Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) (17778 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by metronaija4: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ictures) Rotary Club of Agege District 9110 Nigeria honoured Nigerian Fuji pop artise, Small Doctor with Inspirational Award in Agege, Lagos today.

http://www.metronaija.ng/rotary-club-honours-small-doctor/

1 Like

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by eezeribe(m): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
He is wearing a very dark sunshade inside a building...
It's only in Nigeria where someone like this would make headlines.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by opalk(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2018
small doctor...omo iya teacher

2 Likes

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Tolexander: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2018
eezeribe:
imagine o!

It now looks like they were presenting an award to Cobham Asuquo or Steve Wonder!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by itiswellandwell: 3:32am On Aug 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by GistersNG: 3:34am On Aug 20, 2018
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Sweetcollins: 3:35am On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Sweetcollins: 3:36am On Aug 20, 2018
Congrats
Small but mighty

1 Like

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by mightguy(m): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2018
That shirt look like nah okrika

7 Likes

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 3:44am On Aug 20, 2018
I can't sleep.

1 Like

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by OboOlora(f): 3:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Tolexander:
imagine o!

It now looks like they were presenting an award to Cobham Asuquo or Steve Wonder!
Baba if that guy comot the sunglasses, em eyes fit red pass Cobhams or Steve Wonder own oh
Baba ti mu sobontone yo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by princemeadow(m): 3:47am On Aug 20, 2018
Try and get some sleep
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by dannybomb(m): 3:48am On Aug 20, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't sleep.
me too... but just try and close your eyes you will
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by dnapstar(m): 3:53am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Try to look through the bullshit to the good in him.
At least be happy for him.
He is getting an award, no matter how little.

12 Likes

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:57am On Aug 20, 2018
Believe in what you do and do what you believe in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 4:02am On Aug 20, 2018
opalk:
small doctor...omo iya teacher
grin grin
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by sandraade(f): 4:04am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
Always try to be happy with the success of others... Stop bitterness, stop hatred. Be happy.. See only good part of him and look away from the shit you see..

10 Likes

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by NothingDoMe: 4:05am On Aug 20, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't sleep.
I see many Nairalanders awake at ungodly hours these days.

1 Like

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Jaymaxxy(m): 4:09am On Aug 20, 2018
Ain...
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by dayleke: 4:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Nairaland 24/7
Open for business.

If you know, you know.
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:25am On Aug 20, 2018
This was at Kayode Opeifa investiture as the 35th President of Rotary Club of Agege (District 9110, Nigeria) ...
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by mumumugu(m): 4:29am On Aug 20, 2018
is the plague small
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by samakins1001: 4:40am On Aug 20, 2018
mightguy:
That shirt look like nah okrika
Where Is Your Own You Bought For Okirka Shop?

1 Like

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by anambraamaka: 4:43am On Aug 20, 2018
Oya na
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by RexEmmyGee: 4:44am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
oga don't judge wetin you know no or wetin you no understand.

Who knows, he might have phobia for light

5 Likes

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by CTechHub(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2018
Good to hear
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by rafson37(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2018
ExAngel007:
I can't sleep.
what is troubling u
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by KINGwax007(m): 4:51am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
you people are so dunce with this statement. Do you know why?

Sunshades have become a fashion object and not necessarily Polaroid glass used only to avoid the glare of the sun.

Sunshades on a sunny day or a beach is far different from a fashion statement.

Why don't u say people who wear pants and bra (bikini) are crazy and wearing underwears in the open? Before u start crying about it being normal in beaches, understand that bikini is not what is allowed in beaches even in the 70s!!

Why don't u say that warring flip flops or slippers is supposed to be an indoor thing? Bros flip-flops are mainly for the bathroom and the bathrobes!!!

Why don't u argue that a man with an earring is gay?

There is a fashion blunder in wearing sunshades indoors... It's no more necessarily for preventing the sun only, it is now a fashion statement and it has been for decades.

I wear sunshades for the sun and they stupidity cheap and once I am indoors, I remove them because I bought it for that purpose only!

But when it's fashion, then it is!!!

9 Likes

Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:

I taya o
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by eneji50(m): 5:13am On Aug 20, 2018
Let inec make all those that will vote buhari pay a certain amount before we could vote him, he will still win 2019 election

Buhari is a tsunami no one can stop till 2023,

So wailers should take heart

Tambuwa is a gonner politically!!

@eneji50 say so oooooo!
Re: Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 20, 2018
eezeribe:
All that Camera lights nko? You want light to enter his eyes abi angry
NothingDoMe:
I see many Nairalanders awake at ungodly hours these days.
Ungodly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Are You In Need Of Professional DJ For Your EVENTS / Kanye West To Reconcile Dbanj & Don Jazzy - City People Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.