Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! (692 Views)

Paypal Scammer – Abayomi Aje Be Warned! / Hackers Target Facebook Users. Pls Be Warned / How Can I Study And Read My Ebook In The Night Without Sleeping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! by mediatrix8(f): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2010
Received From Australia today.

URGENT!!!  PLEASE CIRCULATE to your friends, family and  contacts . 

In the  coming days, DO  NOT open any message with  an attachment called: Black in  the White House,  regardless of who sent it to you ,    It is  a virus that opens an Olympics torch that burns  the whole hard disk C of your computer .    This virus comes! from a known person who you  have in your list ,

Directions:   You should send this message to all of your  contacts .   It is better to receive this  e-mail 25 times than to receive the virus and  open it .  If you receive a message  called Black in the White  House even if sent by a  friend, do not open, and shut down your machine  immediately .   It is the worst virus  announced by CNN .   This  new virus  has been discovered recently it has been  classified by Microsoft as the virus most  destructive ever .
This virus  was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee . &nb! sp;  There is no repair yet for this kind of  virus .   This virus simply destroys the  Zero Sector of the hard disk, where vital  information function is stored .
Re: Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! by Odunnu: 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2010
ok
Re: Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! by Woke4all(m): 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
Thanks for info kiss
Re: Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! by mediatrix8(f): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2010
Woke4all:

Thanks for info kiss
You're welcome! smiley
Re: Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! by abes(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! by infomillionaire: 1:18am On Dec 16, 2010
This is quite an interesting information that really needs fast circulation.

thanks guy for the information

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Business Laptop Please / Please Help Me I Nid Help On Ds Dell Laptop / Google Nexus 7 Vs Amazon Kindle Fire HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.