Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. (945 Views)

How Important Is A Son In Igbo Tribe / Husband And Wife Fight Over $300 In Front Of Their Young Children / Hilarious Chat Between Husband And Wife. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by mhoff500: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hi guys,
In the last 6 years plus with this wife, its just the same ball game on and on, no improvement, this woman does not respect me. Talks to me anyhow, as a man respect is what I honor the most in a woman. After messing up, later on she would want to discuss, her discussion sef, u go jst tire like sey na small pikin dey talk, like she does not know how deep the cut of the wound she inflicts, the merry go around is tiring, she same probs, the same way of solving it and its still sure to happen. Most times when i get tired of not wanting to discuss nada cos I knw it wnt lead to anything, she angrily picks the car key and drive out. How can someone disolve a marriage without reasoning too much about the kids cos thats apparently the reason why am still around. I just tire.
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
You need a side-chic that loves you more than bread loves butter.

Spend more time with your side-chic and come home boosted and re-invigorated with positive energy to trade with energy vampires who posses women once they are married. If not, you will always be depressed daily. It is very common since 2012, after the Earth began transitioning to the next dimension. The archons are everywhere using marriages are factories for energy transaction.

Many husbands think it is ordinary, it is not. That is why side-chics are the new salvation in town for married men.

Do not believe my lies. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Katier00(f): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
mhoff500:
Hi guys,
In the last 6 years plus with this wife, its just the same ball game on and on, no improvement, this woman does not respect me. Talks to me anyhow, as a man respect is what I honor the most in a woman. After messing up, later on she would want to discuss, her discussion sef, u go jst tire like sey na small pikin dey talk, like she does not know how deep the cut of the wound she inflicts, the merry go around is tiring, she same probs, the same way of solving it and its still sure to happen. Most times when i get tired of not wanting to discuss nada cos I knw it wnt lead to anything, she angrily picks the car key and drive out. How can someone disolve a marriage without reasoning too much about the kids cos thats apparently the reason why am still around. I just tire.God in heaven and the earth his footstool, knows I don't understand a thing you wrote there. Pls write properly for easy comprehension

God in heaven and the earth is footstool knows I don't understand a thing you wrote. Pls write properly for easy comprehension
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by mhoff500: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Katier00:
God in heaven and the earth is footstool knows I don't understand a thing you wrote. Pls write properly for easy comprehension

You just want to yab me, i wrote this out of frustration. You can imagine a hardworking man,responsible, carrying almost everything on my shoulders, and still have an abusive, disloyal woman as a wife. You wont understand.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by NinaJoy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
mhoff500:
Hi guys,
In the last 6 years plus with this wife, its just the same ball game on and on, no improvement, this woman does not respect me. Talks to me anyhow, as a man respect is what I honor the most in a woman. After messing up, later on she would want to discuss, her discussion sef, u go jst tire like sey na small pikin dey talk, like she does not know how deep the cut of the wound she inflicts, the merry go around is tiring, she same probs, the same way of solving it and its still sure to happen. Most times when i get tired of not wanting to discuss nada cos I knw it wnt lead to anything, she angrily picks the car key and drive out. How can someone disolve a marriage without reasoning too much about the kids cos thats apparently the reason why am still around. I just tire.

Not to be insensitive or anything,,didn't you see or notice all dis befor u married her or it just kind o happened over night
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by NinaJoy(f): 8:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
mhoff500:

You just want to yab me, i wrote this out of frustration. You can imagine a hardworking man,responsible, carrying almost everything on my shoulders, and still have an abusive, disloyal woman as a wife. You wont understand.
Lol,,wot did u do to her dat made her dis hostile to u

1 Like

Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Winneygirl(f): 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Is your wife a stay at home Mum?
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Katier00(f): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
mhoff500:

yab ke? I didn't get what you wrote. You topic and content doesn't tally. Sorry you are frustrated. Everything will be fine ok
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by mhoff500: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Winneygirl:
Is your wife a stay at home Mum?

Shes not. She has her own business.
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by mhoff500: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2018
NinaJoy:

Lol,,wot did u do to her dat made her dis hostile to u

She claimed she wanted to go to MFM for prayers, i told her to make plans so i could drop her off, then she didnt make plans. 4 days after, she said i should go and drop her, i said i wont be able to since she didnt make plans ahead. Next thing, she started with her vulgar and abusive words. At the end of the day, she went and came back immediately when she found out that there was no program holding. A day before this, she spoke to me rudely on top of her voice, and i have warned her about it, and then it happened again the next day.
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by NinaJoy(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2018
mhoff500:

She claimed she wanted to go to MFM for prayers, i told her to make plans so i could drop her off, then she didnt make plans. 4 days after, she said i should go and drop her, i said i wont be able to since she didnt make plans ahead. Next thing, she started with her vulgar and abusive words. At the end of the day, she went and came back immediately when she found out that there was no program holding. A day before this, she spoke to me rudely on top of her voice, and i have warned her about it, and then it happened again the next day.
Sorry man,,just take it easy on her

1 Like

Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by mhoff500: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
NinaJoy:

Sorry man,,just take it easy on her

Been taking it easy for 6 years plus. I deserve to be happy. When am with a woman that respects me, I just love it, it makes my love deeper. But with this woman, I just detest the word love, and I dont feel it at all.
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by NinaJoy(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2018
mhoff500:

Been taking it easy for 6 years plus. I deserve to be happy. When am with a woman that respects me, I just love it, it makes my love deeper. But with this woman, I just detest the word love, and I dont feel it at all.
Well don't know wot to say again,, u should do anything dat makes u happy
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Dyt(f): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Deep sigh
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Winneygirl(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
mhoff500:

Shes not. She has her own business.

Pick an activity that you can do together.
It can be a house chore, a family visitation, or spend some time at her place of business to help out.
It should be something small, but one she'd appreciate.
It's harder to say 'Sorry' than it is to say 'Thank you'.
So, let's turn things around by going the route of appreciation.
Appreciate when she does something good. And do something nice,so she can reciprocate.
Every other thing, you'll figure out.
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by kizzoh(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
mhoff500:
Hi guys,

You made that mistake of tolerating her insults a long time ago. Now it's hard to correct. But all is not lost. Put you feet down, make her know u will not take any insults from her anymore. If she must address you, it must be with with respect or else do not give her attention. Man up and don't take sh**t from any woman abi na she dey pay ur bills?
Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Unfortunately, your wife is getting sexual satisfaction & fulfillment outside your marriage. Abstain from fvcking your wife for like 6months to verify my suspicion.

I am 100% in concurrence with TimeMachine's comment. Get yourself a sweet 16 sidechic preferrably from Unilag.

3 Likes

Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Zoharariel:
Unfortunately, your wife is getting sexual satisfaction & fulfillment outside your marriage. Abstain from fvcking your wife for like 6months to verify my suspicion.

I am 100% in concurrence with TimeMachine's comment. Get yourself a sweet 16 sidechic preferrably from Unilag.

True, True.

Life is just transient game. One should not be down with emotions of selfishness and self-righteousness. It is just a game. No one is getting burnt on any fire. We as spirit are already experiencing the worst place that can be. This place is hell. Many will not know it because they have no knowledge of the realities outside the specific bandwidth that our local physical eyes can accommodate.

Life outside this physical reality is more real. More radiant and more beautiful. Death is an illusion. The moment you die, you are waking up in a different brand new world. But if you do not gone through the State of Godhood, those who have, can recycle your Soul back here and use you as slave as they are presently doing. And it is allowed. As long as they put the truth out there for people to read, and experience, they have done their jobs.

People choose to be sheep, instead of shepherds. No one forces anyone to be gullible, it is a choice. I really do not have time to waste telling people to enjoy their lives. Drink some liquor, dance and sing, have as much sex as you can afford but do not kill or hurt anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by romme2u: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
TimeMachine:
You need a side-chic that loves you more than bread loves butter.

Spend more time with your side-chic and come home boosted and re-invigorated with positive energy to trade with energy vampires who posses women once they are married. If not, you will always be depressed daily. It is very common since 2012, after the Earth began transitioning to the next dimension. The archons are everywhere using marriages are factories for energy transaction.

Many husbands think it is ordinary, it is not. That is why side-chics are the new salvation in town for married men.

Do not believe my lies. grin

grin

........and why shouldn't i believe

OP treat her as you would a child (becos that is what obviously she is) since she does not understand the consequences of her actions.

.......it may also be a sign of early bipolar issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Important Is The Bond That Children Bring Between Husband And Wife. by yvelchstores(f): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
When u read through some comments u will just know they are not married. Which one is this stupid phrase "didn't u know her before u married her"?. Anyways, dear op, sorry about your situation. I will always say, every woman can be tamed. It's obvious she has no idea she is abt to loose u cos of the insults. Be creative, find a way for her to realize this in a way that will shock her, she will turn a new leaf. Invest in making her your ideal wife too, u can get her books that show how a woman shld treat her man and if she is serious about the marriage working, she will read it. The fact that she gets repentant and wants to always talk it out is a good raw material, use it to build your desired end result. Side chicks are sharks, try that and get eaten by zombies in D form of side chick. No try am.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Neighbours Ask How Much You Buy It. It Cost Oh. So Annoying / Where In Lagos Can I Buy Good Clothes / Kiddies Table & Chairs For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.