Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me (645 Views)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me by Fhowe: 4:19am On Jul 29, 2018
I am not putting up the post to tarnish the name of any bank ,I have a major medical procedure to undergo and I have been unable to transfer money out of my account suddenly (I don’t know if it is a general problem or it’s just my account) when I know too well there is more than enough to cover the transfer my balance even says so , I have tried all means available to reach out to Diamond Bank Nigeria customer care centre all to no avail.From their live chat ,to sending them emails it is complete 24 hours now nothing has been done no contact as been made my present location makes calling them out of the option(I have called their 0700 help line endlessly my units keep running out and nothing has been done) I am in extruciating pains ,PLEASE MODS MOVE
TO FRONT PAGE .Cos I don’t see any reason why a bank as big as diamond bank won’t reply email sent to them I practically spent most of yesterday online speaking to their live chat customer care and till now nothing has been done I wonder how many people would have lost their lives to this non challant attitude displayed by diamond bank and it’s customer service .Why have a live chat portal on your site when it is totally useless .The agent or lady I was chatting with told me a complainant will be made on my behalf till now no email or anything has been made the issue not rectified and I feel so much pains in my body as I type this .I know and believe nairaland forum will get this message to the top management and I will be attended to ASAP cause my comdition is life threatening ,I will highly appreciate if anyone can give me a phone number I can call directly and work with to help me rectify this minor issue with my account so I can undergo my medical procedure thanks so much nairaland family
Re: Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me by Lataability(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Go to the bank or you ask your friend to help you with some cash,
Re: Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me by Fhowe: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2018
Thanks nairaland and thanks diamond bank I have been attended to I knew nairaland would do the magic
Re: Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me by ozento: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
misplaced priority
Re: Please help Diamond Bank Attend to me by Fhowe: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2018
ozento:
misplaced priority
how ? If your health is not
Your number one priority then I don’t know what else would be ,you must not reply or comment. On every topic when you don’t have anything reasonable to say”silence is golden”

(1) (Reply)

RE: Dinosaur Bones Found In Lagos (A Marketing Stunt) / Unclad Nigerian Man Found Dead In His Home In South africa / How Unknown Man Raped Blind Woman, Impregnated And Infected Her With HIV[PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.