Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos (52973 Views)

Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Again, Shiites Hold Massive Protest In Abuja demanding release of Elzak-zaky [Ph / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Many Fulani protesters took to the streets of Paris, France capital, to agitate against the killings of their people in Nigeria and other parts of the world. The massive protest was held on Saturday, July 28th (yesterday) as the group registered their displeasure of how they are being treated by other tribes.

They said they are being maltreated and that the attacks on their people should stop.

According to reports, Fulani indigenes from other countries are mobilising to build resistance against 'Fulani ethnic cleansing'.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/fulanis-protest-in-paris-against-killing-of-their-people.html

Watch Video HERE.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2018
What you people don't know is that majority of the bad news pelted at these exemplary Fulani's are nothing but scrupulous and pedantic propaganda. The Fulani's have one of the most resplendent characters, gestures and etiquettes in Nigeria. Its high time we saw these people as our brothers & sisters.

176 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Pavore9: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2018
"Fulani ethnic cleansing'"......hmm

20 Likes

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2018
Deception at its peak.

There is one particular specie of rat that bites someone, and at the same time blowing you while biting the hell out of you.

Imagine these aggressors playing the victim card.

438 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2018
SHEY NA PEOPLE DEY KILL FULANI OR NA FULANI DEY KILL PEOPLE

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by hisgrace090: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2018
Many say Fulani, others says its political my question is WHO IS KILLING NIGERIANS?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Racoon(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin grin When the 4th most deadly terrorist organization goes on a hilarious jamboree.Paris please be careful.

266 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by philGeo(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari sponsor this one.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by delugajackson: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
What you people don't know is that majority of the bad news pelted at these exemplary Fulani's are nothing but scrupulous and pedantic propaganda. The Fulani's have one of the most resplendent characters, gestures and etiquettes in Nigeria. Its high time we saw these people as our brothers & sisters.
You must be high on expired kunu. The Fulani got us into this mess we've found ourselves. History has made us realize how evil and self-serving they are. Is it the mal-administration by leaders from their tribe over the years? The land grabbing? Or the recent human harvest carried out by their herdsmen round the clock? I pray you meet the same fate of those who lost their lives in this shíthole.

341 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by phase1: 7:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Fulani terrorists. Macron should watch them closely.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Bastards...

Emmanuel macron should tighten security measures in Paris before they over run paris....

France be warned.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by izuch(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2018
Why dem no carry their cows dey parade the streets of Paris just as they do in Abuja? And some will say Nigeria is not a zoo undecided

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by KingLennon(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2018
So who is killing who now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Akpacha(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2018
Imagine this stupid killers.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Herdsmen: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Only if you know how much the Apc invested in this protest...

Don't be fooled, this is the handwork of Mohammed buhari and Nigeria Apc government..

So who will protest on behalf of berom and Benue people..who have been slaughter in their thousands..

Now see the irony of the whole matter..why protest in France ..while you're being killed in Nigeria..
Now if this middle belt state should try any protest or something near it..the dullard will unleash operation cobra on top..

And many more lives lost..

This protest is being coordinated by the midget in kaduna..to save face for the headsmen and give them a clean bill..

But they've failed.

Back to daura is a must.. the world knows better..
Thank God for Theophilus danjuma..

All this na medicine after death

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by pauljumbo: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The problem is not the fulanis but the Fulani president he is so incompetent let him and let us have peace

14 Likes

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Merimental(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2018
France shuld be wary of dose ppl....

18 Likes

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Hector09(m): 7:48am On Jul 29, 2018
I laugh at people defending the herdsmen cus they are stupid, these people are killers just that u never encounter them, years back they attack my village here in rivers state damage all the whole crops butchering farmers, they also attack some part of etche here in the same rivers state, so while defending them

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by amaniro: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2018
[i][/i]
AdeMavrodi:
Honestly am a Yoruba man. I feel sad for d Fulanis. They are the most contended tribe in Nigeria. They've stuck to their values while other tribes drifted away from theirs. Now westernization suddenly tells u its inappropriate to welcome strangers/visitors as a matter of security. We are having problems of mismanaged westernization in Nigeria
[s]
AdeMavrodi:
Honestly am a Yoruba man. I feel sad for d Fulanis. They are the most contended tribe in Nigeria. They've stuck to their values while other tribes drifted away from theirs. Now westernization suddenly tells u its inappropriate to welcome strangers/visitors as a matter of security. We are having problems of mismanaged westernization in Nigeria
[/s]
AdeMavrodi:
if you want to talk about marginslisation in Nigeria. I give it to Igbos. Fulani have ruled us twice, is their choice to be that stupid, no education, they hate civilisation. I feel not even a bit of pity for the.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by devilmaycry: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2018
Lwkmd....
Buhari why undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Homeboiy: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2018
They have every right to protest
Not all Fulani's are killers
The ones I met in kaduna and Niger are peace loving
They helped me with jazz that I used in protecting myself then
They are good people

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2018
amaniro:
[i][/i][s][/s]
if you want to talk about marginslisation in Nigeria. I give it to Igbos. Fulani have ruled us twice, is their choice to be that stupid, no education, they hate civilisation. I feel not even a bit of pity for the.

U can't stop a slave from licking the azz of his master.

it's in their blood, they can't help it.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Amberon11: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2018
This your insensitive comment is an insult to the hundreds of thousands of lives that has been slain by the Fulani from the time of uthman Dan Fodio conquest till date.
The Fulanis remain a killer tribe and the deadliest in all of Africa.

Give yourself sense.
ChiefAzubuike:

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Lajet: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Shut up your mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Amberon11: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Keep being sympathetic to the murderous Fulani tribe, maybe this time they will conquer Ife, remove your ooni and install an Emir of Ife

How are they the most contented when they have slaughtered people and stolen their lands over the past centuries?

How have they stuck to their values when their entire tradition/culture has been eroded by Islam.

Where is the manual of westernization where the bolded is stated, Mumu.
AdeMavrodi:

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by wakaman: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2018
I have always said it, those that villify the Fulanis, especially the yanmiris are the true tribal and religious bigots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by Sharpshooota: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2018
Can't even see what's written on the banner...

Because I see no reason for them to protest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Hold Massive Protest In Paris Against Killing Of Their People. Photos by EternalTruths: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2018
AdeMavrodi:

I will not be surprised if the entire Yoruba land is conquered just like Ilorin.

23 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? / FG Assembles Igbo Technocrates To Rebound The Economy As Kenyans Bash Nigeria / Inauguration :President Buhari And Jonathan Laughing Together ( Photo )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.