Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. (30381 Views)

Simi Blasts Pastor Chris Oyakhilome For Saying Woman Wasn't God's Original Idea / "It Is Not By Force To Wear Makeup" - Simi Blasts Troll (PHOTO) / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Issakendrick: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Nigerian singer "simi" took to her twitter page to blast the LeardersNG for listing her among the #67MillionYouth who collected Two Hundred Million Naira (₦200m) to launch #67MillionYouth initiative for Buhari’s re-election bid -for Buhari’s re-election.

She Wrote:

First Of All, I’ve NEVER EVEN HEARD OF this initiative!!

Second, only an illiterate, desperate, useless and misguided “news” platform would put up something so incriminating, without doing their research.

If you believed this with no proof, you’re kind of part of the problem!

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/simi-blasts-leardersng-for-listing-her-among-the-67millionyouth-initiative/

14 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by flinton(m): 9:06am On Jul 29, 2018
Everybody is taking cover

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2018
flinton:
Everybody is taking cover
cheesy i dey tell u bro

.check my signature Jare

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Merimental(m): 9:14am On Jul 29, 2018
but Banky W decide to support such Bias movement...nice one Simi...u just won a fan ova

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Simi done comot hand, Banky, how far?

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by estyvino(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Me self disassociate my self grin grin

Oboy, you go fear run grin grin

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Kewtt: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2018
grin
kennygee:
Sharply

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2018
We will contact you officially soon......BUT.....everyone is allowed to support his or her candidate dear.
A great and better Nigeria we pray for.
Let us all do what is right.
As your spirit leads you.
God bless Nigeria.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by dustmalik: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2018
Only fools believe Leaders.ng. This is a well known PDP propaganda media platform.

5 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by dkronicle(m): 9:28am On Jul 29, 2018
grin
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by MrImole: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha

I need to rent people to help me laugh...

6 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by RexTramadol1: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2018
SIMI quickly pull out

Before bad mouth people rush am.

43 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by obaataaokpaewu: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2018
Is her name on the list? If yes, then she should direct this to the organisers of the group and not the newspaper

30 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by FarahAideed: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2018
Banky W and Adesuwa are enemies of Nigerians

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2018
I already said it. Simi is not on that list, her own surname is Ogunleye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by chloride6: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2018
You don deny grin

Banky you see say this girl get sense pass you?

47 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by orjikuramo(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2018
simply simi is very clever, issues like this its better to take cover. any young person who supports this initiative has been bought over

51 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by sodeide2013: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Am proud of you Simi

8 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by IllegalMoney: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin grin
Banky W confirm armed robber

23 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by IllegalMoney: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
grin grin
Banky W see ur life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by massinola(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
No body wan encounter the angry naija youths now

6 Likes

Wkw
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Jethrolite(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Bank W better deny because this project is already DOA and will erode all reputation built.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by zicoraads: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
kennygee:
His own too is on front-page. Although he said it was a PVC awareness drive. But I think that reason is bullshit. Especially with the calibre of people involved. Either he was fooled or he is lying.

9 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by link2ok22: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Kewtt: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Jethrolite:
Bank W better deny because this project is already DOA and will erode all reputation built.
He's got no reputation

9 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Lol, chaaaaaaai!!
Simi don deny ooooo

26 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by CTechHub(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2018
this joke just got more intriguing

8 Likes

Re: Simi Blasts LeardersNG For Listing Her Among The #67MillionYouth Initiative. by Kewtt: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2018
zicoraads:

His own too is on front-page. Although he said it was a PVC awareness drive. But I think that reason is bullshit. Especially with the calibre of people involved. Either he was fooled or he is lying.
I believe the second..cos of his choice of words

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy And Keredo Bello In Zimbabwe / Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / Patoranking Celebrates Wilmer, His Daughter's 3rd Birthday With Adorable Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.