Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,011 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (47874 Views)

Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by yeyeboi(m): 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nightmareo07: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Buhari must enter that sit again.
I rather see buhari there and see any Yoruba man on that sit.
They put us into this mess with their stupidity.
"Educated people" that are are easily brainwashed
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by MrImole: 9:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol!

They thought they actually did something three years ago?
...very funny

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Peter4naz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
ki
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Glink2018(m): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
lilfreezy:
Wait, is it the same Simi that has been shouting "GET YOUR PVC" or another one?

Unless celebrities abroad, some Nigeria celebrities are hungry people. They can sell thier conscience for a morsel of porridge.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by IsaAbubakar: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
fastest to kill their dying career cheesy
banky i understand but simi hmmmm girl you're still starting ooo

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Ewedu muslims are easily lured by money so I'm not surprised.

What do you expect from someone that can mine his own father's skull for money.
your sense is under your feet.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by PeterUdeme: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
sorry1:
He should accept, after all he's from southwest, it's understandable when someone from that region supports buhari.

Chude is also from SW. Bigots hardly have brains.

There are more ibos on the list.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Bruemath(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wait, are this people joking or what no they are not serious
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
This project is as good as transmission failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by obowunmi(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Yankee101:
Na so Linda Ikeji take hammer...not exactly like this but under similar circumstances. Desparate government in power go dey spend money...please accept it but say the truth!

She collected GEJ's sweet billions, she enter Banana Island.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by PeterUdeme: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Ewedu muslims are easily lured by money so I'm not surprised.

What do you expect from someone that can mine his own father's skull for money.

Chude and Linda Ikeji are ibos. We all know ibos are ready to kill their parents for money rituals.

There are more ibos on the list.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by sweetkev(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
udi4eva:
I keep saying it. We deserve the kinda leaders we have
True because only few Nigerians have sense

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by DavilleBadt(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
fellom:
Let every1 take whatever but if Power and Road no Balance let them all forget it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by chronique(m): 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
this is very disturbing.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by redcliff: 9:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
ithought debola lagos is against this govt? i thought banky w is a man of integrity? if i ever get the proof of authenticity that banky collected such funds, il finally give up on nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nedukkc: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69789363:
Can they start with showing us the receipt and documentations of the contract?!

And is it a crime for a celebrity to supper the candidate of their choice?

Wailers must wail till they quench

We sane youths want you to continue so much SAI BABA!

Yes, we are with you sir cheesy!
you wish you're sane bro
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by SoNature(m): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Don't mind all these Yoruba guys, pretending to be against Buhari

I live with these guys and know how much they are willing to defend anything APC with the exception of a few though.

But in 2019, Buhari will win all the south west states, including Lagos

Quote me anytime, anywhere

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by BigIyanga: 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Cheta Nwanze is and cannot be in support of GMB!!
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by udemzyudex(m): 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
My only prayer is that God will continue to punish those celebrity that join the occupy Nigeria protest, I knew money change hands, now they are no where to be found.

Useless leaders of tomorrow.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nedukkc: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know why you people are so troubled we will collect their money n vote them out
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by federal9: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why is there so much hate in this country?, we all know APC's administration had not done anything since it came into power.

Some people can sell their future for money. Later some people will say Abacha is wicked not knowing they are worse.

The hero of democracy said it," Nigerians will miss me".

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by MakeNigeriaGrea: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
9jaArea:
Why do anonymity feature in every newspaper report nowadays? The Nigerian press is bastardise.
We have a tyrant as president.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Adekdammy: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
I thought buhari the saint doesn't like things like this na.

The house is falling apart and this style will fail as well.

Buhari...daura straight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by duality(m): 9:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69789363:
Can they start with showing us the receipt and documentations of the contract?!

And is it a crime for a celebrity to supper the candidate of their choice?

Wailers must wail till they quench

We sane youths want you to continue so much SAI BABA!

Yes, we are with you sir cheesy!

So this is how you people want to spend the recovred abacha loot abi?

Keep supporting corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by mhaki(m): 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Even Mr. White & Red - Debola Lagos...
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by deomelo: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
#SAIBABA2019

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by muffyt05: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
sorry1:
He should accept, after all he's from southwest, it's understandable when someone from that region supports buhari.

I think you're almost correct. People from this region support Buhari and have benefits to show for it. But people from the other region (your region) supported GEJ all through and have nothing to show for it. You can prove me wrong by naming just one,I mean just one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by spiritedtete: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Initiative don cast... Debola entering into the PR room for another strategy.... that guy PR career is very limited, Seriously

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by OfficialAPCNig: 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mr Integrity!!!
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by atobs4real(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ytea:
Buhari kole werk, our lawyer said it cannot werk.
That's your opinion man. Sai Baba till 2023. Watch oif for part 2 film

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trucks Set On Fire In Anambra Over Nnamdi Kanu Protest (Pics, Video) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Joins APC At APC Mega Rally In Anambra (Photos) / New Police Car Already Bashed Less Than One Week After It Was Purchased. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.