Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng (47627 Views)

Debola Daniel And His Newly Wedded Wife, Morenike Ademiju / Disabled: Debola Daniel Shares His Frustration Living In Nigeria With Disability / Tinubu Meets Buhari Over Ambode’s Reelection Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
If D Said artiste(s) do pmb bidding it might affect their career negatively n their lives might be at risk, money is not everything!
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by jaxxy(m): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
The fact that many people who campaigned for u last time are not willing to do so now shud make u realize dat u failed massively and no one wants to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by dermmy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
ChangetheChange:
God help us in this country
Our youths have traded their future for Burukutu and kunu

Hehehe
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by okazuu(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
bring them on let's help and end their dying career for them. nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
SoNature:
Don't mind all these Yoruba guys, pretending to be against Buhari

I live with these guys and know how much they are willing to defend anything APC with the exception of a few though.

But in 2019, Buhari will win all the south west states, including Lagos

Quote me anytime, anywhere

The spiritual forces that allowed him win will not allow him this time. Be like una nor know say there is a spiritual political coven that picks the president before declaring him the winner. Obj nai be one of the number one man for that coven.
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by VULCAN(m): 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
A rather myopic perspective. So you support a man not for the good of the country but for the good of your personal region?

Yet you wicked people will not allow those that want to leave ethos bad marriage to go.

Oppression has expiry date

muffyt05:

I think you're almost correct. People from this region support Buhari and have benefits to show for it. But people from the other region (your region) supported GEJ all through and have nothing to show for it. You can prove me wrong by naming just one,I mean just one
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Born2Breed(f): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
These are the youths selling their birthright.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by elotajohn1(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69789363:
Can they start with showing us the receipt and documentations of the contract?!

And is it a crime for a celebrity to supper the candidate of their choice?

Wailers must wail till they quench

We sane youths want you to continue so much SAI BABA!

Yes, we are with you sir cheesy!

Eke Uke

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Dollabiz: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by naijacentric(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
sorry1:
He should accept, after all he's from southwest, it's understandable when someone from that region supports buhari.
mumu as if dere are no other guys from oda part of nigeria in d list tribalistic bitch
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by RexTramadol1: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Even Iyanya.....

To hell with the 65million barawos

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by sorry1(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Ewedu muslims are easily lured by money so I'm not surprised.

What do you expect from someone that can mine his own father's skull for money.
cheesy

Those guys surprise me.
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by OgunleyeAA: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Fire on the mountain! Run run with your PVC
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by wman(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
All mere talk with no solid proof.
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by tbliss22(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Oh my God!! If this is true then we are finished in this country. How can some and banky accept such shit??
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by biztip: 11:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
even if they contract p diddy, snoop, Nicki . he must go by 2019
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by HisSexcellency(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
9jaArea:
Why do anonymity feature in every newspaper report nowadays? The Nigerian press is bastardise.
So you want them to name their source ( a whistle blower).
You must be naive to say that, even cnn and New York Times don't name source if it will compromise the safety of the person involved. It's a common practice in journalism.
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by SirLakes: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
No wonder he was so proud of calling Nigerian yoots lazy
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by shadeze: 11:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Imagine banky and simi, two slimy, shameless and corrupt celebrities selling their conscience for money
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
post=69789363:

shut your mouth
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by knowledgeable: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Exclusive:
BankyW, @DebolaLagos, @SympLySimi, others contracted with Two Hundred Million Naira (₦200m) to launch #67MillionYouth initiative for Buhari’s re-election bid

An investigation by LeadersNG into the activities of the promoters of 67millionyouth Initiative has revealed that many of them are proxy working for President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election bid.

A presidency source who pleaded not to be named told LeadersNG that the Senior Special adviser to the president on Social Investment Programs, Ismael Ahmed is the brain behind the project.

The source further stated that many of the promoters of the project were actually those that worked for President Buhari’s emergence in 2015. The source said, it was not an easy task in convincing the promoters to get on the project as many of them voiced out their frustration with the administration and the manner they were discarded after helping the president to win the 2015 election.

Though the organizers of the project said the 67MillionYouth Initiative is a coalition of Nigerians with the mandate to galvanize active youth participation in politics and leadership in Nigeria, our source told us in confidence that the initiative is aimed at galvanizing support for President Buhari who has lost popularity amongst the youths.

Most of the Trustees of the initiative are active members of the All Progressives Congress with few others from other political parties which make up the list to make the initiative look non-partisan.

One of the trustees by name, Debola Williams co-owned the RED media with Chude Jideonwo, that vigorously campaigned for the Nigerian leader to become president in 2015.

The RED media according to LeadersNG investigation was contracted in 2014 by the then DG of Buhari’s Campaign Organization, Mr Rotimi Amaechi to help launder the image of the Nigerian leader whom many believed was a perpetual runner and unelectable leader.

On the list of the 67millionyouth are prominent APC members and artistes who have been contracted to use their huge followership to sway young people.

Most of the delegates on the 67millionYouth initiative are aides of the President, ministers, principal officers of the National Assembly and governors elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress.

LeadersNG also gathered that one of the delegates, Nigerian R&B artiste, Bankole Wellington AKA Mr Banky W has been contracted by President Buhari’s administration to promote the president’s re-election bid under the guise of the 67millionYouth initiative. Her colleague Simi is alleged to have been contracted also.

Banky W earlier this year announced the dissolution of the record label arm Empire Mates Entertainment (EME), which he co-founded with the son of former Director-General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, Harold Demuren.

The singer in an Instagram post said, EME’s business venture will now be marketing, advertising, public relations, branding, shooting of television commercials and documentaries.

He named TV personality, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, OAP Tolu ‘Toolz’ Oniru, wife of Captain Tunde Demuren, DJ Xclusive, and Adesua Etomi as the first set of clients of the rebranded company.

LeadersNG through a presidential source learned, the campaign organisation is in contact with many A-list artistes, many of whom are indifferent to President Buhari’s brand and have said they can’t put their careers on the line for a president who is believed to have performed below average.

However, many of the delegates LeadersNG spoke with before filing this report said they were surprised to find their names on the list as they were not informed before putting up their names.

“The organizers are just looking for a way to legitimize their fraud! I was never at anytime, a member of any youths group” . A delegate whose name was included on the list without her consent told LeadersNG.

Our Investigation further revealed that the sum of Two Hundred Million Naira (N200M) has been budgeted for the project to take off. The money LeadersNG learned was sourced from the NNPC through the SSA to the President on Social Investment Programs, Ismael Ahmed.

Here are the delegates of the 67 million youth initiative.
Abbas Jamila
Abdulmalik Mahdi
Abdulmumin Jibrin
Abubakar Sadiq Aruwa
Dr. Ahmed Adamu
Ahmad Salihijo
Ahmed Buhari
Ahmed Mohammed Baba
Aisha Augie-Kuta
Aisha Osori
Aisha Shuaibu
Ameerah Awwalu
Amina Yahaya
Aminu Mahdi
Andi Daze
Arinze Chilo-Offiah
Asandia Hogan
Ayo Mairo-Ese (Thompson)
Ayo Onamusi
Ayodeji Adegbile
Ayodeji Bamigbola
Babajide Obanikoro
Baffa Saleh Hadejia
Banky W
Bashir Ahmad
Bernard Nwanya
Bibi Coker-Odusote
Bukky Akomolafe
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Cheta Nwanze
Chika Nwobi
Chime Asonye
Chinelo Ocheoha
Chinwendu Alago
Chioma Agwuegbo
Chukwunonso Iwoba
Comrade Ayodele Adewale
Darego Maclayton
Dauda Iliya Abba
Dayo Israel
Ededem Ani
Edem Ekpo Bassey
Elizabeth Kalu
Emeka Mbamah
Emeka Okeke
Eyo Ita
Farida Yahya
Fatima Zarah Umar
Fatyma Usman
Femi Odewunmi
Folajimi Mohammed
Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour
Gloria Chime
Hafsat Tahir
Hakeem shagaya
Haleemah Gegele
Hamzat Lawal
Haruna Ahmad Khalifa
Haruna Sambo
Hauwa Abbas
Hon. Gambo Manzo
Hope Obeten
Howeidy Abdulrauf
Ibrahim Faruk
Ibrahim Ibrahim
Ife Adebayo
Ifeanyi Aniagoh
Ifeoma Chidolue-Aleke
kem Isiekwena
Ikenna Nwodo
Innocent Isichei
Isa Dogonyaro
Isaac Balami
Ismael Ahmed
Iyanya Mbuk
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Jafar Mohammed Bello
Jake Okechukwu Effoduh
Japhet Omojuwa
Jennifer Kaja
Kayode Adegbola
Kolawole Osinowo
Laila Johnson Salami
Lakunle Runsewe
Latifah Isah
Loye Akomolafe
Mahmud Suleiman
Mairo Ese
Maryam Garba Usman
Mayowa Ayodele
Mercy Abang
Mohammed Abbati Bukar
Mohammed Brimah
Morayo Adebayo
Muhammad Hafiz Bayero
Muhammad Jamil Mustapha
Muideen Omotayo Oyewole
Musa Thomas
Muzzamil Yahaya
Naufal Ahmad
Ndubuisi Oruche
Niyi Ajao
Nnamdi Nwandu
Oden Ewa
Okpaleke Charles
Olabisi Fatimah Ogungbemi
Olabisi Ogunwale
Olamitayo Irantiola
Olive Emodi
Olufunmilola Adesina
Olumuyiwa Olumide
Olutayo Irantiola
Peter Osaze Esemuede
Phillipa Mark-Okoye
Rimini Makama
Rinsola Abiola
Salihu Tanko Yakasai
Sanusi Dauda
Sanusi Musa
Sayo Owolabi
Seun Omoba
Seun Onigbinde
Seyi Adisa
Seyi Tella Rafiu
Shuhdah Ahmed
Silvia Okamgba
Simi Fajemirokun
Sofiri Ezekiel hart
Stanley Nsemo
Suleiman Nazifi
Tabia Iyene Princewill
Tete Mbuk
Tobi Osibodu
Tope Adewale
Ubi Franklin Ofem
Umar Mantu
Umar Bunu
Yadamo Bukar
Yemi Adamolekun
Yewande Bisiolu
Yusuf Sheriff Banki
Zainab Buba Galadima

Meanwhile, some online commentators have taken to their twitter handles to voice their distrust with the 67millionyouth initiative.

Many of the commentators have questioned the integrity of the characters behind the initiative as majority of the trustees were the same set of youths that actively participated in bringing the current administration to power.

See tweets below

http://leaders.ng/exclusive-bankyw-debolalagos-symplysimi-others-contracted-two-hundred-million-naira-₦200m-launch-67millionyouth-initiative-buharis-re-election-bid/

Bank W, should reject this bribe over Nigerian destiny or he/ other beautiful Nigerian musicians will continue to make beautiful music while at the same time explaining to his international admirers the beauty of he's music and others to Nigerian's backwardness & ugliness. The fulani agenda is the symbol of that ugliness. Yoruba stupidity has come to its end, when you consider that in the last one week or so world leaders like Obama, Putin, Xi Ping(Chinese President), Indian President, Brazilian President and others came into Africa without visiting Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by salford: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
I did not believe the news until I saw the name of one of my friends on the list. He is a tinubu asslicker and also contesting for a political post next year grin

Now I believe this list. lol
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 29, 2018
pathetic crooks every where! we are waiting for them!
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Yyeske(m): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2018
Nonsense, everyone has a right to support and campaign for any candidate of his choice be it in PDP, APC or whatever.
Those mentioned have committed no crime because they decided to support Buhari, if they decide for Atiku, their business, anyway, Buhari till 2023.
Haters shouldn't quote me mbok.
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by salford: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2018
federal9:
Why is there so much hate in this country?, we all know APC's administration had not done anything since it came into power.

Some people can sell their future for money. Later some people will say Abacha is wicked not knowing they are worse.

The hero of democracy said it," Nigerians will miss me".
Your post was making sense until you included that hero of democracy statement. GEJ was no better than Buhari except PDP had lots of cash to throw around. True story, my guy made $5,000 ($100 bills) just by attending a program on the Island when GEJ visited Lagos state on his re-election bid campaign bid. I gave him the contact of my aboki in yaba to help change the money to naira.

The two parties are horrible. Nigerians are stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2018
exporters101:
Am I the only one seeing Fela Durotoye on the loist?
as innn bro
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69789363:

it is obvious that you can't read to understand... May you receive brain
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by jimcaddy(m): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Wo na dem sabi... All i know is that PVC won't count in this 2019... like it did in 2015...
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by Seunnzy(m): 1:26am On Jul 29, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Ewedu muslims are easily lured by money so I'm not surprised.

What do you expect from someone that can mine his own father's skull for money.
I would have insulted u for this comment but then i remembered that not everybody has common sense.
Get well soon
Re: Buhari Reelection: Banky W, Simi, Debola Lagos Contracted With ₦200M- Leaders.ng by dejsmiles(m): 1:31am On Jul 29, 2018
It's a Pity that some youths have sold their future for a few porridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu In China To Woo Investors For Lekki Free Trade Zone (Throwback) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje / Maryland Wears New Look Ahead Of Lagos@50 Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.