Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms (21374 Views)

Classrooms In Rivers State Schools - BBC Yoruba Shares Shocking Pictures / FCT Teachers Chase Out Pupils From Classrooms (Photos) / Deplorable State Of Ogidigben Internal Road in Warri, Delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by brightleave(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
This one fine na grin. The one wey dey 4 my village in ugbawka nkanu east go fear you. Thank God say tree dey there, na under am dem dey learn. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by olajizz01(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
When some people were crying that public school built by Aregbe were too big,eni tolori oni fila

Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by slimfit1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
kazmanbanjoko:
If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or politics leaning to the point that truth and justice becomes secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.

Thank you I was going to say something like that all I hear is Afoja all the time.
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by ChinagoChiBoy: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
The same governor ENUGU political sycophants are hailing as messiah including deputy senate president.
okay nah oya kwantinu!

Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by Offixialsecret(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Why would they not jion cult
thank god say i jion as i later see men they commot for chair and sit on d floor for me to sit
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
slimfit1:

Thank you I was going to say something like that all I hear is Afoja all the time.
jus negodu, u r jus being ignorant.
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by Tinyemeka(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
HeWrites:
Civil society group which tracks government spending, TrackaNG shared these photos of a dilapidated primary school in Enugu state despite the alleged allocation of N30million for construction of new classrooms.

The group wrote;
"We tracked the construction of a blk of 3 classrooms with VIP toilet and furniture at community primary school IhuneKwagu Akpugoni Akamu west LGA, Enugu Senatorial District, Enugu state for N30m. This project has not been implemented as the pupils sit on the bare floor to learn"

https://www.torimill.co/news/9071/deplorable-state-of-a-school-in-enugu-despite-allocation-of-n30m-for-new-classrooms.html

Psychotic illiterate reporting!

Since when did a St Jude's Catholic school qualify for direct Government spending?

P.S. The sign board says Nkanu West LGA. They still went ahead to type Akamu West LGA. Did they even go there? How's one supposed to take their reporting serious?

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by Bluffly: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
adeblow:
Yet they will keep blaming FG
Nigerians need to start focusing in their States and LGs. These two arms are.using FG as shield.
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by Obierika(m): 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria Politicians are just heartless.

It's not only politicians that still in Nigeria... most Nigerians are wired to be dishonest!
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by PHfinest(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Okoyeebos:

It's not government school but Catholic school. Isn't it Igbo children who attend the Catholic school?

You want access to FG schools and jobs on merit, stylishly deflecting from the issue at hand.

You're a curse to Igboland for playing politics of denial with the future of these innocent deprived kids.

I am Igbo, I have relatives who attend these Catholic schools. The church funds them and ensures that they receive good teaching. VIP toilets built with 30m by corrupt politicians is not our problem.

I see you are pained by my contribution but that's fine. Remain bitter.

Ok
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by Okoyeebos: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
PHfinest:

I am Igbo, I have relatives who attend these Catholic schools. The church funds them and ensures that they receive good teaching. VIP toilets built with 30m by corrupt politicians is not our problem.

I see you are pained by my contribution but that's fine. Remain bitter.

Ok

I don't care if you teach in a dilapidated school or you wash VIP toilets, I believe that as a sensible human being, you should have a basic decency of right and wrong. Instead, you're telling useless and unintelligent stories.
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by newslifeop: 1:01am On Jul 30, 2018
hmmm
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by churchee: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Emmafe:
Everything is not just working in this country why nah

For High Samsung phones check my Signature

You never sell this your Samsung phone?
Re: Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms by Emmafe(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2018
churchee:

You never sell this your Samsung phone?
I restock na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Postponement- LASG Review School Calendar / Nigerian Misplaces His Documents In Malaysia, Indicate If You Know Him / John Momoh Appointed Interim Chairman UNILAG Governing Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.