Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri (23316 Views)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by KosyJerry(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood Actress, screenwriter and producer, Ruth Kadiri has jokingly told her fans to stop bothering her about "getting married".

The 30-year old Nollywood star shared a picture and jokingly wrote;

Dear friends and family epp yourselves and give yourselves sense. All those questions like sis Caro when are u getting married Aunty monika you never born And unholy show offs on ig just to Pepere others should stop: anybody that dares ask me about my wedding date again ehn, na slap � I go give u receive sense.�����

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/29/if-you-ask-about-my-wedding-date-again-ill-slap-you-ruth-kadiri/

Who’s this one?? No be you dey marry?? Wahala everywhere

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by sammycashly: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2018
how that one come take concern us coolhow that one come take concern us

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Daniyke88(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2018
I love this Ruth. Always making sense.

Free ads for your business on my Instagram page of over 8000 active followers. Check my signature. Contact if interested.
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by kalu61(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
This Ruth is 30? shocked
she pass am
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by adetes: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2018
This one son pass 30yrs

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2018
RUTHLESS Kadiri
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by tartarus(m): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Ashawo ashawo ashawo.ashawo

Very soon your eye will clear

Do you call every woman that's better than you an "ashawo?". It's hunger that's dealing with you, I understand. cool
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by freecocoa(f): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2018
This one is 30, okay o. undecided
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by mathy2p2: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2018
See breast

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by hollywater: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2018
HotMario:

Orange man,my real man.Don,t worry that boobs will soon be flat.
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Lilymatty(f): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
I don't see how her not married is any of their biz. She's a very rich lady and can decide to adopt instead. By d way how many guys can take good care of their family witout running around lookin for small girls to confuse...

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by PennywysCares(m): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thank God is not married, that means I still have a chance to see my dream come true. She is a goddesses
My crush at all times
I love her dearly
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
This aunty cannot be thirty... Haba now!!! Which way Nigeria everything is a lie, even to the minutest details angry angry angry

Smh
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Skmoda360(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
RUTH KADIRI when is your wedding date ...come and slap me in my house grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.