it...
Remember Amasa firdaus who almost didn't make her call to bar because of her hijab in public... Allah rewards and strengthens her everyday...

So sisters leave this life and dressing for the nyamiris and kafirs.. God knows best

No quoting : my phone no dey reply

You and your Allah na fools. No wonder there are no successful 23 year old self-made females in the north because they are all subjected to wearing hijab and being raped at the age of 11 all in the name of child marriage.
You fools don't believe women should be successful that was why your useless president even said before an international committee & a powerful female leader that his wife belongs to the kitchen & other room.

You said this girl should not allow earthly things to detach her from God but tell me, is fvcking an 11 year old child not an earthly thing?
Make she wear hijab play football abi?

May thunder fire you & your Allah
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2018
perdollar:
ola! ur olodo na season film. ojukwu fought d UN DT alighned wt Nigeria and held dem for 3years wt cutlasses n sticks. awolowo couldn't even give his ppl morale boaster to fyt mental enslavement following their loss to Fulani ppl for DT matter. and he died in prison regretting his genealogy. he drank rat poison out of shame. what a fool for a leader,leader of cowards n slaves. kwara is forever to fulanis. EMIR of ILORIN come n carry ur slave ola! akpamu
That was what your coward Ojukwu who couldn't finished what he started before he fled to Cote de ivorie in woman's dress thought you people.
Man,go and read history and see how many times Fulani's invaded
our land and were all defeated,the case of Ilorin was different,Afonja derailed from the order given to him by the Alaafin of Oyo and accommodated the Fulani's and later back stabbed by his visitors,that was why Alaafin and other powerful warriors abandoned him to face the consequence up till today.I can recommend some history textbook if you need one in order to free you and your likes from the shackle of concocted history being fed you by your so called elders.
Besides,when will you stop running when ever Fulani's invaded your villages,destroyed your farms,raped your wife's in your land without any action other than calling other regions most especially SW(your perceived enemy)to help you fight and chase them away.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2018
olajizz01:
That was what your coward Ojukwu who couldn't finished what he started before he fled to Cote de ivorie in woman's dress thought you people.
Man,go and read history and see how many times Fulani's invaded
our land and were all defeated,the case of Ilorin was different,Afonja derailed from the order given to him by the Alaafin of Oyo and accommodated the Fulani's and later back stabbed by his visitors,that was why Alaafin and other powerful warriors abandoned him to face the consequence up till today.I can recommend some history textbook if you need one in order to free you and your likes from the shackle of concocted history being fed you by your so called elders.
Besides,when will you stop running when ever Fulani's invaded your villages,destroyed your farms,raped your wife's in your land without any action other than calling other regions most especially SW(your perceived enemy)to help you fight and chase them away.
finally olaniyi olanamuo has admitted DT his ancestors were bunch of saboteurs. I also heard DT yolubas ran away from d old Ibadan to form d present day Ibadan, history student can u tell me wat happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat / Tono Rodriguez Scores From His Own Penalty Area To Win Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.