Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W (24452 Views)

Founder Motivating African Youths Initiative Congratulates All Presidential Cand / Adesua Etomi And Banky W Tease Each Other On Instagram (Photos) / Banky W: "I Am A Married Man Don't Touch Me" - Female Fan Caressing His Joystick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by konoplyanka: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
bskyb:

Bro, have you read their agenda? Did you see anything like "to support PMB or APC"?

What educated people like you should do is to find out the aims and objectives of the said association, instead of making assumptions.

I hope we, the educated ones will not mislead the other people who look up to us for direction.

Leave illiterates with their jealousy. Even if their agenda is to support buhari, what's the big deal? Don't they have a right to support whomever they want to support? Are they going to force anyone to vote buhari?

Illiteracy, joblessness and jealousy is the problem of most of these online miscreants.

1 Like

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
After emptying all his savings to do society wedding, mi nigga has been dead broke. He is even in movies.
Anything to bring in the cash whether good or bad. He gat to maintain face.
That's why some of their marriages don't last.

1 Like

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by tiredoflife(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
konoplyanka:

Osu and senselessness.

First, there's no money. Even if he was given money to promote buhari, it's his choice. Everyone including you have the right to support their candidate. Gej spent a lot of money in 2015 to organize a youth gig hosted by Sheyi Shay and I don't see you hypocrites dying of heart attack.

The way you ibos are pained over this matter as if banky will force you to vote buhari is what I don't understand. Keep dying of jealousy as you people are just worthless.

Oga I am not Igbo nor OSU
Not everyone after ore ondo state is Igbo
Awolowo of blessed rat poison gave u free education
Guess he didn't include that in the free education syllables

2 Likes

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Awoo88: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
Music no sell again na campaign be the new hustle
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Kingsunnyaleke: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
I never believe in my life dat.. bank w. Will do a tin like dis bank... any tine wey u do na for ur head!
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by menwongo(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69796477:

Silver or Gold, we have none.
But what we have , we will give to you,
In the powerful name of Jesus,
Rise up and WORK!
Hahahaha
May the good lord have mercy on you, for choking me with laughter
Amen to you super prayer!

1 Like

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
post=69796477:

Silver or Gold, we have none.
But what we have , we will give to you,
In the powerful name of Jesus,
Rise up and WORK!
Jobless fellow telling someone to work. You better give him job as one of BMC so he can be collecting #30k.
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by MakeNigeriaGrea: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
bskyb:

Bro, have you read their agenda? Did you see anything like "to support PMB or APC"?

What educated people like you should do is to find out the aims and objectives of the said association, instead of making assumptions.

I hope we, the educated ones will not mislead the other people who look up to us for direction.
Ogbeni shut up. How did they compile the list? Was there a circular telling people to join? This stuff was compiled without the knowledge of the youths. Did you know that there is going to be that initiative?

2 Likes

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Buffalowings3(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Imperare:
Lieliebrity

After this nonsense president insulted the youths few months ago.. He now knows that the number of youths in Nigeria is 67million because Its election time.

#67millionLazyNigerianYouths
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Buffalowings3(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
konoplyanka:

Leave illiterates with their jealousy. Even if their agenda is to support buhari, what's the big deal? Don't they have a right to support whomever they want to support? Are they going to force anyone to vote buhari?

Illiteracy, joblessness and jealousy is the problem of most of these online miscreants.

You know how the truth reveal's itself.
Before you guys were saying Simi wasn't there.
Now Banky has cofirmed he is part of the initiative

Just have some patience for the big reveal.

1 Like

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Zirah: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Thunder fire u Banky W, u have traded ur future for Amala and Ewedu
U can't trade the future of Nigeria youths for an Ancestor we call President

You are daft. Amala and ewedu is what he eats. You cannot trade your future for what you already have.

1 Like

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Zirah: 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
TylerDurden:
This Broke ass Nigga needs a new whip.

The only reason he keeps buying his Edo wife flowers and writing crappy love tweets for her on his timeline is because he is dead scared she will leave his broke ass.

Now he finally got a gig, not singing his silly tines or dancing and nodding his bald head but rather campaigning for Buhari.

Afonjas will forever be an Afonja

At least this one will keep him from mining someone's skull

You talk like a daft person. Ubi Franklin is from where? Mugu child.
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Tundeobama(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
TylerDurden:
This Broke ass Nigga needs a new whip.

The only reason he keeps buying his Edo wife flowers and writing crappy love tweets for her on his timeline is because he is dead scared she will leave his broke ass.

Now he finally got a gig, not singing his silly tines or dancing and nodding his bald head but rather campaigning for Buhari.

Afonjas will forever be an Afonja

At least this one will keep him from mining someone's skull
when Jonathan was lavishing billions you got no issue 2015.Hate filled hrt
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by konoplyanka: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:

You know how the truth reveal's itself.
Before you guys were saying Simi wasn't there.
Now Banky has cofirmed he is part of the initiative

Just have some patience for the big reveal.

Simi says she isn't aware of the group and it's not as if there's anything wrong with being with the group because she has a right to do whatever suits her. So there is no reveal anywhere worth my time.
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by konoplyanka: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oga I am not Igbo nor OSU
Not everyone after ore ondo state is Igbo
Awolowo of blessed rat poison gave u free education
Guess he didn't include that in the free education syllables

And your unfortunate tribe has no name you can proud of?

And it's syllabus not syllables. Your education is a waste.
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2018
LOL
Wasted zombie, ur pain & agony would continue.
The terrorist party is collapsing, while u are here ranting on empty stomach - LMAO.
More frustration & sorrow for you...
#SLAVE stay tuned!
https://www.nairaland.com/4646473/kwankwaso-shekarau-reunion-shocks-apc?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1547276624
konoplyanka:

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by konoplyanka: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
obrigado080:
LOL
Wasted zombie, ur pain & agony would continue.
The terrorist party is collapsing, while u are here ranting on empty stomach - LMAO.
More frustration & sorrow for you...
#SLAVE stay tuned!
https://www.nairaland.com/4646473/kwankwaso-shekarau-reunion-shocks-apc?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1547276624

Is your life so useless without my attention?
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
kono the idiot, u haven't seen anything yet.
There would be more agony and frustration for zombies...
Omo ale your misery is sure!
#POORSLAVE stay tuned
konoplyanka:

Is your life so useless without my attention?

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by bskyb(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Ogbeni shut up. How did they compile the list? Was there a circular telling people to join? This stuff was compiled without the knowledge of the youths. Did you know that there is going to be that initiative?

The height of your wisdom can be well assessed by your first three words.
Foolishness can be perceived easily when a man opens his mouth.

Regards
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by bskyb(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by bskyb(m): 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

You claim youths were not informed; I guess the people that signed up like Banky W are elderly people.

And I apologise for making the error of assuming that you are educated.

Regards

1 Like

Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by MakeNigeriaGrea: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
bskyb:

You claim youths were not informed; I guess the people that signed up like Banky W are elderly people.

Regards
You are the real fool. Why did Simi denied being involved if truly she joined? Your brain is leaking. slowpoke.
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by bskyb(m): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

You are the real fool. Why did Simi denied being involved if truly she joined? Your brain is leaking. slowpoke.

I see you are very good at abusing people.
I can only hope that you have a change of character later.
Maybe one day you will grow enough to realize that an individual's rejection of an idea (e.g Simi) does not make the idea void.
It may take you a long time however to process this, but i am hopeful that one day, you will understand it.

BYE
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by MakeNigeriaGrea: 3:28am On Jul 31, 2018
bskyb:

I see you are very good at abusing people.
I can only hope that you have a change of character later.
Maybe one day you will grow enough to realize that an individual's rejection of an idea (e.g Simi) does not make the idea void.
It may take you a long time however to process this, but i am hopeful that one day, you will understand it.

BYE
What I will ask you is that did you have any idea that kind of initiative was going to be formed? They don't just make decision using the rich youths and why would they include people's name without informing them.
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Wandeshelr(f): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

I still cant fathom how the supposed learned youths think and type. It's just sad and pathetic. Just look at how this so called youth��� expressed himself so violently....smh

This 67millionYouth initiative is a very sensitive topic and more importantly sensitive to me because a I heare about the group some weeks ago and was really excited about their visions. After much understanding of what they were about, I signed up but failed to complete my registration (procrastination and laziness...lol). Only to wake up to worrisome news a few days about It's involvement with banky/Buhari/APC/simi!!

Honestly, I took time to read up all the accusations and listen to the counterparts and after doing my little private research, I realised 67millionYouth isn't what I initially thought it was.�

[b][/b] honestly this 67millionYouth is lowkey APC youthwing and why Banky W' s name is on the list is beyond me.
Banky isn't this type of person, i am 100% sure. Something is wrong somewhere. Peace
Re: The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W by Wandeshelr(f): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Don't mind him. I heard about the group some weeks ago and signed up voluntarily. I just ddnt finish the process.
I am not into politics and I do not really familiarise myself with people that do hence why I couldn't recognise APC/Buhari' s sir hard supporters initially.
I do now and it's really sad to find an incredible person like Banky tangled in their mess.

The 67millionYouth initiative is a very good idea, their goals and visions are perfect but timing, people involved and most importantly their official twitter existence date is SCREAMING "Daylight Scam"

I am just so sure something isn't right....sigh
bskyb:

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Celebrates Her Son's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Muyiwa Ademola Injured In Car Accident / Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.