Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,672 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

No Way! I Can't Do This , It's Dangerous - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / No Way! I Can't Do This , It's Dangerous (351 Views)

I Just Killed This Small Snake, Pls Is It Dangerous? / Big And Dangerous Fish Caught In Ikorodu , Lagos State (pictures) / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Way! I Can't Do This , It's Dangerous by Ytgud: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Many people would love � to have a pet. They can make you feel relaxed, remove your stress, and keep your mind off other things. But sometimes, these animals can turn against you because unlike humans, they are not capable of reasoning especially if you choose to domesticate such an ANIMAL .

The video below will blow your mind as it shows people diving with live corodile. I get mind but I can't do it.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Re: No Way! I Can't Do This , It's Dangerous by meobizy(f): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
In a crocodile farm the livestock know the difference between food and handlers (humans). I've seen a video where a handler enters their pit with a bucket of chopped up raw meat. The crocodiles number in the hundreds. He shows no fear and they look at him, expecting food. He pushes some out of the way then goes to their middle where he empties the bucket. The animals go into a feeding frenzy but none mistakenly bite him.
I never knew crocodiles were that smart, I was blown away.

(1) (Reply)

Catering Schools / Fire Outbreak At Ecobank Headquarters / Need Best Content Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.