Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,942 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

"What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu (35282 Views)

Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / Saraki Joins Other Muslims To Pray For Nigeria (Photo) / ExIyiola Oyedepo Dumps PDP In Kwara Because Of Saraki, Joins APC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by uba1991: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Herdsmen:
This is pure definition of wailing and chest beating as same time..

Oga ..is politics and all politics are local..no go secure your constituency before it's late..

Saraki and other decampees have not only secured theirs..even dia states are .

Buhari go dey daura on February..na your face Dem go vote.. already your party is death and buried..

If you like ..keep making animal noise like your chairman..
Una too like to bark.
And na dia saraki and others take pass una.. Dem no dey bark..but Dem dey bite ..mean mean..
hahahaaa i hope to see u protesting rigging in febuary. 2019 is done and dusted. buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by Gmarie(f): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2018
APC is dead already.We are only waiting for the burial date .
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by Adebowale89(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
even buhari himself would soon dump APC grin

funny nation. what I want is a better life for I and my country not all this defection ranting. buhari is poor in IQ and he refused his brain to experience modern advancement hence why he's applying militarism in a Democratic system of govt
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by onward4life(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
OgaBuhari:
Apc is a totalitarian useless party.

Buhari is a dictator and a terrorist.
The south West shall surely pay for their sins since they have allowed the Fulani jihad party to lunch a futa jalon by swiping the whole of south West.

EKO NI GBA JE OOOO!!!!
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by OgaBuhari: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
jibs4lv:
shut up ! noise maker undecided
sharap afonja
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by vertueptime: 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
semyman:
Wailers, I hope you all realize that Saraki is neither a Bishop nor a Reverend Father, the only reason you are celebrating him is because of his poor moral rectitude and possible easy disposition to treasury looting. You all can't withstand men of integrity?

If we ask u for facts of ur allegation ul start beating around the bush
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by klax(m): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
Thrash! Thrash!! Thrash!!! Epistle of bullshit. When they all jumped to your bullshit party called apc you threw a jamboree nationwide party but now that they have left or want to leave you are so sored, bitter and defeated.

Bro keep you long bin epistle, its rubbish. And kindly sshhrraapp and feck off!!!

I seriously pity those who acted cowardly not to move to another party to safe their anger and about to come anguish in the hand of bullying Oshio and Hell Rufai they will suffer hell especially Shehu Sanni already Hell Rufai has dished out conditions to forgive Sanni it's a pity.
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by emmygoldlee(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol, I see some folk praising saraki, you guys should know that the only reason why you guys hail saraki and think he is smart is because Pmb has refuse to play the naija type of politics with him, but now i see saraki pushing his luck too far.
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by ajl: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
modik:

I'm beginning to love Saraki the more.

The guy is smarter than all of them put together.

Did I hear PMB eulogising him after Supreme Court victory

Lol.

Game on as they play chess with your life and lives of other poor Nigerian masses. Please, don't stop clapping for them.
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by dahnimoh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
I thought they said that they are not loosing sleep over the defection.
All this show that Saraki matter has been giving them sleepless nights.
I didn't know that Saraki is this powerful
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Kyase:
Political Blunder indeed.
Na Dino i dey pity pass, if e know dey plans Yahaya and smart get for am e for remain kidnapped grin grin cheesy grin

Anyways Gamade is also a gunner
true don rotten
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by wingmanII: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2018
The biggest and last mistake Buhari will make is attempt to remove Saraki forcefully. Anarchy, then possibly military take over. He should not try it at all. The constitution is clear on how to impeach the senate leadership.
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by prof12(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF
SARAKI WILL BE THE FIRST TO GO 6 FEET BELOW IF HE EVER DARES ADAMU ABDULLAHI
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by modik(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
ajl:

Game on as they play chess with your life and lives of other poor Nigerian masses. Please, don't stop clapping for them.

As if you are not a CHANGE/SAI BARBAR chanter!
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by Ndolarr: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
As long as Senator Adamu Abdullahi, the Nasarawa State former non performing governor turned ineffectual 'Sinator' remains in the Senate and collecting 13.5 million naira quarterly, I will never take him serious! Majority are bunch of thieves, padding budgets and guzzling tax payers money recklessly. They lack integrity! What was Senator Adamu's achievements in Nasarawa State as governor or what efforts did he make when 2018 budget passage was delayed for over 6 months or when Senate refused to screen appointees of the Executive or when Nigerians were being killed everywhere, including South Africa or when Nigeria was adjudged the most poverty striken nation or when some Presidential Aides were accused of forgery to give Nigeria a bad image!? Nigerians don't have respect for the present crop of Selfish Senators! Nigeria deserves a better deal!
Re: "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu by ehbellsho(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
see dis one talking like a saint. as if he wont do worse if he's in dat position

mwtchew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Prof Odinkalu Cancels Participation In Sokoto SPIDEL Conference / Photos Of Sheriff Inside PDP Headquaters In Abuja As He Takes Ova 4rm Makarfi / See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.