Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

***imagine This*** Confession. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ***imagine This*** Confession. (591 Views)

Imagine This Uncouth Woman As Your First Lady / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery / We Are Saraki's Boys - Video Confession Of Offa Robbery Suspects(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***imagine This*** Confession. by Tekecoms1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
I am happy
Re: ***imagine This*** Confession. by Kharol1234: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
gud 4 u
Re: ***imagine This*** Confession. by thanki410(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
I dont knw if to call police or God....
Re: ***imagine This*** Confession. by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Tekecoms1:
I took forceful canal knowledge of the wife of a notable Man of God on a robbery operation and the woman in question enjoyed the rugged sex session and the next thing she said was Baby! Fork me! fork me! Sork me! Sork me!
I almost forgot I was on a Robbery operation.
She turned rapery into normal intercourse for me.
Hence the woman paid me handsomely for the ruggedity I employed in handling her.

That is a good confession. Police will find you easily. Your picture is actually there for them to pick you and your gang up. Maybe the man of God's prayer is really working as you are confessing grin grin

1 Like

Re: ***imagine This*** Confession. by Tekecoms1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote hb

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Approves Refund Of N37.95b To Anambra. / Defection: APC Queries Saraki, Gives Him 48 Hours To Respond / Insecurity: NEC Commences Process To Decentralise Police Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.