Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election (602 Views)

Amaechi Declared For Presidency Without Governors And Others Present / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Pdp should find someone credible

From the list below

I don’t see any credible candidate that can defeat Buhari seriously

Re: Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by shakmati(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
One of them would surely become president next year. I say Saraki insha Allah!

1 Like

Re: Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:31am On Aug 31, 2018
Its a tight race between Atiku, Saraki and Makarfi. Kwankwoso is an ethnic bigot that hates Christians just like Bubu
Re: Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 1:53am On Aug 31, 2018
All this candidates PDP is parading so far, President BUHARI will even defeat them right from their houses in any election in Nigeria or any were wallahi.
Re: Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 31, 2018
yarimo:
All this candidates PDP is parading so far, President BUHARI will even defeat them right from their houses in any election in Nigeria or any were wallahi.

You are relying on old school political calculation

Saraki will defeat Buhari

In the past we tend to choose candidates from the tribe with most numbers and hope everyone else fall in line

In 2019 Saraki if he emerges PDP candidate will build a coalition of Moderate Nigeria made up of the rest of Nigeria i.e moderate Muslims up North, ethnic minorities in the North, middle belt and most of the South of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 2:17am On Aug 31, 2018
krendo:

You are relying on old school political calculation

Saraki will defeat Buhari

In the past we tend to choose candidates from the tribe with most numbers and hope everyone else fall in line

In 2019 Saraki if he emerges PDP candidate will build a coalition of Moderate Nigeria made up of the rest of Nigeria i.e moderate Muslims up North, ethnic minorities in the North, middle belt and most of the South of Nigeria.
from your comment it's clear you have never been out of kwara state in your entire life

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by RZArecta2(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Awon monitoring spirits oshi, online rodents cool
Re: Pdp Presidential Candidate That Have So Far Declared For 2019 Election by unohbethel(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kkk

(1) (Reply)

A Man Publicly Threatens To Kill Himself If President Buhari Loses 2019 Election / Ambode: Here I Stand, In Him I Believe - Kunle Afolayan / The Osun Election Thread Looks Scanty Unlike Ekiti Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.