Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

How Can I Study And Read My Ebook In The Night Without Sleeping? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Study And Read My Ebook In The Night Without Sleeping? (735 Views)

Here Is How To Convert Any Ebook In .pdf Format To Microsoft Office Format / Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! / Where Can I Study Data Recover Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Study And Read My Ebook In The Night Without Sleeping? by routik(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2010
Cybercafe work wont allow me to read my ebooks always busy running up and down till night. if i try to wake up in the middle of the night (2am) and read till morning but at the long run sleep will take over.
please kindly share your reading methods and advice.

thanks.
Re: How Can I Study And Read My Ebook In The Night Without Sleeping? by routik(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2010
still waiting for help and advice. this may not sound serious but is a challenge to me right now.
Re: How Can I Study And Read My Ebook In The Night Without Sleeping? by Leopantro: 6:40pm On Jun 21, 2010
why don't you put them in your phone and read it there.if your phone is symbian and the ebooks are in isilo or pdf format, then you don't have a problem. if you have a java phone, you could still read them but in txt format with a tequela ebook reader. it would not have pictures but it's still better than nothing. i have over 40 enovels i read on my nokia3110c
Re: How Can I Study And Read My Ebook In The Night Without Sleeping? by routik(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2010
Leopantro:

why don't you put them in your phone and read it there.if your phone is symbian and the ebooks are in isilo or pdf format, then you don't have a problem. if you have a java phone, you could still read them but in txt format with a tequela ebook reader. it would not have pictures but it's still better than nothing. i have over 40 enovels i read on my nokia3110c
talking of phone i recently lost my nokia3110c but am planning to buy nokia N71 very soon, i think you're right at least phone will help me because i also have alot of video tutorials.

thanks for your contribution. i really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Autodesk Certification Now Available At N25,000k / Updated Avast Antivirus For As Low As #500 / Which Is The Best Internet Modem To Use, Izap Or Multilinks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.