Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (1526 Views)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage- Igbo guys only / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / Seeking For Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Teebukolami: 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
am a lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 33and 36 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If interested, please send a msg to my mail. Bukolatee780@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by LuciferChristi: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pocohantas, this is what you should have done 5 years ago but pride won't let you.

@OP, I pray you find a compatible man.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by dingbang(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Pocohantas, this is what you should have done 5 years ago but pride won't let you.

grin
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by dagok(f): 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Teebukolami:
am a lady looking for a serious guy beween the age of 33and 36 for a serious relationship that would lead to marriage. I want to beg, I am ready for marriage, so any play boy should look elsewhere. I have my own work, and not going to be a liability to any man. All I want is a serious man, who have the fear of GOD ALMIGHTY.
If interested, please call 0846113555.

Hope you are really serious if Yes

You can chat me up 08132355293
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Heartbender: 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
You should have left your email address instead.Now you've opened the door to every kind of scum
Teebukolami:
If interested, please call 0846113555.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by BiafranBushBoy: 9:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
dagok:

why should she chat you up? What happened to your thumbs to send her a message first?

Because you think she is desperate or what?

Gettout of here niggur!

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Homeboiy: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Op shakara don end abi
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Teebukolami: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Teebukolami: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks will modify
Heartbender:
You should have left your email address instead.Now you've opened the door to every kind of scum

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Teebukolami: 7:06am On Jul 29, 2018
That's ur own school of thought,and that shows ur level of maturity.
Homeboiy:
Op shakara don end abi
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Bamz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
dagok:

You're disgusting cheesy

Homeboiy:
Op shakara don end abi

You too
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by buscojnr: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2018
@teebukolami, the number u shared is incomplete. Can u pls correct it.08056274903(WhatsApp)
Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:

l

If you aren't interested, why not scroll past? U don't have to reply! If she had posted that all she wants is fun now, y'all will insult her, now she said she's serious, you still have a problem with that? Wow it's so sad that a man can decide to say he's ready for marriage when he's 60, but if a woman close to her 30s or above 30 says anything, u attribute it to pride? Abeg oga ignore next time!! U know nothing Abt her life okay?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage by hurricanekatrina(f): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2018
owerri

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend n Nigeria Wanted: Can Anyone Help? / Can A Guy And A Girl Be Just Friends? / Are You Libra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.