Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style (17927 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro At Their Son Jayden's 2nd Birthday Party / Ubi Franklin And Son, Jayden In Matching Shaku Shaku Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Triple MG Boss, Ubi Franklin took to his IG page to share some cute photos of himself and his two year old son, Jayden as he stepped out in style to get some new toys.

He captioned the photos:

"Toys Shopping with @jaydenfranklinofem ♥️♥️ and He is not your Mate ♥️♥️��✌���"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/ubi-franklin-and-his-son-jayden-steps.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 5:42pm On Jul 28, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by queenbetsy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Well...
I don't know his age. undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by gabbijason(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice swag

Meanwhile 'Lady Aiban' is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yea im older grin..Cute little thing kiss
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by Peter4naz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Adebayo Shittu Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Be Governor – Ajimobi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD9wiJRzkMY
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
grin

14 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
They look good.... wishing the mother is with them...it would have been a complete family.
Unfortunatley , she is not!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by valentinetoko: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
ok
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
I no wan talk the thing wey dey my mind...

I just returned from a month ban not quite long

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
beautiful.
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by gaby(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Triple MG Boss, Ubi Franklin took to his IG page to share some cute photos of himself and his two year old son, Jayden as he stepped out in style to get some new toys.

He captioned the photos:

"Toys Shopping with @jaydenfranklinofem ♥️♥️ and He is not your Mate ♥️♥️��✌���"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/ubi-franklin-and-his-son-jayden-steps.html

Cute..this boy go play footiee
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by MustiizRaja(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
cutie
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by Premiumwriter: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
queenbetsy:
Well... I don't know his age. undecided
know his age

God abeg protect your son from overaged p*ssy
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by graceama: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
I hope they are not bleaching the boy(judging from his fingers) ....looking good anyway
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by paddyofboss(m): 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
graceama:
I hope they are not bleaching the boy(judging from his fingers) ....looking good anyway
Spotted it too

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by IronTete(m): 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool

Looking forward to studying In London for free? Here's 2018 University of Westminster Fully Funded International Scholarships
https://www.collegeforbes.com/2018/02/university-westminster-full-international-scholarships.html
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by Glink2018(m): 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
@YomzzyBlog.com

He captioned the photos:

How does this increase my pay pack.

Abeg, next...

How does this increase my pay pack.

Abeg, next...
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by condomuser: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why did he dress his son like Lagbaja, is he an Afonja or he has mingled with Afonjas and the hydraulic swallowed is affecting him indirectly ?
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by graciously03(f): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by graciously03(f): 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
he had a colourful day...cutie Dnt want to smile
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by queenbetsy(f): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Premiumwriter:
know his age

God abeg protect your son from overaged p*ssy
very thoughtful of you grin
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by KanwuliaExtra: 1:12am On Jul 29, 2018
Bush man!
Dress shoe, no socks. cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by Mryacks: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
you see the dude and his kid and also Lilian Esoro and then you wonder what’s going on with them. Truly, sometimes not all that glitters is gold..
Re: Ubi Franklin And His Son Jayden Step Out In Style by gwama: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
post=69786050:
They look good.... wishing the mother is with them...it would have been a complete family.
Unfortunatley , she is not!

There are some who live with father and mother but who are not happy. undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: God Gave Doctors Brain To Enhance Our Bodies / Lil Romeo Or Bow Wow / Kamal Ajiboye Now Seyi Shay’s Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.