Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (23320 Views)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:56am On Jun 10, 2019
Beautiful nollywood actress liz Dasilva shares adorable photos on the street as she celebrates her 41st birthday in style.

Liz Da was born in 1978, Liz Da Silva full name Elizabeth Omowunmi Tekovi Da Silva, is a Nigerian actress and producer. She was born in Lagos Island to Togolese parents and grew up in Obalende.

She started acting in 2004 after she was introduced by actress Iyabo Ojo. She features in Yoruba indigenous movies. She was inspired into the theater world from her secondary school days when she was involved in the school drama.

Gist From Praizenws ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-liz-dasilva-celebrates-her-birthday-shares-adorble-photos-on-the-street/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 4:56am On Jun 10, 2019
See Some Sexy Photos of Actress Liz Dasilva As She rock her Curvy body => HERE

She wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Happy birthday to my crush.

4 Likes

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by weyreypey: 6:00am On Jun 10, 2019
Good sense of humour she has

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 7:47am On Jun 10, 2019
i just like her. she too dey talk..talk during her movies.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2019
I don't know her meaning she isn't a celebrity
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2019
pretty Actor....

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by tstx(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2019
Lobe the first pic

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by blackaxe78: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
If this kain girl be LASTMA for that junction, Na everyday I go dey pass one-way just to get caught

8 Likes

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by mykeoventure: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2019
looking good and kudos to the photographer. this is an epitome of professionalism

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2019
That full flowing gown means one thing: she is fat.
Who is surprised here?
I know I am not.
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2019
for me this woman is not fine o
if i should rate her, i will give her 3/10
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by osaweseforme(m): 10:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Nollywood has so many actresses.....but the movies they acted in, i don't know
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by landforeast(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2019
Always beautiful
Meanwhile
Best place to invest in the East of the Niger: Plots of Lands for sale at Heritage Villa Estate Ogbaku Owerri Imo State Nigeria.

Are you interested in investing at home? do you want a place you can invest and be rest assured that your investments are in a safe hand in the eastern part of the country? Are you looking for a place you can invest and watch your investment appreciate within just a short period of time then the best location for
you is HERITAGE VILLA ESTATE.

Investment minded Business men from different parts of the Country have been trooping to this Estate to invest ever since it was Launched to the limelight. The best time to invest in the eastern part of the country is now else you will buy at a very exhrobitant rate because of the way many Igbo sons and daughters are now thinking home when it comes to investments. More over the best place to secure your wealth is by investing it in Real Estate because the value will appreciate on daily basics.

LOCATION OF THE ESTATE

The estate is Located in Ogbaku along Onitsha-Owerri Road, this area is a very secured and habitable area of Owerri and there are lots of housing units springing up in its neighbourhoods. The Estate is just about 7 minutes drive from control round about.

NEIGHBOURHOOD:
Imo State Teachers Institute Estate
Winners Chapel and Winners Chapel Primary School
Road Safety Commission

PLOT SIZE: 464sqm
Outright Payment 3 Milllion
Instalment Payment: 3.5 Million
SIZE OF PLOT
464 SQM

TOPOGRAPHY
100 Percent Table Dry Surface

LAND DOCUMENT
Registered survey and deed of Assignment
Check my signature for contact details
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by kheny12(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2019
blackaxe78:
If this kain girl be LASTMA for that junction, Na everyday I go dey pass one-way just to get caught
so she's a girl not a lady,Head must be paining you.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Kharol1234: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2019
pls help.
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2019
I like this lady mehn she's good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Nneka Egbuna Without Makeup (Picture) / AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.